Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
My brothers and sisters,
Long time since I have been here; over 6 years.

Please pray for my marriage. We divorced a year ago earlier this month. We are still living in the same home as it has been impossible to sell (God's work?). At Thanksgiving Dinner, my wife, who is of no faith, shared that she has been attending a Presbyterian Church for the past 5 months. She wants hope that she will see her loved ones when she dies.

I always felt that my bride had to come to Christ before she would come back to me. Please keep her journey to Christ, and return to our marriage and family, in your prayers.

God Bless,
Genesius aka "tryingTOsaveMYmarriage" or TTSMM

PS Anyone been a member since 2004 who remembers me? Would love to reconnect and catch up.

Story

I asked Jesus, How much do You love me? He said, This much., and spread out His arms and died.
A
A
Two ropes easily unravel, but 3 ropes form a strong braid that is hard to break. Christ is the third braid that storngly holds many together as long as we allow Him to work in our lives.

Praying for God's blessing upon you and yours. I pray the Lord himself will watchover and give understanding to both you and your wife. May the Lord speak to your wife and show her the truth that is waiting. In Jesus name, Amen

T
OP Offline
T
Thank you, AskMe.
This is truly appreciated.
Yours in Christ,
TTSMM

Story

I asked Jesus, How much do You love me? He said, This much., and spread out His arms and died.
W
WDW Offline
W
That scripture that Askme referenced is Ecclesiastes 4:12 states a three fold cord is not quickly broken. Marriage is a covenant between 3,not two. It is a sacred cord of three strands; you, your wife and God. I pray that God will soften your wifes heart and and allow her to receive His love and peace. Stand steadfastly and seek God's will for your life. Your prayers will not return void. God bless and trust in him. I am going through a very difficult time as well with my spouse. Please pray for my marriage as well. Thank you.

A
A
God thank you for the reassurance given by WDW that you are the God of love, mercy and grace. God I pray for both that their prayers would be heard and that you would response in a way that is best for their lives. Lord you know the hearts of man and I trust you Lord to be with them. Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers and blessing us even in out times of trouble.

In the loving name of Jesus,
Amen

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 612 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation