Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
C
C
Originally Posted by hope_eternal
He was "besmudging me with amnesty" rotflmao

rotflmao X 2

committed

F
F
dontknow I just cannot believe this stuff! smh

"The fog" is a dangerous, insidious thing!

R
rpg Offline
R
On D-day:

me: is there someone else?
WW: yes
me: *sigh*
WW: But you are still going to support us, right?

Me: BH
Her: WW
D-day: 14 Nov 10 (EA+PA)
Married for 12 years, 4 kids.
T
T
Originally Posted by rpg
On D-day:

me: is there someone else?
WW: yes
me: *sigh*
WW: But you are still going to support us, right?

rotflmao

M
M

Fred, love your sig.

Last edited by mitzie; 12/12/10 11:52 AM.

BS/ME 47 Met on blind date
WH 46(Alcoholic,drugs?)
DS1:18 DS2:15
1st A EA9/07 PA10/07 NC11/07
2nd A EA/PA-10/2010
Found out- 11/20/2010
He moved out-1/1/2011 same apt.cmplx as OW(&her kids)
PlanB-1/1/11(broken)
NEW PB-2/11 Taking it one day at a time

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who say to God, "Thy will be done" and those to whom God says, "Alright then, have it your way." ~C .S.Lewis

M
M
"I hope this (divorce) will bring me & the boys closer together"

Yeah, children just love it when their parents split, especially when dad leaves mom for another woman! That'll bring them real close together!

and...

"When is it MY turn to have some FUN?!"

uhhh, about 30 years ago before you became an adult, duh.

WH 46(Alcoholic,drugs?)
2nd A EA/PA-10/2010
Found out- 11/20/2010
PlanB-1/1/11(broken)

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who say to God, "Thy will be done" and those to whom God says, "Alright then, have it your way." ~C .S.Lewis

R
rpg Offline
R
WW: "Just let me get a divorce. You can visit the kids and maybe I'll see something that'll impress me and I'll ask you to marry me again."

WW: "I don't love you. I love you as the dad to our kids."

WW: "We can just get legally separated if you can't handle a divorce."
me: "I'll put a clause in the legal separation that states that we can't we have to remain exclusive to each other."
WW: *silence*
me: "Would you sign a legal separation like that?"
WW: "No"

R
rpg Offline
R
WW: "You only married me because you felt comfortable with me."

M
M
"Regardless of OW I would have got an apartment and moved anyway"

WH 46(Alcoholic,drugs?)
2nd A EA/PA-10/2010
Found out- 11/20/2010
PlanB-1/1/11(broken)

E
E
Oh there is a treasure trove of goodies Darth vocalized to me (kinda like an ape can vocalize) during that time.

One of my favorites, was this one. Background: the crazy, collagen-lip injected pharmaecutical sales rep, aka Monkeyho, conned my ex (the greatest con artist ever) that she really wanted to be "just friends" after I first busted up their affair. To "prove it" to him, she talked him into going WITH HER to a Song of Solomon conference at a megachurch within 2 miles of our family home, and a conference at which many of our sunday school class members attended with their husbands or wives.

So it was a another type of exposure that happened there, as our sunday school classmates called me and told him and Monkeyho to her big lipped face that his WIFE should be with him at this thing and asked who she was.

The liar told me after coming home and being caught "Look, you look like this as a bad thing. See? I brought home cd's for us to listen to. This will help us.

Me: Are you brain dead taking the other woman to a church in front of God and the world and our friends?

Him: You don't get it. SHE wants what is best for me and that's my family. You'd really like her if you knew her (I fell over laughing).

ah...I can remember it like yesterday. I think the best part was when my friends back home reminded him to his face he was married, that he should be at the conference with ME, and then proceeded to ask who Monekyho (aka Prudence) was.

Fast forward from 2004...Last year in 09' Monkeyho got married and while she has one or two somewhat mutual friends back home (friends of mine), she refused to announce her marriage in the newspaper (everybody does), has an unlisted address and phone number, and keeps all her information private, including FB. She lives like she's running. And she should. One of those mutual friends was afraid I'd show up at her wedding during the part where "does anybody have any reason you should not be married" part...I LOVE that I have an effect on her still, from over 300 miles away.

Btw, she married a guy who is unattractive, fifteen years older than either she or I, is wealthy (her requirement) and WAS MARRIED when they met. So such is the life of a serial, profiteering, privaterring other woman. A life where she is running and can never live in the light of the day, enjoying sunshine, truth, and transparency like I can.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
T
T
One of the most shocking ones came during the brief period of limbo between WXH asking for divorce and me discovering the A. WXH's plan was to get me out of the house and move OW in. Of course, he was being overly reasonable by giving me until the end of the month to find a place. I had actually taken steps to get approved for a mortgage and was 1/2 way on my way to making real steps towards moving. When I found out about OW we had this conversation:

Me: No way is that *(&*@! setting foot in my house!

WXH: You are being unfair. She's a far nicer person than you. She will actually let you stay here until the end of the month! You can even have the spare room!
(what? as opposed to the garage????)

Me: She doesn't get to "let" me stay in my own house!

WXH: Well, she has already transfered her DD to the local school here so I guess it is her house. You are so rude to not be grateful for her hospitality. She's such a wonderful person. You are such a (*&(*&!!!

M
M
now THAT is funny!!!

WH 46(Alcoholic,drugs?)
2nd A EA/PA-10/2010
Found out- 11/20/2010
PlanB-1/1/11(broken)

R
rpg Offline
R
WW: "Every time you talk to someone about the affair, I'll just have to go and have sex with OM again."

E
E
Here's another from the tainted treasure trove:
I'd just found out about then h (now xwh) was at ow's house and was busted being there by my bff.

Xh walks into front door carrying packages from the mall nearby. He walks in munching on gummi bears (my fave snack).

me: (this was before MB) Get OUT. I know what you've been doing.
xwh: What? I was shopping. I went out to get a few things I know you'd want?
me: What? Did you go to the ho-depot?
xh: I got gummi bears. I can only get those gummi bears at the mall.

Yep that's what I got. A guy pretending to try to make me think he was at the mall shopping for the last four or so hours. He came home with nike tennis shoes for me (I don't wear nike, wear new balance) and gummi bears.

Fwiw, I couldn't get that mental pic out of my mind for years. I also almost gave up gummi bears.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
B
B
Originally Posted by peachyisback
Here's another from the tainted treasure trove:
I'd just found out about then h (now xwh) was at ow's house and was busted being there by my bff.

Xh walks into front door carrying packages from the mall nearby. He walks in munching on gummi bears (my fave snack).

me: (this was before MB) Get OUT. I know what you've been doing.
xwh: What? I was shopping. I went out to get a few things I know you'd want?
me: What? Did you go to the ho-depot?
xh: I got gummi bears. I can only get those gummi bears at the mall.

Yep that's what I got. A guy pretending to try to make me think he was at the mall shopping for the last four or so hours. He came home with nike tennis shoes for me (I don't wear nike, wear new balance) and gummi bears.

Fwiw, I couldn't get that mental pic out of my mind for years. I also almost gave up gummi bears.
do you like Peach-0's? There are always peach -O's.

Last edited by barbiecat; 12/13/10 09:16 PM.

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
Dated/Married total 28 years.
..I am learning and working on myself.
L
L
Me: Are you brain dead taking the other woman to a church in front of God and the world and our friends?
Him: You don't get it. SHE wants what is best for me and that's my family. You'd really like her if you knew her (I fell over laughing
rotflmao rotflmao

So, are you ok with gummi bears now? One thing that struck me on your post was the sneakers. WH complains that I don�t listen to his wants and needs etc. HE is the one that doesn�t listen or remember what MY wants and needs are. He will mention on Tuesday he is going to do xyz on Saturday. Saturday comes and then he gets ready to do xyz. If I temporarily forgot and say anything like �what are your plans again?� He goes off. I have tried to explain to him that I need everything written on the calendar so I can keep track of everyone�s stuff. (We have 4 kids) On the flip side he forgets or just doesn�t care about the kids or my schedule. For example, our youngest goes to religious education on Tuesday evenings. She started at the beginning of September. Just a couple of weeks ago I was heading out to pick her up. I said to everyone �I�m taking off, I will be back in about 45 minutes.� WH asked where I was going�.. I told him AGAIN nicely. He said �oh, yea that�s right. I keep forgetting because last year she went on another night.� So it is ok for him to forget but not me? It is the same thing with things I don�t like. I can�t think of anything right off the top of my head because I don�t hold onto things like he does. I do remember just recently he offered me something (food item I think) that I don�t like and have mentioned many times I don�t like. Could have been a good fog babble moment. Maybe next time.

*41 yo ex bw! Divorced Jan. 04, ex one of MB'ers worst offenders!
*mom to amazing now 12 yo ds! Full custody btw!
*xh married ow 1 day after d final Jan. 04
*I slowly begin to regain me and rebuild my life from complete financial ruin courtesy of ex.
*Late 07 meet wonderful guy.
*July 31 2010 marries wonderful guy. Son loves wonderful guy. MB'er for life!

God has a great sense of humor.
Love your sig. Can you point me in the direction of your stitch? I love the fact that after everything you have gone through you came out a better person and even got remarried! I have always said I would never get married or date again. I see now that I really didn�t have the marriage I that thought I did. I still can�t see myself dating again but I know things may change in a few years. I mean many years lol!!!!

BW 46
XWH 46
Boys 17 & 19
Girls 16 & 10
D-day #1 12/2006 (confessed affair in 2004 w/BF & his wife)
D-day #2 10/2008 (denied by XWH)
D-day #3 10/2010
Kick WH out 01/2011 he files for D
D finally final 03/2012
I'm free!
M
M
my favorite last night on the phone: ws lamenting over NO MONEY(cuz he impulsively leased a very expensive apartment) i told him i went to mall, dropped 3 sizes(he wasn't listening but i wanted to brag) bought jeans with a coupon and final cost to me was $3.17. he said, "i can't believe you're out shopping when i can't afford to EAT. that doesn't sit well with me" or something pretty close to that hahahahaha. 3 bucks? really?
enjoy that CANNED soup big boy(he took 100 canned goods from the pantry)

L
L
Originally Posted by mominpink5
enjoy that CANNED soup big boy(he took 100 canned goods from the pantry)
rotflmao
This is a classic case of WW crazy thinking! Of all the things to take he took canned goods? I bet he left more expensive or necessary things. Too funny.

BW 46
XWH 46
Boys 17 & 19
Girls 16 & 10
D-day #3 10/2010
D finally final 03/2012
I'm free!
E
E
Well fwiw, I will have a gummi now and then, but will try to do the peach ring gummi thing instead!

I'm still laughing about MIP's crazy wh who got mad about her buying jeans and then stealing the soup. I think him stealing the soup was to try to look pathetic or garnish sympathy from you. Or else he's one mad soup lover!

In the past I was notpeachyinga, I think. Also have been justpeachyinga.

I changed screen names as the evolution of the wacky ws stuff continued and as we went from discovery, to separation, to divorce.

L
L
I'm still laughing about MIP's crazy wh who got mad about her buying jeans and then stealing the soup. I think him stealing the soup was to try to look pathetic or garnish sympathy from you. Or else he's one mad soup lover
OR he is just "MAD"

BW 46
XWH 46
Boys 17 & 19
Girls 16 & 10
D-day #3 10/2010
D finally final 03/2012
I'm free!
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 905 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation