Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
C
C
@lam -

I suspect that you wouldn't let your kids hang out with the drug dealers and addicts?

If your WW is hanging out with an addict, then she is too.

SHE IS NOT THE WIFE YOU OR YOUR KIDS KNOW. She is a cesspit of self.

Stop with the mambi-pambi stuff of: you love your wife. Of course you do. Nobody refutes that fact.

Now let's see some action. PROTECT THE KIDS!

Get an attorney NOW!

Your mixed up in crazy time. An attorney will help you make the practical decisions.

Evil is at your door. Don't let it get the kids.

E
E
Lam,

Also there is a huuge benefit of plan B. It keeps you out of the crazies, away from ww and her drama. It makes and keeps you sane.

Look at it that way too.

You can do it!

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
M
M
Originally Posted by Iamdown2010
I cut off all the money to her. That is why she is freaking out right now. She told me she hated me today.

I do not want to divorce her but I don't see any other way out.

What day did you cut her off financially?

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

I
OP Offline
I
Last Friday, 09/17/10. She is on an allowance now. When I went to the bank to do this, they informed me that she had withdrawn $4k from our account last month and deposited it into a separate account that she opened for herself. I guess that is how OM had his fabulous vacation in our hometown. I paid for it! Anyway, that will not happen again.

M
M
Last Friday, 09/17/10. She is on an allowance now. When I went to the bank to do this, they informed me that she had withdrawn $4k from our account last month and deposited it into a separate account that she opened for herself. I guess that is how OM had his fabulous vacation in our hometown. I paid for it! Anyway, that will not happen again.

Darn. Okay, you've closed that gap so it doesn't happen again.

The reason I asked when you cut her off is because she is reacting to that now. Hence the crabbiness. You're interfering with the fantasy. Keep it up! hurray

D-Day 2-10-2009

I
OP Offline
I
She is reacting like a crazy person! She called my boss and told him that I cut her off financially. She asked him for the number to HR and he gave it to her. So she called them as well. All they told her was that I cancelled my direct deposit and had it go to a different account. She then had her sister call me to tell me what a POS I am for cutting off my wife and kids. Very bad day today.

V
V
You cut off your adulteress of a wife, you're still providing for your kids.

You did the right thing.

Stay firm.

Let her stew in her crazy.

Me & DH: 28
Married 8/20/05
1DD, 9 mo.
Just Lookin' and Learnin'
HIYA!
M
M
She is reacting like a crazy person! She called my boss and told him that I cut her off financially. She asked him for the number to HR and he gave it to her. So she called them as well. All they told her was that I cancelled my direct deposit and had it go to a different account. She then had her sister call me to tell me what a POS I am for cutting off my wife and kids. Very bad day today.

No no no, this is a very GOOD thing! She was counting on having unlimited resources to pursue her affair, and you have nipped that in the bud!

If anyone cares to approach you about this, very calmly and matter-of-factly say "Yes, I have limited WW's access to our marital funds because she is using the money to finance her A with POSOM. I am protecting my family by not allowing her to spend money on him or their A."

D-Day 2-10-2009

M
M

Did you expose her A to her sister prior to your WW making that call?

ManInMotion
===========
(see "MiM's Story" for more details)
J
J

I'd talk to the sister and family telling them that she stole money from the family to fly POSOM up to Texas so she could have sex with him, and you are just protecting the family from OM and her stealing family money again. Assure them that there is emergency money available. REMEMBER, YOUR WW IS AN ADDICT! Don't be surprised by anything she says or does. Remember to keep that voice activated digital recorder with you at all times. Just prevent contact from occurring, and eventually she regain her sanity.

Also, did you quit your job? Are you at home or in Mexico?

Jim

BS - 32 (me)
FWW - 33
Married 8/31/03
No kids (but 3 cats)
D-Days - 8/25/06 (EA), 11/3/06 (PA)
NC agreed to - 11/8/06
NC broken - 11/28/06, 12/16/06, 1/18/07, 1/26/07, 1/27/07
Status - In Recovery
Jim's Story
M
M
Originally Posted by jmwc95
I'd talk to the sister and family telling them that she stole money from the family to fly POSOM up to Texas so she could have sex with him, and you are just protecting the family from OM and her stealing family money again.

Great suggestion there.

ManInMotion
===========
I
OP Offline
I
Yes. Her sister is aware of the A she is having with OM. She was one of the first persons I exposed to.

M
M
Yes. Her sister is aware of the A she is having with OM. She was one of the first persons I exposed to.

What are her sister's thoughts about WW's A?

Last edited by maritalbliss; 09/27/10 12:01 PM.

D-Day 2-10-2009

M
M

Then I'm confused as to why she would be thinking you're a POS now. Surely she knows that her sister is having an A and you're doing all you can to protect your M and your kids, right?

If not, then perhaps it's time to re-expose and make your intentions clear. It will take the wind out of your WW's sails when she finds out that she can't get away with the spin that she's trying put on things - most people don't like to be fooled or misled.

Last edited by ManInMotion; 09/27/10 12:03 PM.

ManInMotion
===========
I
OP Offline
I
No, I didn't quit. I came back to work in Mexico..

M
M
No, I didn't quit. I came back to work in Mexico..

Where are your children?? With WW?

D-Day 2-10-2009

I
OP Offline
I
Yes. They are with her. I will be back there on Friday.

M
M
Yes. They are with her. I will be back there on Friday.

Are they safe with her? I am very concerned for your children right now. I wasn't aware that you had left the country again. What is going on with your job??

Last edited by maritalbliss; 09/27/10 12:38 PM.

D-Day 2-10-2009

I
OP Offline
I
I think I found another job but it won't be until Novemeber of December when I would start. I guess I'll stay in this job until then. But who knows, they may fire me before then. I haven't exactly been a top performer lately with all this going on!!

My kids are OK. My wife's sister and my mom and dad are keeping an eye on things for me.

J
J
I think I found another job but it won't be until Novemeber of December when I would start. I guess I'll stay in this job until then. But who knows, they may fire me before then. I haven't exactly been a top performer lately with all this going on!!

My kids are OK. My wife's sister and my mom and dad are keeping an eye on things for me.

How about contact? Have you taken steps to prevent that from occurring (i.e. getting the cell service back in your name or shutting it off)?

Jim

BS - 32 (me)
FWW - 33
Married 8/31/03
No kids (but 3 cats)
D-Days - 8/25/06 (EA), 11/3/06 (PA)
NC agreed to - 11/8/06
NC broken - 11/28/06, 12/16/06, 1/18/07, 1/26/07, 1/27/07
Status - In Recovery
Jim's Story
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 430 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation