Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2435759 10/18/10 10:06 AM
E
OP Offline
E
Ok lets start the story here. My friend recently became divorced in April. Approximately 18 months prior to that she had an EA with an ex-boyfriend ( that dang FB stuff again).

Her and her H (will refer to as FH from here on out) separated. Her A was exposed and she broke all contact with OM. During attempted reconciliation, her H had a PA resulting in a OC. FH refused to break contact with OW and continued his A, essentially cake-eating. At OW insistence he filed for and obtained a divorce from F.

Ok this is the back story. They are currently divorced and each seeing someone.

OW is harassing friend via texting. FH apparently is spying on friend. He has to this date: broken into her house when she had a guy spend the night, and put a keylogger on her brand new computer. She even got a new cellphone and number because she thought he had put a tracker on her phone.

She also suspects he has put a gps on her car, but has not been able to locate it at this point.

They both were wrong, and both committed an affair. She did attempt to fix her marriage and he left her for OW. So do you think he has any reason to continue spying on her life after HE chose to leave? Any suggestions on handling this type of situation?

Me - BS
Him - WS
Discovery 3/26/10
NC letter mailed 5/27/10
NC letter recieved 5/29/10
My Thread

Recovery may not be an option. Seriously looking a plan B/D
A
A
No, they are divorced and what he is doing is illegal. Regardless of their past and the situation surrounding their eventual breakup, they are no longer legally bound to one another. I think your friend should contact the police, report the harrasment, report the break in and get a restraining order.

aBetterMe

aBetterMe

Me 33
DH 35
Together 14 years, married 12
Two "furry children" (one cat & one dog)

MB has changed me and changed my life. I am becoming a better person for it, and building a better marriage. MB principles can truly help you create the love and the life you want.
S
S
I agree report and call the police

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 700 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation