Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 58 of 68 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 67 68
C
C
I agree, this is a great Idea!

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
ConstantProcess (and family) and Tully (and family) have been added to the album hurray

Here's the link, and the password to view the album. Please remember that MB is a public forum, and so is Photobucket. The album is "private", so the wandering Photobucket public can not view it on Photobucket, and therefore WE MUST use the password to view it. However, anyone looking HERE can obviously figure out the password. Hope that makes sense.

--> MB Photo Album <--

Password is the last name of the author/Dr. that created this website and books of marriage principles. The first letter is capitalized.

You can post pictures 2 ways:

1. Post your links here for any photos you want to share. Putting them on this thread keeps them all in one place, and posting your own link gives you easy control of editing, adding and deleting if/when you change your mind.

or...

2. You can e-mail your photos to me, faith1again@yahoo.com, and I will be glad to add them to my photobucket MB Album.

santa001 santa001 santa001

Faith1 If you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock somewhere else. - Anon. Harley's Plan A and B; WAT's Quickstart Guidelines for Betrayed Spouses; Notable Posts
G
G
Weird. I used to be in there, but now I am not.

BS: 37
FWH: 37
EA: 2 months, ending June 08
Married 7 years
4 kids (2 together)
Hoping for a Recovery
H
H
Put one together, same PW; Here.

"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons." - Michael Shermer

"Fair speech may hide a foul heart." - Samwise Gamgee LOTR
M
M
What a wonderful lot you are! Thanks for posting your pics, HHH, tully and ConstantProcess! It is so nice to see you all. smile

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

H
H
just sent one to you Faith.

BW/FWW 34 (Harmony)
BH/WH 36

Feb 2009 - Affair starts, physical for 9 days on business trip.
Mar 2009 - Separate from H, live alone
Apr 2009 - realise I have made big mistake and attempt reconciliation with H, establish NC with OM.
Jun 2009 - H physical and emotional serial A start right upto present day.
Jul 2009 - NC with OM broken and becomes EA
Mar 2010 - H reads email and discovers A
Jul 2010 - Discover MB
Aug 2010 - Plan A starts
Oct 2010 - Plan B starts
F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Hey y'all! smile A few of you have sent your photo's in. I'll get them up soon, I promise! Thank you for sending them!

Faith1

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
CWMI and kids, and Harmony, have been added to the album hurray

Here's the link, and the password to view the album. Please remember that MB is a public forum, and so is Photobucket. The album is "private", so the wandering Photobucket public can not view it on Photobucket, and therefore WE MUST use the password to view it. However, anyone looking HERE can obviously figure out the password. Hope that makes sense.

--> MB Photo Album <--

Password is the last name of the author/Dr. that created this website and books of marriage principles. The first letter is capitalized.

You can post pictures 2 ways:

1. Post your links here for any photos you want to share. Putting them on this thread keeps them all in one place, and posting your own link gives you easy control of editing, adding and deleting if/when you change your mind.

or...

2. You can e-mail your photos to me, faith1again@yahoo.com, and I will be glad to add them to my photobucket MB Album.

happynewyr

Faith1 If you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock somewhere else. - Anon. Harley's Plan A and B; WAT's Quickstart Guidelines for Betrayed Spouses; Notable Posts
M
M
grrrrrrrrrr, I can't get on! It says "too many failed logons, try again!"

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
CWMI and Harmony, so pretty!! Thanks for the pictures.

Exposure 101

N
N
Me, too! So here's my picture for the record: [Linked Image from static.squidoo.com]

H
H
So handsome! Great hair smile

BW/FWW 34 (Harmony)
BH/WH 36

Apr 2009 - realise I have made big mistake and attempt reconciliation with H, establish NC with OM.
Jul 2010 - Discover MB
Aug 2010 - Plan A starts
Oct 2010 - Plan B starts
M
M
Nice mustache!! laugh

Exposure 101

C
C
Trend setting

H
H
I think you would look better with clothes on ?

BW/FWW 34 (Harmony)
BH/WH 36

Jul 2010 - Discover MB
Aug 2010 - Plan A starts
Oct 2010 - Plan B starts
M
M
You guys are so cute! Good to 'see' you - it gives everyone a visual!

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

N
N
.....and with the humidity, OMG, that was TOTALLY a bad body-hair day!

W
W
NG: I think you may be related to one of my ex-boyfriends.

Faith 1: I sent you some pictures to add to the thread. Hopefully they work. I'm not so good with technology. Hey, maybe I have a bit of neanderthal in me as well.

Me: BS/FWW: 48
BS/WH: 50
DS: 30, 27, 25
DD: 28
OC: 10
BH and I are raising my OC together.
H
H
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
grrrrrrrrrr, I can't get on! It says "too many failed logons, try again!"

Yup.

Let's reiterate; FIRST LETTER CAPITALIZED.

Once I unlazy my behind, have some photos of the fam and I - with me as Santa. Volunteered for the Christmas dinner at work!

"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons." - Michael Shermer

"Fair speech may hide a foul heart." - Samwise Gamgee LOTR
M
M
Originally Posted by NeverGuessed
.....and with the humidity, OMG, that was TOTALLY a bad body-hair day!

You need to use Aquanet like us Texas gals!

[Linked Image from pic50.picturetrail.com]

Exposure 101

Page 58 of 68 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 67 68

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,027 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation