Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
Emilia Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Thank you all for your support, but I really have to think before I expose. It just seems such a big step with unimaginable consequences. That may not be good at all.
Sorry for my doubts, but are you saying that exposure works every time? Really? It seems hard to believe...

S
S
Originally Posted by Emilia
Thank you all for your support, but I really have to think before I expose. It just seems such a big step with unimaginable consequences. That may not be good at all.
Sorry for my doubts, but are you saying that exposure works every time? Really? It seems hard to believe...

You ask does it work every time??

YES

I was a WW and it took wheels 4 months to finally expose, in which in thos 4 months my affair...

Became more intense
I wanted to leave wheels and the kids
I was more confused the ever
I was more depressed
etc...
the list can go on..

If he did expose 4 months earlier we would have had an extra 4 months of recovery!!

Till this day I ask him..

"why didn't you expose earlier??"

Any WS on here will tell you exactly the same thing.

W
W
A's are like a cancer that must be cut out and killed. Don't allow it to spread and kill the (marriage) body. It DOES work. Expose! It may not feel right to you, but it is the right thing to do if you wish to save your marriage.

Me: FBH (2010) and FWH (1996): 40
Her: FWW and FBW: 40

2011: In recovery

A's are merely chocolate-covered cancer lollipops.
L
L
Originally Posted by Emilia
Thank you all for your support, but I really have to think before I expose.
NOPE! JUST DO IT!
It just seems such a big step with unimaginable consequences.
What about the "Unimaginable Consequences" of being a SINGLE MOTHER?!?
That may not be good at all.
(In YOUR own words!)
Sorry for my doubts, but are you saying that exposure works every time?
YUP! (See Saphire's Post: 01/13/11 @ 10:33 AM)
Really?
YUP!
It seems hard to believe...
BELIEVE IT!

Emilia ~
Sweetheart, you are the ONLY person in YOUR marriage who is in THE position to SAVE your marriage!
Your WH (Wayward Husband) is DESTROYING your marriage!
The OW (Other Woman) is DESTROYING your marriage!
And, you are allowing it!
WHY?!?
You have come to this Forum & shared your story...
Why?
The only reason I can think of is because you believe Marriage Builders can help you regain the love in your marriage that has been lost!
You have received 100% Accurate Information from very knowledgeable, reliable, honest people, whom I call "Vets", on what YOU NEED TO DO to, hopefully, SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE!
Unless YOU intervene in WH & OW's "destruction", you WILL:
1. By default, "enable" the destruction of your marriage!
2. Be a SINGLE MOTHER!
The ONLY way for you to SAVE your marriage is to EXPOSE!
100%, Complete EXPOSURE to WH's family/friends!
100%, Complete EXPOSURE to "skanky-ho's" family/friends!
You are at a "fork in the road"!
One of the forks provides possible "recovery" in your marriage via EXPOSURE!
The other leads to certain DESTRUCTION by NOT exposing!
Three Questions:
1. Are you willing to trust the Vets on this Forum when they give you their "expert" advice?
2. Is "your way" working for you & your H to regain love in your marriage?
3. Are you willing to overcome your fear in order to do what YOU KNOW YOU need to do to, hopefully, SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE?
Think about it...
lashes

"Now is the time for all good MB Veterans to come to the aid of their MB Rookies!"
A
A
Emilia,
I know the attitude here in Europe about A is that they happen....especially in the north where they are a lot more accepting and open about sexual behaviour.
However, by integrity and moral standards (and I am not talking religious here, just morality in general) your WH is doing something despeakable, horrible.
You are pregnant and he is sleeping with OW, you know it, everyone knows it and everyone, including YOU is ok with it.
Your WH sound entitled and wayward to the core. I recognize his speech because it is like a copy of what my WH used to tell me. He made me believe everything was my fault when he actually was the one who always had a wondering eye and always looked for something "better".
He had 2 affairs. The first one I did not expose, so not even 3 years later he has another one.
I should have snooped on this second one because his behavior was strange and he told me he wanted to separate, but I did not. Then, a year and a few month later, when I finally exposed, the A was so entrenched that he had fallen in love with OW totally and left the M for her.
Now he has completely lost his mind for her.
Too much time has gone by now (the A is almost 3 years old and has been exposed for almost 1 and half years). However, even if he comes to his senses now...I do not want him back any more.
So the M is doomed.
Please, please...do not make my same mistake. Expose now. YOu will lose your WH for sure if you continue this way. Once your baby is born things are usually always harder for a couple and that will drive him away from you even more!!!!
Do not believe for a minute that the birth of your child will help.
I am sorry to tell you these hard things. But just open your eyes. By exposing you have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
I am glad I exposed. If I had not done so, WH would have told a bunch of lies to my son, his parents and friends and job people.
Now everyone knows and he is basically isolated himself. It is only WH and OW now meeting all his needs.
I am sure he is happy and having lots of fun...however he looks like uncle Fester....
Please expose Emilia!
Blessing

atena
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 600 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation