Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 60 of 68 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 67 68
N
N
I really hope you're wearing something under that kilt.
A true Scot would answer, "Just the PRIDE of Scotland, lassie!"

[Linked Image from coool-stuff.com]

Sorry if I stole your thunder, KT! But I can see you've been working on your "glutes"!

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
I know several of you have sent photos. I will get them up as soon as I can. Either today or tomorrow. Thanks for sending them in!

Yes, facebook-sharing is something new to the internet since we started photo-sharing here. But photos on the web are nothing new, either. Anytime you share your photo, anyone can view it and "copy" it and share it anywhere and in any manner that they are technically knowledgable about. Even years ago when we started this album, anyone could "copy" these photos and e-mail them, or post them to blogs, or anything they want to do. That's why there is a disclaimer in my instructions about the VERY limited privacy of this album. There is a password, but anyone who takes a few minutes, who is serious about getting into our album, can figure it out. So we have SOME protection, but not there's no way to limit it to the safety and protection of only MB'ers.

If you are not willing for you picture to be possibly viewed somewhere else, do not post it here. If you think there is someone out there who would take the time to post your picture "out there" somewhere, and it would cause you harm, then don't post your picture here.

Everyone's situation is different, and some photo-sharing is completely harmless. But some situations require a little more discretion, and photo's should not be shared, as much as we would like to get to know each other a little better.

Make sense? smile

Faith1 If you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock somewhere else. - Anon. Harley's Plan A and B; WAT's Quickstart Guidelines for Betrayed Spouses; Notable Posts
M
M
Make sense?
Perfect sense! Thank you, Faith!

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Wisertoday, Mitzie, jessitaylor, Kilted_thrower, and Beautiful One

have all been added to the album hurray

Here's the link, and the password to view the album. Please remember that MB is a public forum, and so is Photobucket. The album is "private", so the wandering Photobucket public can not view it on Photobucket, and therefore WE MUST use the password to view it. However, anyone looking HERE can obviously figure out the password.

--> MB Photo Album <--

Password is the last name of the author/Dr. that created this website and books of marriage principles. The first letter is capitalized.

You can post pictures 2 ways:

1. Post your links here for any photos you want to share. Putting them on this thread keeps them all in one place, and posting your own link gives you easy control of editing, adding and deleting if/when you change your mind.

or...

2. You can e-mail your photos to me, faith1again@yahoo.com, and I will be glad to add them to my photobucket MB Album. Thank you for your patience when waiting for me to post or respond to your e-mail. I do this on a volunteer basis, and might take a day or 2 or 3 wink. If you haven't heard from me in 7 days, please send another e-mail.

If you are not comfortable with your picture being viewed possibly by anyone on the internet anywhere, then do not post your picture here (if someone is able to view this album, since it is not completely secure, they may possibly copy or "share" these photos somewhere else like facebook, etc).

Last edited by Faith1; 01/12/11 01:07 PM. Reason: 2 more added

Faith1 If you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock somewhere else. - Anon. Harley's Plan A and B; WAT's Quickstart Guidelines for Betrayed Spouses; Notable Posts
_
_
Hello Faith. Could you please remove my Photos from the Album? At least for now. Things are a bit up in the air and I think I need to for security reasons. Thank you.

-SOL
T
T
Writer looks so young and pretty....and I LOVE beautiful one's hair. I'm sort of jealous of sapphire's hair too.

S
S
Originally Posted by Tawandabelle
Writer looks so young and pretty....and I LOVE beautiful one's hair. I'm sort of jealous of sapphire's hair too.

I thought beautiful hair was cute too, I remember back in the day when I had short hair sometimes I still miss it laugh

But wheels is diggin the long hair heh heh

S
S
***EDIT****

Can you give us an update?

_
_
She has left and we are OK, thanks.

-SOL
S
S
Where is your thread? I can not find it?

K
K
That I my favorite hair style on her. LOVE IT! I'm feeling pretty goos. Anxiety meds and Barley and hops before the plane

Husband (me) 39
Wife 36
Daughter 21
Daughter 19
Son 14
Daughter 10
Son 8 (autistic)

M
M
I'm feeling pretty goos. Anxiety meds and Barley and hops before the plane
We can tell. rotflmao

D-Day 2-10-2009

K
K
Originally Posted by maritalbliss
I'm feeling pretty goos. Anxiety meds and Barley and hops before the plane
We can tell. rotflmao

oh snap. Predictive text supposed to cat^h? That

Husband (me) 39
Wife 36
Daughter 21
Daughter 19
Son 14
Daughter 10
Son 8 (autistic)

M
M
oh snap. Predictive text supposed to cat^h? That
Yeah, that's right - blame it on an app.
rotflmao

D-Day 2-10-2009

W
W
ish my apps, hic! Not the anti-anxietythingies and beer!

T
T
Anxiety meds and beer???? Booooooo

Sapphire, I have ALWAYS wanted red hair - ever since I read Anne of Green Gables as a child.

S
S
My daughter has beautiful red hair and my MIL helped her dye it black this past summer. Broke my heart. It still hasn't come out.

(ps ~ love Anne of Green Gables!)

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
S
S
PS, thank you everyone for posting your pics! It is wonderful to put a face to a name smile

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
S
S
Originally Posted by Tawandabelle
Anxiety meds and beer???? Booooooo

Sapphire, I have ALWAYS wanted red hair - ever since I read Anne of Green Gables as a child.

Never read that book might check it out since one of wheels and I UA time is reading a book together laugh

S
S
Originally Posted by SusieQ
My daughter has beautiful red hair and my MIL helped her dye it black this past summer. Broke my heart. It still hasn't come out.

(ps ~ love Anne of Green Gables!)

OMG I think I would have died!

Page 60 of 68 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 67 68

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation