Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Chelsea Handler, a comedian, made some GREAT remarks about Angelina Jolie this weekend in a stand up show. She has been called out as being to harsh. Whoopie Goldburg also said that she should stop talking about the break up of Jennifer Aniston(a friend of CH) and Brad Pitt. I think that we ALL should have friends like her. I would LOVE it if someone stood up for me the way CH did for JA.

Here is an article about CH defending what she said.
http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Entertainment/20101207/chelsea-handler-angelina-101207/

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
I've been watching Chelsea for a while now and she is hilarious. This was a great rant. Unfortunately, the posters on the CTV news site above - and on many others - still have the misguided notion that cheating only happens in bad marriages, so therefore it was the wife's fault if her husband wasn't happy.

The truth is, happy marriage or not, Angelina had no respect for it. Like every OW, she felt free to barge in on it and stink up the joint until it was so bad nobody could stay in it. Like every cheating husband, Brad didn't leave until he no longer had both.

Glad to finally see somebody call her out on it.

Me, BW
WH cheated in corporate workplace for many years. He moved out and filed in summer 2008.
K
K
Isn't this something like the second or third marriage she's wrecked?

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
A
A
It is impossible to miss Jolie in the news. Most recent comments include how much Jolie and Johnny Depp liked working together in their last movie. Sure sounds like the two's mutual admiration society. Off to another fantasy? Could the real world be intruding into life with Brad and kids?

AM

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
K
K
Well, with two special-needs kids, I imagine it's getting very hard in that house.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 981 guests, and 73 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation