Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
T
T
Keep yourself grounded it has been serving you well. Things are coming to a end.

G
G
Anything New?

Me 34
WW 30
Abandoned Feb 17th 08, D-Day Aprl 27th 08.
Returned home Jul 7th, OC born 12/30/08
The FOG is clear, and we are in recovery.
S
sack Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Anything new? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

A few days ago, my lawyer gave me the number to the witness, but told me DO NOT CALL THE WITNESS. I told him I could go over the call log of hers and see if there's a connection. When the lawyer gave me the number, it looked so familiar. Unfortunely, the last three months, there isn't a call made to the witness from her number. Well all that changed yesterday.

SHE CALLED THE WITNESS!!!!

That means everything changes I believe. Her and the witness know each other and makes this witness not crediable, right???

I just ordered the last twelve months of call logs for her phone. I know god damn well, I'll find this number again. I've seen this number as I've been going over her call log for months and I remember numbers very well. Give her enough rope and she'll hang herself......

She's not all that bright. I so hope the judge orders her to be retained once she perjures herself on the stand. And the so called witnesses too.

My lawyer can't believe that she did this....LMAO!!!!

The black cloud has been lifted from above my head. I'm starting to see a rainbow now.

H
H
Originally Posted by sack
Anything new? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

A few days ago, my lawyer gave me the number to the witness, but told me DO NOT CALL THE WITNESS. I told him I could go over the call log of hers and see if there's a connection. When the lawyer gave me the number, it looked so familiar. Unfortunely, the last three months, there isn't a call made to the witness from her number. Well all that changed yesterday.

SHE CALLED THE WITNESS!!!!

That means everything changes I believe. Her and the witness know each other and makes this witness not crediable, right???

I just ordered the last twelve months of call logs for her phone. I know god damn well, I'll find this number again. I've seen this number as I've been going over her call log for months and I remember numbers very well. Give her enough rope and she'll hang herself......

She's not all that bright. I so hope the judge orders her to be retained once she perjures herself on the stand. And the so called witnesses too.

My lawyer can't believe that she did this....LMAO!!!!

The black cloud has been lifted from above my head. I'm starting to see a rainbow now.

Don't get your hopes up on what the judge will do to her. She won't get on his good side if things hold up, but family court is very female biased. She practically has to be a crack whore for you to get sole physical and legal.

Be patient, my friend. Be patient and show no emotions and your kids will be with you soon enough.

G
G
Originally Posted by sack
My lawyer has said she's filed. I'm just waiting for the papers.
Under what grounds did she file?

Have you been served yet?

Originally Posted by helpthelostdads
Don't get your hopes up on what the judge will do to her. She won't get on his good side if things hold up, but family court is very female biased.
x2 too the extreme.

If you have been served, does it show what judge you will appear before? Individual judges tent to lean more or less towards the female, a good experienced lawyer will know which way a particular judge leans.

She practically has to be a crack whore for you to get sole physical and legal.
And even then you must have actual video of her taking money for sex wile smoking crack or some judges will still side with the mother.

Be patient, my friend. Be patient and show no emotions and your kids will be with you soon enough.
THIS!

And..... Do Not Date Anyone until the divorce is final!

Me 34
WW 30
S
sack Offline OP
OP Offline
S
So I had court on Monday to either have the PPO terminated, or have it modified like the wife wanted. The judge did neither and left it alone. The judge wanted to hear both sides of what happened under oath, but my lawyer spoke up and said that there is a pending DV case, so he asked that I excercise my 5th amendment rights.

The funny thing about this is, she brought the witness to a court hearing where the witness wasn't subpenia for. Just goes to show that the witness and her are in this together to bring me down. My lawyer loves that they're "chummy".

Still haven't recieved any divorce papers as of yet.

H
H
Anything new?

S
sack Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Anything new?
Yeah, I just lost my job. Why is god throwing so much at me?
My employer basically just let all the high paid workers go to bring in cheaper help. So now I have no way to pay the bills at the house I no longer reside at. And with the no contact order, I have no way of telling my STBEW she has no insurance, and soon to be no electric and the mortgage will default unless I get a job paying what I was making and that's probably not gonna happen.

And I'm still waiting to see my kids. I miss them dearly frown

T
T
They say god only gives you what you can handle.

How long were you at this job?

S
sack Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by TheRoad
They say god only gives you what you can handle.

How long were you at this job?

13 years *sigh*

And for all the crap god is throwing my way, I just don't understand what I've done to have to deal with so much. It's just insane.........

C
C
God may be giving you exactly what you need right now. He may be forcing the economic safety net out from under your adulterous wife and bringing the whole thing to a head. She forced you to go dark by the RO, I suggest you stay that way and let her chips fall where they may. I believe this is blessing in disguise.

T
T
Originally Posted by Chipep
God may be giving you exactly what you need right now. He may be forcing the economic safety net out from under your adulterous wife and bringing the whole thing to a head. She forced you to go dark by the RO, I suggest you stay that way and let her chips fall where they may. I believe this is blessing in disguise.

Good reply
Good strategy

H
H
Sack,

I got let go by a crummy job and found my current one that I've been at for almost 4 years now. Sometimes these things are blessings in disguise.

I know it may not feel like it. The job hunting situation was certainly better 4 years ago.

What's the status with your kids? Have you been able to talk to them at all? Are things on the legal front on hold?

I'm terribly sorry you're going through this.

S
sack Offline OP
OP Offline
S
What's the status with your kids? Have you been able to talk to them at all? Are things on the legal front on hold?
I'm still waiting to hear, talk, or see my kids. Holidays are going past and so are my kids growing up. I was praying to be able to see them this weekend, to no avail. I'm just hoping that xmas doesn't pass and I'm still waiting to see them.

Not holding back on the legal front. As they say, "the show must go on!"

I believe that losing my job is just karma striking back at her. That's how I'm thinking about it anyways. Although, not being able to withdraw any money from my 401k without her signature is gonna hurt me if I don't land something quick. I'm one of the
hardest workers out there and being jobless is making me feel like a bum, specially staying with family. I'm gonna run out of money real quick.

G
G
Are you not able to collect unemployment?

As far as the order of NC with STBXWW, you do know your Lawyer can contact her on your behalf to tell her you can no longer pay any of her bills.

Or she can just find out when they turn the power and/or water off, or when she gets pulled over for not having insurance. I'll bet you a shiny penny that when that happens she WILL do everything she can to contact you.
(And she will be OUTRAGED!!! dramaqueen )

Do not allow it, just call your lawyer and report it to him. You so much as answer ONE of her phone calls by accident and the next thing you know YOU are the one who contacted her, and you threatened to kill her.

And there you are, back in jail. faint

Even if you had the money, you shouldn't be paying any of that stuff anyway, let her feel the consequences of her actions.

I'm glad you have family to help you out during this trying time.

Last edited by Gack1; 11/30/10 01:16 PM.

Me 34
WW 30
S
sack Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by Gack1
Are you not able to collect unemployment?
Working on this now, although I'd rather be working. Sitting around not doing anything makes for long depressing days.

As far as the order of NC with STBXWW, you do know your Lawyer can contact her on your behalf to tell her you can no longer pay any of her bills.
Well, Trying to get anything through to her through her counsel doesn't seem to be working at all. Still waiting to hear something on my kids.......42 days and counting.

Or she can just find out when they turn the power and/or water off, or when she gets pulled over for not having insurance. I'll bet you a shiny penny that when that happens she WILL do everything she can to contact you.
(And she will be OUTRAGED!!! dramaqueen )

Do not allow it, just call your lawyer and report it to him. You so much as answer ONE of her phone calls by accident and the next thing you know YOU are the one who contacted her, and you threatened to kill her.
I am not gonna answer any calls from her. BUT, now she has a different number that I have no clue of. So there's no way of knowing if its her calling me, but I doubt she'll be making contact. I did have a call the other morning at 2:38am from a private number, I wish I was awake to answer............STRANGE

Even if you had the money, you shouldn't be paying any of that stuff anyway, let her feel the consequences of her actions.

I'm sure the cable is now off. I'm a month behind on the electric/gas, and I really need to keep that on to show I'm providing for the kids. Water bill was due when I got kicked out, but that addressed to the occupant, not in either of our names so I'm not paying it as I'm not residing there for now.

I'm glad you have family to help you out during this trying time.
You and me both........

S
sack Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Update

FINALLY......gonna get my day in court for my parenting time and maybe be able to get my stuff!!

Dec 16. Hopefully things go well and I can see them without having a supervised visit for only an hour. I had to deal with that when I was a kid. I'd like to have them for a whole weekend.

Yesterday, I had a parent teacher conference scheduled with my daughter's teacher. I got there and first thing she said to me was, Why wasn't your daughter in school today? I looked at her and said, I don't know? Haven't talked or seen her since October.

Well, this was the lowest markings on a report card I've ever seen for her, it just wasn't the normal report card she normally brings home. Plus, 11 absences and tardies combined already for the year.....WTF? Not counting the absence yesterday (number 12). I brought my Mom just in case the STBXW showed, I needed a witness so there wouldn't be no trouble as I scheduled this for myself and not for her. Teacher said she's doing well. But her grades don't reflect her normal grades =( Teacher also said that Mom had a conference scheduled for Tuesday of this week but didn't show......typical.

Well, hopefully next week will go well. I got 2 court dates, one for the DV (final pretrial ) and one with FOC (parenting time and to get my stuff). Plus I got to work in a class for parents going through a divorce, called the S.M.I.L.E. program. It's a mandatory program so I gotta make sure I do this.

I've had 2 interviews for jobs the last 2 weeks and the one I had for this week seemed like I'd be perfect canidate. Well, got the call today that said, "your over qualified and you'd be bored with the position". So I didn't get the job. =(
But it seems that my resume is getting noticed, so I'm not giving up hope. But my money is fading extremely fast, I'm near broke. I need a job ASAP, and will do anything. I'm just hoping that all these court dates don't hinder me in getting a line up on something.

T
T
WW shirking her duties as a parent and you are doing yours. This has to help in court.

H
H
Consult a lawyer and ask if it would be approrpriate to get an emergency hearing for your children and bring the report card in as evidence. This is a bad sign and shows she's being negligent with your DD.

That's a very big deal and you can and should use it to your advantage.

H
H
How did things go?

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 594 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation