Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
Hi fellow forum friends,

There is a woman named (edit)

She found out her husband cheated on her 7 months ago and just "relapsed" again while she is out of town. You can read her story at (edit)

I have emailed her and responded to her posts encouraging her to come here but don't think she has. I'm hoping that if the vets here email her and offer support and encourage her to come here as well, she may and finally get the information and support she needs. I know this is a big favor but I would appreciate any help I can get in bringing her here. Her email address is (edit)

Thank you in advance!

Moderator's note:

Please do not post an email address, or the link and password to a private blog, without the owner's express permission. Please contact a moderator for clarification.

Last edited by Ariel; 11/19/10 10:56 AM. Reason: Removing private information

aBetterMe

Me 33
DH 35
Together 14 years, married 12
Two "furry children" (one cat & one dog)

MB has changed me and changed my life. I am becoming a better person for it, and building a better marriage. MB principles can truly help you create the love and the life you want.
M
M
Originally Posted by aBetterMe
Hi fellow forum friends,

There is a woman named (edit)

She found out her husband cheated on her 7 months ago and just "relapsed" again while she is out of town. You can read her story at (edit)

I have emailed her and responded to her posts encouraging her to come here but don't think she has. I'm hoping that if the vets here email her and offer support and encourage her to come here as well, she may and finally get the information and support she needs. I know this is a big favor but I would appreciate any help I can get in bringing her here. Her email address is (edit)

Thank you in advance!

Moderator's note:

Please do not post an email address, or the link and password to a private blog, without the owner's express permission. Please contact a moderator for clarification.

aBM, I appreciate your concern for your friend, but don't you think she would find it a little creepy to have strangers emailing her about her sitch? I suggest you strongly encourage her to come here and at least lurk.

You can lead a horse to water...

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

A
OP Offline
A
No, I dint think she'd find it creepy. She gets emails from strangers often because of her blog. I think the added support alone, regardless of whether she ends up coming here, would be appreciated.

aBetterMe

Me 33
DH 35

MB has changed me and changed my life. I am becoming a better person for it, and building a better marriage. MB principles can truly help you create the love and the life you want.
A
OP Offline
A
Edit

Please contact a moderator for clarification.

Do not post any more information about this private individual.

Last edited by Ariel; 11/19/10 01:51 PM. Reason: Removing details

aBetterMe

Me 33
DH 35

S
S
You are a great friend for trying to help out, aBetterMe smile

But to share my personal experience of trying to get people MB info, I have come to the conclusion that if they aren't willing to come here and read the concepts and post themselves, most likely, they won't follow the advice anyway frown

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,188 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation