Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2436850 10/21/10 04:30 AM
S
stiff1 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
hi guys im a newbie so go easy on me, reading the forums it looks like were all in the same boat,so any tip or idears would be great, ive been married for 11 years now with two kids 10 and 7 and in sping my wife said if i dont change i would lose her! you know what i did? bugger all!! what a wing nut! and then in late summer she said she dont love me any more and dont trust me any more, cos of lies or not taking/telling her stuff which hit me hard cos i all ways thought i did! but looking at my self i can see it now and have changed for the good but she saids it all to late, she says its over, she says shes having/had a breakdown cos of me!! most of the things she said ive done i said sorry and have stoped doing some of the things i did not do for cant work out were shes got it from,
iweve had money problem,s like alot of people and shes best friends with a other men who i dont trust but i never stop her from talking or going out nut hes allways there well if fells like it allways texting and it drives me mad i know they work together and have to chat but i dont like it and ive said so and asked if she has had more then just frinedship with him and shes says no and i trust her.
Ive made big changes now i dont drink any more and do most of the work around the house and work full time but cant get her to see ive changed like she asked me to, its just a show shes says BUT its not i am /have changed , now shes taking about me leaving but i cant i love her and the kids tos much to walk out! is there light at the end of my tunnel?

B
B
I really think your wife is having an EA (emotional affair) with this other guy. Please click 'notify' and ask the moderators to move your thread to the surviving an affair forum.

Me - 44
DW - 39
Married 16 years
DS10
DS6
DD4
B
B
Moved to SAA forum at thread starters request.

Good Luck.

breezemb@gmail.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 758 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation