Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
B
I am bending over now and ready to accept more punishment/abuse.

K
K
Originally Posted by Bubbles4U
Hey Mods! Dont move this thread quite yet. I need more and more abuse!!!! That you will not monitor or erace. Please give me more abuse! More TOS against me, whoops I used caps...Sorry Kilted.

Bubbles, I hope you do have a better day. You don't have to apologize to me; teh intraweb doesn't hurt my feelings. If you're really feeling abused, click on the X and the abuse goes away.

And, lastly, I've told you before that I have agreed with your advice...just not the manner in which it is delivererd.

Husband (me) 39
Wife 36
Daughter 21
Daughter 19
Son 14
Daughter 10
Son 8 (autistic)

M
M
Kilted if you look at the bigger picture, it is important to have a few contrasting opionions so that the MB concepts can be better illustrated, expanded and "defended" so to speak.

Important to who? You? Do you pay for this board? The board owners provide this board to present Marriage Builders, not your own personal "contrasting" views.

How is it you have been on this board for 10+ years and know absolutely nothing about MB, Bubbles?

In addition to this, I believe that several posters who are mods also post "stories" to keep the board going.

did you get that signal on your tin foil hat? dat is very twicky... skeptical

[Linked Image from tfhp.org]

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Come on, i want more punishment!!!! Take out ALL your frustrations on me today!!! I am printing this whole thing off as a testament to the unfairness of the board MODS who I used to love and write songs about.

crybaby

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

B
B
I want to say that each time I read the thread title, I think of "LB Masturbator" is in charge after two weeks. And it cracks me up. Another human mind trick I guess.

Waiting for more abuse....today. I need it today!

B
B
""How is it you have been on this board for 10+ years and know absolutely nothing about MB, Bubbles? That is astonishing."""

Thank you for the punishment. Of course I know the MB concepts who gives you the right to determine that I do not know them and use them daily! It saved my own marriage!

Whoops, the MODS took away my right to underline or make bold...words. Next they will take away my life.

Last edited by Bubbles4U; 12/30/10 12:23 PM.
B
B
I have eliminated my marital LB's and also learned to put in action a nice POJA in my own marriage thereby saving it. Have you not read my hundreds of posts telling others how I did that in order to help them? How did you miss that,, ML?

YUP, no icons. For me. You guys are really shoving it to me aren't you. I get the message, you dont want me here and you want to abuse me, kick me, insult me, and you love it.

Last edited by Bubbles4U; 12/30/10 12:27 PM.
M
M
Ladies and gentlemen,
Please remember to confine your posts and discussion to MB concepts. We're here to help the original poster.

Let's respect the original poster of this thread keep your posts on topic.

mbseasons@aol.com
M
M
Thank you for the punishment. Of course I know the MB concepts who gives you the right to determine that I do not know them and use them daily! It saved my own marriage!

I have every right, Bubbles, to point out that you routinely promote your own personal opinion over that of Dr Harley's even to the point of badgering board members when we recommend Dr Harley's books. [which a person needs in order to understand the program] In addition to promoting ridiculous conspiracy theories about mods making up threads and posing under alter aliases.

If you are going to dish it out, you need to be prepared to TAKE IT.

edited to add: sorry, MBSeasons, I didn't see your post and will now stop.

Last edited by MelodyLane; 12/30/10 12:31 PM.

Exposure 101

C
OP Offline
C
REPOST -

My issues don't come from an XGF dating somebody else. They come from my sense of entitlement as a wayward from before I even met XGF. I carried this sense of entitlement into my relationship with XGF. I started dating XGF during my divorce. No I didn't cheat on XGF. I was honest with XGF about my infidelity during my marriage with XBS.

During our relationship, at the most I was a Renter. She was a Buyer during our relationship. So instead of focusing myself on my relationship with XGF, I've been focusing on MB to understand how I can become a person without that sense of entitlement.

If there are people that believe that I have duped them into thinking I'm an Uber-MBer, I truly apologize. I am not ML by any stretch of the imagination.

That's enough for now.

MODS please move this thread to SAA.

B
B
have every right, Bubbles, to point out that you routinely promote your own personal opinion over that of Dr Harley's even to the point of badgering board members when we recommend Dr Harley's books. [which a person needs in order to understand the program] In addition to promoting ridiculous conspiracy theories about mods making up threads and posing under alter aliases.

For the record, ML you are incorrect here. I have purchased three or four of Mr Harley's books, I read them, and I like them and benefitted from them. I think you are "rewriting history" here to justify your (unreasonable and not deserved) abuse/punishment of me today.

Last edited by Bubbles4U; 12/30/10 01:01 PM.
M
M
Continuing this t/j will NOT be tolerated!

This is the last time I will post this warning.

mbseasons@aol.com
M
M
Originally Posted by clark_kent
During our relationship, at the most I was a Renter. She was a Buyer during our relationship. So instead of focusing myself on my relationship with XGF, I've been focusing on MB to understand how I can become a person without that sense of entitlement.

Clark, I applaud you for taking the time to really read and understand the program. You are right, it will benefit you in so many ways in the future.

If there are people that believe that I have duped them into thinking I'm an Uber-MBer, I truly apologize. I am not ML by any stretch of the imagination.

*edit*

Last edited by MBSeasons; 12/30/10 02:59 PM. Reason: TOS, Personal Attack

Exposure 101

B
B
*edit*

Last edited by MBSeasons; 12/30/10 02:59 PM. Reason: Disruptive post
B
B
*edit*

Last edited by MBSeasons; 12/30/10 03:01 PM. Reason: Disruptive post
S
S
You got me...I'm melodylane, clarkcent, and marritalbliss, my secret is out sigh....guess everyone knows who I am...oh wait!! No they don't. :p

M
M
Originally Posted by SapphireReturns
You got me...I'm melodylane, clarkcent, and marritalbliss, my secret is out sigh....guess everyone knows who I am...oh wait!! No they don't. :p
Yeah, well, you're covering your butt pretty well - you spelled one of your aliases wrong! laugh

sssshhhhh....I hear a mod coming.... laugh

Last edited by maritalbliss; 12/30/10 03:47 PM.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

M
M
skeptical it's a twicky twick... skeptical

Exposure 101

C
OP Offline
C
I don't want a to be renter!

I thought that if I could understand the program. Maybe even help someone to see how this could be possible to recover their marriage. You know ML said action first. Thought and feelings will follow.

I destroyed my previous marriage and then went about putting in place, by my actions, to hurt other people.

I've tried Plan A tried a half-azzd Plan B. And I'm still at the same place I was when we separated. I miss the woman that was a total Buyer. Instead I threw it away! I acted like I was not in love with my XBS. I was. I was also in love with my XGF at the same time. How fn wayward is that.

I even used the wayward words to my XGF when I was divorcing, "It's just a piece of paper". Oh how so wrong I was. It was already too late. I made too many compromises to try and stay in love with my XBS and my XGF. Damaging to an extreme for everyone.

Still in Plan A till end of March.

I'm having problems not having expectations. When there are then that is when LB takes place.

S
S
Originally Posted by maritalbliss
Originally Posted by SapphireReturns
Yeah, well, you're covering your butt pretty well - you spelled one of your aliases wrong! laugh

sssshhhhh....I hear a mod coming.... laugh

I'm gunna blame my droid...wait...am I talking to myself right now?

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 790 guests, and 75 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation