Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
G
G
Originally Posted by broken2009
... I did fight for my marriage after D-day 1 up till D-day 3, for 4 hard months. ...
Hi Broken'09,

If those 4 months -- 137 days -- of hard fighting are enough for you to be able to look back from 3 years, 5 years, or 10 years down the road, so that you can tell yourself and/or your daughters that you gave it your level-best shot, then quit now, and you can walk away with a clean conscience.

But if you're afraid that you'll look back someday & feel like you quit too soon, then you'd better start fighting again now like you fought then, like you want to win, like you want a marriage that's better than what you had 3 or 4 years ago.

Yeah, I'll grant you, there's also the risk that you could look back and feel that you quit too late, that you should've walked away sooner. And yeah, that point-in-time is out there somewhere. Question for you is, was 137 days that point? (I can't know, of course. But it's something to ask yourself.)

You've stuck around. You've been bleeding for 15 months. You've more than earned the right to tolerate no more slip-ups with other men on her part. (You earned that when you exchanged vows, and you've earned it 10 times over in these 15 months.) You've made clear, by the feelings you've expressed on this board, and by the ambivalence (and understandable wariness) with which you've treated her, the same thing my wife said to me on our D-day: "Do it again and you're out on your a$$." (Her exact words to me.) It's GOOD that you've put out that message to her. It's a message every wayward spouse needs to hear & understand. Unless she's dumber 'n a tree stump, WPG should know by now that she's got no more 2nd chances: She knows she's on a high-wire with no more net. She knows that if she loses you, she'll be a retread with 2 kids and a PO'd ex-husband ... not exactly a "catch" in the view of the sort of decent guys who'd be worth catching. You're her best shot. So she's got every reason to give you her best now & in times to come.

So, it all goes back to you: Do you feel you've given your best already, back during those 137 days? ('Cuz I'll wager that what you've been giving lately ain't it.) If you're sure that those 137 days equal your best, then split. No one'll have any right to judge you uncharitably, including yourself.

If you're not sure, though, then how will more of sitting around saying to yourself "I don't know, I just can't decide" make you any more sure (than you are today) that you've given it your best?

My wife fought for her marriage. Oh brother, let me tell you, did she ever fight. When I saw how she fought for me -- even when she was afraid for not knowing whether it'd work out, even when I was so depressed over my affair that I didn't think I'd ever be worth fighting for -- my respect, admiration, and gratitude for her went up to a whole 'nother level, and it's still going up. It made me want to fight more for her. And I'm far from perfect at it, but I know I'm in a fight now. I know I can't ever change what I did, but I can decide what I'm going to do now & in the future. I know I've been given a gift that I don't deserve, and so I fight for it. When I see her fighting for it -- in the way she notices when I'm feeling down & does little things to pick me up, in the way she makes time to spend time with me, in the way she goes out of her way to do things that she knows I need -- it all just drives home to me what an incredible fool I was for ever looking outside my marriage for any of that. When two spouses realize that you can't just have an auto-pilot marriage & have it be fulfilling, when they realize that they both need to fight for it, and when they both fight together alongside one another, shoulder-to-shoulder FOR one another & for their marriage, there's nothing like it.

When was the last time you & WPG both fought together, shoulder-to-shoulder FOR one another & for your marriage, both of you all-in at the same time? Was it ever?

None of the questions I've asked above are rhetorical ones. Those questions are all I can leave you with, because I certainly haven't walked in your shoes, and I can't offer any answers. I wish I could give you what TWC & I have, but you have to find it in yourselves, if it's there to be found. I've said all I can think of to say in the last couple months. The tools are here -- they're in that yellow box to the right, if that 137 days of giving your best wasn't all the "best" you've got left in ya. If you wanted to make that call to the Harleys (and I don't make a dime off them & have never counselled with them myself, I just know the wisdom of what they've written & I see what folks here say about them) -- well, if you've done any comparison-shopping, then you already know that the cost of a divorce lawyer's retainer is many, many multiples of what you'd pay for a couple of Harley phone counseling sessions. You can decide what's the better investment. Whichever way it goes, I wish you the best.

Me: FWH, 50
My BW: Trust_Will_Come, 52, tall, beautiful & heart of gold
DD23, DS19
EA-then-PA Oct'08-Jan'09
Broke it off & confessed to BW (after OW's H found out) Jan.7 2009
Married 25 years & counting.
Grateful for forgiveness. Working to be a better husband.
"I wear the chain I forged in life... I made it link by link, and yard by yard" ~Jacob Marley's ghost, A Christmas Carol
"Do it again & you're out on your [bum]." ~My BW, Jan.7 2009
H
H
Don't know why this comes to mind for you broken, here it goes anyway.

I was doing a discharge assessment on a 60-something guy the other day, getting him ready to go home. He and his wife have been separated for over 2 1/2 years - he says she won't divorce him, but she doesn't want to live with him, either. He has no clue as to why.

Their son was in checking on a few things for discharge, and he simply stated

"The only thing those two ever did together is to try to divorce."

I don't want a divorce. Do you broken?

I don't want to have to date again, and get angry when some other woman makes a statement about the behavior of my DDs. FWW... well, she screwed up royal, but she is a GREAT mother. My children HAVE a mother.

I also don't want to make room for some [censored] to squeeze in on my kids. FWW... poor taste in men. Yeah, yeah... I'm just arrogant... but I have met her ex's... not to mention her choice in OM. POOR TASTE IN MEN. No way I'm gonna let her douchey "type" around my daughters. I gave them too much of my good looks and charm, you know?

So, I ain't going anywhere. And if I'm going to be here, I might as well try to enjoy it, right?

"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons." - Michael Shermer

"Fair speech may hide a foul heart." - Samwise Gamgee LOTR
B
OP Offline
B
Thank you everyone. DNM, you mentioned trickle truth and others too, and FR from others also. NC was sent on 8/23/09 D-day 2. WW sent an email to OM saying �Do not call or email again�. Less than an hour later OM responded �I am sorry, I guess we can�t be friends any more�. I kept my eye on her, phone, email and history on our computers at home. But I wasn�t able to monitor her at work. Work phone and computer were inaccessible to me. This is where a lot of their communication took place during the A. In late December of 09, I found pretty hard evidence that there had been a PA. On 1/2/10, I contacted OM for the first time and confronted him about the A, and after 4 months he was able to give me the same exact same story that WW had been giving me for 4 months. On 1/7/10 D-day 3, WW finally admitted to PA, but as with our/my entire discovery, nothing was ever giving freely, I always had to present evidence. On 1/7/10, after I left the house I called OM and talked to him, got a confession from him but only partial. After a couple of days I resumed contact with OM to try and get more info about the PA. Like he was going to be any more truthful than WW had been. On 1/19/10 OM contacted me. Told me the same exact story word for word that WW had given me. I asked her had she talked to OM and she said no, lie. She finally admitted that he did call her at work on 1/19/10. So there is no telling how that conversation went. The poly confirms that she possibly told the truth about the # of times they were together. But the poly doesn�t confirm that there was no contact between 8/23/09 and 1/19/10. The poly question was �Other than the email you sent, have you had any contact with OM since January 2010�? Don�t see where that question includes the phone call on 1/19/10. So I guess I am not fully convinced that there was not any contact between 8/23/09 and 1/19/10, which makes me believe that we were in a FR. I just find it hard to believe that a simple do not call do not email would end their relationship and no contact would have been in place, not by how entangled their relationship was.

W
W
Thank you everyone. DNM, you mentioned trickle truth and others too, and FR from others also. NC was sent on 8/23/09 D-day 2. WW sent an email to OM saying �Do not call or email again�. Less than an hour later OM responded �I am sorry, I guess we can�t be friends any more�. I kept my eye on her, phone, email and history on our computers at home. But I wasn�t able to monitor her at work. Work phone and computer were inaccessible to me. This is where a lot of their communication took place during the A. In late December of 09, I found pretty hard evidence that there had been a PA. On 1/2/10, I contacted OM for the first time and confronted him about the A, and after 4 months he was able to give me the same exact same story that WW had been giving me for 4 months. On 1/7/10 D-day 3, WW finally admitted to PA, but as with our/my entire discovery, nothing was ever giving freely, I always had to present evidence. On 1/7/10, after I left the house I called OM and talked to him, got a confession from him but only partial. After a couple of days I resumed contact with OM to try and get more info about the PA. Like he was going to be any more truthful than WW had been. On 1/19/10 OM contacted me. Told me the same exact story word for word that WW had given me. I asked her had she talked to OM and she said no, lie. She finally admitted that he did call her at work on 1/19/10. So there is no telling how that conversation went. The poly confirms that she possibly told the truth about the # of times they were together. But the poly doesn�t confirm that there was no contact between 8/23/09 and 1/19/10. The poly question was �Other than the email you sent, have you had any contact with OM since January 2010�? Don�t see where that question includes the phone call on 1/19/10. So I guess I am not fully convinced that there was not any contact between 8/23/09 and 1/19/10, which makes me believe that we were in a FR. I just find it hard to believe that a simple do not call do not email would end their relationship and no contact would have been in place, not by how entangled their relationship was.

And what does this have to do with today? Once again, you are hung up on the past. You continue to ignore the fact that your wife is here right now, today, working her butt off trying to save your marriage.

Many of us WS's made a ton of stupid mistakes after our A's before we found MB. We had no template to go off of. We were scared. We did the wrong thing. We lied or we continued contact. Nothing that has happened in your M is remotely unusual.

But many of us sincerely wanted to change, and once we found MB, we had a template for what change and recovery were supposed to look like. Most of us who managed to save our marriages followed that template and that is why we are where we are today.

Your wife is here. She wants to do the right thing now. Did she do the right thing in the past? No, because she had no guidelines to go off of. Now she does, and from reading her thread these past few months, she seems very remorseful and very sincere. She seems to be trying very hard to turn things around. She seems to love you very much. Right here, right now. And really, that's all she can do.

Only you can decide if it's enough. But, whether or not you decide to stay and try to work on your M, you are going to have to let the past go eventually and move on. You can do that with your wife or you can do it on your own, but if you don't do it, you will end up very bitter, angry, and alone. I've seen it happen to others.

I was once stuck in the past in the details of my H's A too. I kept replaying everything he had told me, imagining it over and over again in my mind, asking the same questions again and again, making my H relive those memories over and over. It wasn't healthy for me or for him, and it did nothing to help our M recover. I was only able to heal when I finally stopped doing it. Right now, you are scratching the scab off your wound over and over, picking it until it bleeds. You are torturing yourself, obsessing over every detail, and it doesn't allow you to heal.

Me: BS/FWW: 48
BS/WH: 50
DS: 30, 27, 25
DD: 28
OC: 10
BH and I are raising my OC together.
P
P
More importantly, are you convinced that there has been NC since January, 2010?

Do you see positive changes in your wife's behavior?

If the answer to both of these questions is yes, what do you have to lose by REALLY TRYING to make a go at recovery You have all the tools you need right here, and people on these boards, who are much more knowledgable than I, to help guide you through this.

No one is saying that you don't have a right to give up if you choose, but wouldn't it be better to give it your best shot? There is no time limit here. You can divorce down the road if that's what will be best for you, but don't you owe it to yourself, another chance at happiness? You were in love with her before - MB can help you fall in love with her again.

Me:44 BS
H:45 FWS
Married 22 yrs
Together 27 yrs
3 children: 14, 12, 9
EA then PA: Oct '09 - Aug '10
DDay: 8/20/10
M
M
And what does this have to do with today? Once again, you are hung up on the past. You continue to ignore the fact that your wife is here right now, today, working her butt off trying to save your marriage.

*Edit*

This matters ALOT. Once a BS has been severely betrayed and lied to, we MUST KNOW that the WS is capable of telling the truth and righting the wrongs of the past. Admitting to past lies and cover-ups is an enormous part of the recovery process. It isn't possible for the BS to move on and for true intimacy to take place as long as the BS had doubts as to the accuracy of what's been told.

Unbelievable.

Last edited by Breezemb; 11/11/10 09:32 PM. Reason: TOS personal attack

Me,BW - 42; FWH-46
4 kids
D-Day #s1 and 2~May 2006
D-Day #3~Feb.27, 2007 (we'd been in a FR)
Plan B~ March 3 ~ April 6, 2007

In Recovery and things are improving every day. MB rocks. smile
M
M
broken ~ my H took a poly as well and even though it took a while for it to sink in, I did eventually realize that the truth had been told. It's almost impossible to pass a poly while lying.

From what you've posted, if I'm following this correctly, it appears that your W is telling the truth about the last contact. It also appears to me, from what I've read of her posts, that she wants to repair the M. She wouldn't have taken the poly if she is intent on anything other than that.

Me,BW - 42; FWH-46
4 kids
D-Day #s1 and 2~May 2006

W
W
Originally Posted by MarriedForever

*Edit*

This matters ALOT. Once a BS has been severely betrayed and lied to, we MUST KNOW that the WS is capable of telling the truth and righting the wrongs of the past. Admitting to past lies and cover-ups is an enormous part of the recovery process.

Unbelievable.

Yes, MF, and his wife has admitted that she lied in the past. She even took a poly and has stated she will take another if necessary to prove to her BH that she is telling him the truth now. That was kind of my point. That she made mistakes and lied about them in the past but has since come clean and is doing her best to tell the truth now (and prove she is telling the truth by taking the poly) and follow MB principles.

*Edit* If you have a problem with me, feel free to take it up on my thread, but please stop attacking me and misinterpreting everything I say. It's getting very annoying.

Last edited by Breezemb; 11/11/10 09:34 PM. Reason: removing quote

M
M
*Edit* I said your advice was and I stand by that.

Better yet,why not just put me on ignore? That's what is recommended in the TOS, I believe. You can do that by clicking on my name and then going to my profile.

Sorry about this broken, I will not threadjack anymore by responding to other's complaints about me.

Last edited by Breezemb; 11/11/10 09:36 PM. Reason: notify or email a moderator when you have a question or concern

Me,BW - 42; FWH-46
4 kids
D-Day #s1 and 2~May 2006

T
T
Somebody's being mule headed. MrRollieEyes

I couldn't help myself. laugh

D
D
NC was sent on 8/23/09 D-day 2. WW sent an email to OM saying �Do not call or email again�. Less than an hour later OM responded �I am sorry, I guess we can�t be friends any more�.

Absolutely typical in most cases. I was lucky, I guess... the OM dumped her due to my interference and basically went no-contact with my FWW!

But I wasn�t able to monitor her at work. Work phone and computer were inaccessible to me.

Have you identified this EP hole to her? Have you negotiated a way of putting extraordinary precautions in place in this area? There are ways to work around corporate policies, including things like putting a rule on the work computer to forward any emails to another account, allowing access to email from home so you can check it at any time, etc.

I asked her had she talked to OM and she said no, lie. She finally admitted that he did call her at work on 1/19/10.

OK, so that's a new piece of information: OM called her and she concealed it on 1/19. Definitely reset the clock on your recovery. And I know how it feels to wonder; to this day (15 months later) I wonder about what was really said in my wife's "goodbye" conversation to OM when she'd agreed she would not talk to him again without my presence in the room.

She summarized the conversation later, but it's impossible to satisfy me because it's in the past and I can never change it or record it to really, truly know. Part of what we accept as a BS.

So I guess I am not fully convinced that there was not any contact between 8/23/09 and 1/19/10, which makes me believe that we were in a FR.

Fair enough. You believe it was a false recovery during that time; she does not. Regardless, the contact on 1/19 reset the clock on her withdrawal.

But you did something important between August and January: you made her fall in love with you again. You Plan A'd the crap out of her, meeting her needs and showing her what an amazing husband you could be. And despite the contact, she began to reciprocate, right?

Why not work with that for a bit and see how it goes? Take advantage of the fact she's in love with you and see if you and she can build a happy, interdependent life together that's a million times better than what you had before the affair?

You can always choose a divorce at any time. That option never closes to you, as long as you both shall live.

Doormat_No_More
(Formerly Barnboy)
Original thread lost in the forum purge of '09.
4 months after D-Day
1 year after D-Day
Two Years Later
Four Years Later
F
F
broken, you have been deeply traumatized by trickle truth and FR's. I understand. MF understands, too. I don't think I ever saw anyone as wounded by multiple FR's like MF. Yet, she and her FWH are happy now. He led the R after the last FR. He picked up the reigns and got their M back on track using MB.

If your W is willing to lead recovery, will you be willing to give it a try?

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
B
B
Bumped to see how you're doing?

Me - 44
DW - 39
Married 16 years
DS10
DS6
DD4
B
OP Offline
B
I guess I am still broken. I have very little hope that I will recover from this. I tried so hard during our 4 months of FR. I acknowledged my role in the damage that I caused in our M pre-A during that 4-months. And worked very hard to change that. I guess you can say that I was doing a Plan A. But all of the lies and deceit that occurred during that FR just killed me somehow. I saw it as WW�s way of protecting OM. That what she did was keeping him safe because of her love for him still to this day. That she is still keeping him safe. That just makes me feel that I am just her second choice. So my days just get worse. Yes I know that I am not supposed to dwell on the past, but somehow it has defined me as second choice. I�m just not going to be someone�s second choice.

W
W
I guess I am still broken. I have very little hope that I will recover from this. I tried so hard during our 4 months of FR. I acknowledged my role in the damage that I caused in our M pre-A during that 4-months. And worked very hard to change that. I guess you can say that I was doing a Plan A. But all of the lies and deceit that occurred during that FR just killed me somehow. I saw it as WW�s way of protecting OM. That what she did was keeping him safe because of her love for him still to this day. That she is still keeping him safe. That just makes me feel that I am just her second choice. So my days just get worse. Yes I know that I am not supposed to dwell on the past, but somehow it has defined me as second choice. I�m just not going to be someone�s second choice.

I'm curious, what do you see in your wife's actions right now that are coming across as her desire to protect the OM? What is she doing, in your eyes, to keep him safe?

S
S
I tried so hard during our 4 months of FR. I acknowledged my role in the damage that I caused in our M pre-A during that 4-months. And worked very hard to change that. I guess you can say that I was doing a Plan A. But all of the lies and deceit that occurred during that FR just killed me somehow. I saw it as WW�s way of protecting OM. That what she did was keeping him safe because of her love for him still to this day. That she is still keeping him safe. That just makes me feel that I am just her second choice. So my days just get worse. Yes I know that I am not supposed to dwell on the past, but somehow it has defined me as second choice. I�m just not going to be someone�s second choice.
broken, you don't have to recover you marriage after the affair. I don't think many people would say you were wrong for walking away. Many people would support you.

However, you need to make a decision about trying or ending the marriage. You are languishing in a terrible state just now, and neither you nor your wife can continue to live like this for much longer.

In my view, NOT making a decision to work on recovery IS a decision; one to end the marriage - one day. If you do nothing on your side towards recovery, the marriage will fail - which is fine, if that is what you want.

Your wife did not lie about the PA to protect her OM. She lied, as your children lie, and put their hands behind their backs and say "it wasn't me", to avoid facing up to what they've done, and to avoid the terrible punishment that they will bring down on their heads. They lie, and your wife lied, to protect herself. Her love or otherwise of OM had nothing to do with that cowardice.

It might well be true that if OM dumped your wife (I need to check the details) you were second choice once, but it is glaringly obvious to me that you are not second choice now. Your excellent plan A, and a marriage that was once good, saw to that.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
H
H

You weren't second choice to the OM, you were second choice to HER. To her dishonesty, to her selfishness, to her laziness.

She thought that a good marriage was some kind of magic ticket; you just find it. This is not the truth.

She was too lazy and selfish to speak up, or learn how to properly communicate to you that she needed her needs met.

She was too selfish to turn away someone giving her attention, was was dishonest that she was seeking attention from someone other than you.

OM didn't have to do any heavy lifting; he didn't have to pay bills, raise children, keep up the house, or anything that real life brings. All he had to do was feed positive feelings.

He had NOTHING TO OFFER HER other than a fantasy and a delusion, which she chose FOR HERSELF.

You ARE NOT second choice to that scuzz bucket. No way, no how. Think about what a slimy little pansy he has been as you went through this.

Second choice to THAT? I don't think so.

"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons." - Michael Shermer

"Fair speech may hide a foul heart." - Samwise Gamgee LOTR
H
H
Hi Broken

I admire you for sticking around to at least try and repair your M, I really do, you have every entitlement to walk away.

You could never be compared to the OM. As a child I was 'raised' by the 'OM' and from first hand experience that everything that the people say here about the character flaws that these kind of people have is TRUE.

Please if you take anything from this experience, do not let yourself think you are second choice at all, especially to the 'OM' whomever he may be.

I would be interested to hear why you feel 2nd choice as in Writer1's post.

Your doing well, I admire you very much.

Harmony.

BW/FWW 34 (Harmony)
BH/WH 36

Feb 2009 - Affair starts, physical for 9 days on business trip.
Mar 2009 - Separate from H, live alone
Apr 2009 - realise I have made big mistake and attempt reconciliation with H, establish NC with OM.
Jun 2009 - H physical and emotional serial A start right upto present day.
Jul 2009 - NC with OM broken and becomes EA
Mar 2010 - H reads email and discovers A
Jul 2010 - Discover MB
Aug 2010 - Plan A starts
Oct 2010 - Plan B starts
B
OP Offline
B
writer1, In my eyes it has been her refusal to expose to OMW. We were told early in our FR that we needed to tell the OMW, both counselors and our preacher. My WW response �I�m not going down that road�. So that statement has stuck with me since then, and I haven�t seen much difference from her since. Maybe I should have exposed it the day I found out, but I wasn�t in any way mentally able to function. But the whole truth wasn�t given during that time anyways. I will not be the one to expose, if the A was still going on then yes I would. But I believe that WW should have to go down that road and take responsibility for what she has done. There were also many things that happened during the FR and even after that made me feel this way(second choice). I could sit here and list everyone but it would be about 4 pages long.

HHH, OM and WW took the most sacred thing in my life. And WW gave it without a second thought. He didn�t have anything invested. But by OM taking and WW giving that in my heart has made me second choice. I know that I wasn�t the best H I could be, and it sucks to find that out afterwards. Everyone should have to take a course in Love and Respect, Love Dare and HNHN before they every walk down the aisle. But then there would be no divorce or everyone would stay single so that wouldn�t make sense. All of the things that I learned from that just makes me angry, because I see how she applied all of that to OM before every having knowledge of it. So scuzz bucket gets to have a wonderful life with no consequences for what he has done. From what I know his life is just swell. Even the business WW helped him with, his dream is thriving.
Thank you writer1, SugarCane, HHH and H2010. I really do appreciate your willingness to even breath my way.

B
B
My WW response �I�m not going down that road�. So that statement has stuck with me since then, and I haven�t seen much difference from her since. Maybe I should have exposed it the day I found out, but I wasn�t in any way mentally able to function. But the whole truth wasn�t given during that time anyways. I will not be the one to expose, if the A was still going on then yes I would. But I believe that WW should have to go down that road and take responsibility for what she has done.

Well, the issue of exposure to OMW has been brought up on her thread by some of us, and she is being advised to let you do it. This is largely to prevent the perception that she's thinking about or trying to contact OM.

Remember that you were advised to hold off on exposure until a couple weeks after OMW had her baby. Your FWW was advised to let you decide when and how exposure should happen.

If you feel like she should be the one to expose to OMW, you need to tell her this, and then exposure should be done in such a way that (a) it can't be intercepted, and (b) she will have no contact with OM.

Me - 44
DW - 39
Married 16 years
DS10
DS6
DD4
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 697 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation