Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Bella, I saw your post on Scottie's thread.....I'm creating a new thread for you in order to get the answer's you are looking for....

Vets,

This was Bella's request on Scottie's thread.....

Originally Posted by BellaSwan
What is a keylogger, how does it work and where do you get one? Curious...hope I'm not being redundant by asking, but wasn't able to read through all the posts to find the answer. Thanks!

A keylogger is a program you put on your computer that records the keystrokes of any one who uses it. It can be put on the computer and be hidden so no one would know that you have it on there.....

Spectorpro has one such program. Google it....

Hopefully others will chime in and help you.

I used on that was free. I can't remember the name of it, but it was posted on here years ago. It got me the info I was looking for (the password to Mr. Not's email account..... grin) to help shore up any questions I had concerning his affair.....

Good luck...

Not2fun

N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Bump

W
W
@Bella -

Nice link: **edit**

Last edited by Revera; 10/11/10 08:05 PM. Reason: removing link to ebook for infidelity
S
S
I used www.desktopshark.com is stealth mode and I love it. Not real expensive either.

S
S
I can't remember the keylogger I used but my WH found it within a couple of hours anyways. I had already seen enough.

I have seen people suggest eblaster by spectorpro. I don't know which ones are the best. I did pay for the one I used, although my WH wound up getting the payment reversed since it was on his credit card.

If the user is an avid RPG player, they may notice the slow down of the processor. That is how the one I used was found out. Good luck.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (SadNewYorker, 1 invisible), 1,091 guests, and 69 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation