Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 26 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 25 26
L
L
I'm sorry
I'm still in love with you

...yet she continues

Me = BH
DDay Dec. 2010
D filed Oct 2011 (by me)
D final 3/16/12
M
M
STBXWH: I want a divorce because you are a bully and will forever beat me up over this.

STBXWH: from an email in Dec'10
1. I told you that I thought she was engaged. I don�t really care either way because it doesn�t make a difference. Not sure why you care so much.
2. I did not use deceptive ways to hide anything from you.
3. I can�t support you as long as you have this attitude of judging me and making demands.
4. You continue to throw this in my face. You are consumed by it. That is the same old wife.

Maybe the last five months was for me to get even. I know, sounds horrible but I guess I don�t feel too guilty because I felt betrayed by you based on what happened over the past seven years.

me: It was because we had four back to back kids, and depleted each other's LB --- nothing that could not have been fixed Instead of fixing our marriage you chose to shack up with OW, abandon your family, and now leave us completely.

He is a sad man today. I miss who he was!!!

A
A
"I was coming back, until you exposed the affair."...followed by I can never forgive you for it....

"I never loved you like a wife should love a husband."

BS(me)- 45
WW - 41
D-day 1 - (PA) 01/2011
DS - 6
Exposure: early 02/2011
Started Plan B - 7/11
L
L
what skank said to my FWH (then he told me)

"I would tell your wife what a wonderful husband you are!"
(becuase he wouldnt divorce me)

also,

The OW liked him becuase he was so genuine and honest!
(our counselor even laughed at that one)

Last edited by Lgtex1; 04/17/11 02:32 PM.

BS(me)
FWH
M '91
DS x 3

Don’t let anyone capture you with empty philosophies and high-sounding nonsense that come from human thinking and from the spiritual powers of this world, rather than from Christ.

Col. 2:8 (NLT)
L
L

ok, another, I have so many...

after D Day

I asked if he had ANY contact with OW ....

FWH "No...."

days later when I found out there was contact w OW..

FWH "Well, you didnt ask if I had contact with THAT one..."
(problems with multiple OW)

BS(me)
FWH
M '91
DS x 3

Don’t let anyone capture you with empty philosophies and high-sounding nonsense that come from human thinking and from the spiritual powers of this world, rather than from Christ.

Col. 2:8 (NLT)
K
K
About 10-11 months after I filed for divorce, but while we were still married, I got a text from my WH. It said:

"I am VERY single!"

Apparently he and the POSOW had broken up. crazy

Me: BS 51
Himself: WH 53, EA/PA w/ RunnerSlut his "running buddy."
Buncha' kids. The two youngest are still minors.
Separated: 08/13/09 after 25 years of marriage
Plan D: Filed 11/13/09 Final 3/30/11
MC told me that he probably has a personality disorder
E
E
I remember when we were still legally married, he called me and said that "he now hated to be a single guy now because all the stuff (my plan A and exposure and continued nuclear exposure of posow)I did caused Monkeyho to break up with him and that he was going to forever hate being a single guy."

Then after the married half-witted wonder paused he said, "I hate dating Ms. Family Values (the affairage wifey he just got divorced from) but she'll do right now. I swear you never stop do you Peachy? You forced me to date Ms. Family Values. But I guess you will HATE HER LESS than Monkeyho."

Oh sweet jebus how these idiots think.

Here is the best example of crazy wayward behavior. I actually posted this to Andy on another thread, then realized after i began writing on THIS thread, that this is another example of bizarre, mind-altering, crazy wayward.

An affair will take a toll on the life of a wayward. Eventually the weight of it and the stress associated with it (if you raise holy heyall enough like you're supposed to) will make them either do some of this:

gain weight
lose weight
grow hair
lose hair
dress like an idiot/skanky
dress in different wierd styles.

Or all of it!

My xwh began at first dressing wierdly. A formerly conservative dresser who shopped at J Crew online and wore Ralph Lauren and got suits at Joseph A. Banks, suddenly began dressing imho, like Will Ferrell from "A Night at the Roxbury". (bob your heads in unision if you will).

When the affair began taking its' toll on him and the posow after I did a better than nuclear exposure, that went so far as his clients finding out (I didn't plan on that one) and pulling out from his firm, he began to gain weight and lo and behold! This 34 year old guy went GREY. Yep. He was naturally a man with dark brown hair, almost black but NOT black. And he had a goatee too.

During a dark plan B, I would only see him from afar at a switchoff. (I was living in a town 7 hrs away from my hometown as we'd just moved and literally knew very little people at the time). A friend of mine would walk to the other car, get my son and walk to my car so he couldn't see me (that's the best I could get done, plus my almost IM would take his calls and emails). She went to pick my son up for me and bring him over and busted out laughing when she saw my xwh.

He'd gone grey. Totally grey. He asked her "what? What are you laughing at?" She told him he'd gone grey and asked how was the affair working for him?

Next day I get a call from one of my bff's back home who had a friend who worked with Monkeyho (our inside connection to what the posow was up to). The friend told my bff that Monkeyho was angry he looked 10 years older, and that she thought he looked "fat and old".

So what did "fat and old" darth do next to appease the crazy, gold digging posow?

He did this.

[Linked Image from sfdiamondgirl.mlblogs.com]

Yep he dyed the beard AND the goatee and he looked like a crazy ex convict who must've been recently entered into the Witness Protection program.

At the next dropoff, my IM began laughing hilariously again. And of course, xwh was like "What? What are you laughing at NOW?"

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
S
S
That picture & story gave me a good laugh, Peachy!

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
S
S
peachy makes me die laughing. Do you have a professional scriptwriter, peachy? rotflmao

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
C
C
Here is one, I am sure I will think of others later.

When WW was in her addiction, and she was hunting for someone to jump to like a tick, I had recently found out about the addiction after 2 years of hiding it.

She said, "I am leaving you, there is a guy who I am interested in me, and I checked him out with everybody in the bar he goes to next to his house, everybody says he is a great guy. He drinks and does coke, but has convictions against heroin, because he had a friend who died because of it, I tested him though, by leaving an empty capsule around, to see what he would do, and he didn't say anything about it"

She added,,"I think this guy could be good for me"

Shortly later things got pretty tense as you can imagine.

C
C
"You were the love of my life"

Yeah, not very likely

E
E
Wow. CP that dude had GREAT references, after all if everybody in the bar next to his house says he is a great guy. Never mind the coke and drinking and heroin, but a GREAT guy!

So sorry she actually said that. It is sad when you see people spiraling down.

@SusieQ & SugarCane: Many times I've said here my life during that time could have been made into a bad lifetime movie.

I actually have been writing a book on/off the last five years. I have about 9 chapters written so far in it. Have incorporated this board, and a few members into the plot (who are great supporters and friends) but changed things up a bit. A few of the docs and some coworkers I have read the book thus far, and have been asking me to finish it. They loved it.

Of course, in the book I kill of Monkeyho and make her look like a pathetic fool. Also my situation had a central issue, a financial plot with wxh's business which is the truth, and involvement in a huge national lawsuit with a small and very unknown type of investment entity. Should make "Wall Street" looks like childs' play.

Anyhow, that kept me sane during the last seven to eight years, writing.

But seriously, Darth did that. And when he was going off to marry Ms. Family Values within days of our divorce being signed (she was like 6 months pregnant)he did the "fear the beard dye job" yet again. I've written about that too. He looked hilarious.

yes, it's written into the book. The beard dye job. You can NOT include that.

I wish I could honestly say that all of this is truly hilarious, but in reality, when I was in the middle of it, it was 100% only sad and pathetic.

WE can see what these people are doing, but they cannot.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
C
C
" All I need to come back is a home to come to"

What about when I provided one for 15 years, and you still pulled houdinis? What was the reasons then? I was at work?

C
C
Originally Posted by peachyisback
Wow. CP that dude had GREAT references, after all if everybody in the bar next to his house says he is a great guy. Never mind the coke and drinking and heroin, but a GREAT guy!..

Yeah, and he could "help her"? OMG how Bass-akward is that? The guy had a good job, and some money, so you can tell where that was going anyways.

She did at one time tell me He was looking into treatment farms for her to go to, I gave her a few names, but it never happened.

Oh just thought of another one,, Once when they were having a fight, she had him drop her off where I worked out of the blue. She told me about the fight, and that she stuck up for me by saying, "My husband has more integrity in the tip of his little finger than you have in your whole body" Well that what she was looking for anyways, someone who was as low as she wanted to go. I assure you her compliment did very little to comfort me considering the source at the time.

N
N
Ummmm

Her: Asking for divorce has nothing to do with OM

Her: I asked for divorce so I can f**k who ever I want

Her: We are not together, so I am not cheating
Me: Uh we are still married

Her: I truely didn't leave you for OM I know that how you feel.
Me: Really now

just some haha

Aka S2

I know what's next. I filed for D. Original betrayal and two FR's in one year. I'm done.

A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.

C
C
Originally Posted by peachyisback
..@SusieQ & SugarCane: Many times I've said here my life during that time could have been made into a bad lifetime movie.

I actually have been writing a book on/off the last five years. I have about 9 chapters written so far in it. Have incorporated this board, and a few members into the plot (who are great supporters and friends) but changed things up a bit. A few of the docs and some coworkers I have read the book thus far, and have been asking me to finish it. They loved it.

Of course, in the book I kill of Monkeyho and make her look like a pathetic fool. Also my situation had a central issue, a financial plot with wxh's business which is the truth, and involvement in a huge national lawsuit with a small and very unknown type of investment entity. Should make "Wall Street" looks like childs' play.

Anyhow, that kept me sane during the last seven to eight years, writing...

Thats good to hear in many ways peachy..

1. I have been told I have a talent for writing also, back when I started colledge, and by others when I have written short storys.

2. I also think writing might be a good outlet for me, as this site has been a sorta live journal, and has kept me sane.

3. My therapist says I should write a book, I have a lot to say, and again it would probably be a good way to journal.

I don't know what to write, but most writers write about thier life experiences. A fiction book would be great, but truth is stranger than fiction... I know!! Science Fiction.. !! How to screw over people and become an alien without consequences catching up to you? rotflmao

K
K
Peachy, is that your ex or just some random person who dyed their beard?

Me: BS 51
Himself: WH 53, EA/PA w/ RunnerSlut his "running buddy."
Buncha' kids. The two youngest are still minors.
Separated: 08/13/09 after 25 years of marriage
Plan D: Filed 11/13/09 Final 3/30/11
MC told me that he probably has a personality disorder
E
E
Not my ex, that would be the real fear the beard baseball dude who IS wierd irl. Strange part is he has the same bone structure and blue eyes and does look similar to darth.

P
P
Fear the beard !

P
P
Originally Posted by ConstantProcess
Here is one, I am sure I will think of others later.

When WW was in her addiction, and she was hunting for someone to jump to like a tick, I had recently found out about the addiction after 2 years of hiding it.

She said, "I am leaving you, there is a guy who I am interested in me, and I checked him out with everybody in the bar he goes to next to his house, everybody says he is a great guy. He drinks and does coke, but has convictions against heroin, because he had a friend who died because of it, I tested him though, by leaving an empty capsule around, to see what he would do, and he didn't say anything about it"

She added,,"I think this guy could be good for me"

Shortly later things got pretty tense as you can imagine.

Oh dear God !

Page 11 of 26 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation