Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20460649,00.html

Troy Aikman and his wife Rhonda have confirmed their split. No details were given. The couple asks that their "privacy" be respected...

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
N
N
I saw this earlier...... happiness is only found from within. If you aren't happy inside, NOTHING in life is going to make you. Time and time again, that is EXACTLY what's happening.

Married 7, Separated summer 2010

me, BW: 31
WH: 31
N
N
[Linked Image from nashvillescene.com]

Is this thread possibly on the wrong board?
Unless "Fred_in_VA" is actually Troy (or Rhonda)
Aikman, shouldn't this be on the
"Another Celebrity Caught with His Pants Around His Ankles"
Board.

Just asking.......

N
N
AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!

Married 7, Separated summer 2010

me, BW: 31
WH: 31
E
E
Hmmm. Celebrities and their massive egos. Hmmmmm.
Stinks of affair to me. Just sayinn'.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
E
E
All I know is I'm personally sick of "LeAnn Whines"...you know her, the skanky country singer who broke up a marriage and left her husband and is engaged to affair partner? puke naughty
[Linked Image from blog.zap2it.com]

You can dress up a ho like Mrs. Claus, but it can't make her sweet. Honestly, I think she has a horse-face.

I about barfed again when I found out last week via the internets that she got a boob job.

But wait! She didn't get just any boob job. She got one from the same, yep, the SAME surgeon her skankaholic affair partner's betrayed wife used.

And there's more! Get your barf buckets out now ok? She got the exact same SIZE implants as his betrayed x wife.

I hate LeAnn Whines. Can I get another barf? puke She wins most craptastic wayward celeb of the year. Tiger was so 09.

Last edited by peachyisback; 01/27/11 06:11 PM.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
E
E
I guess whenever her AP misses his wife and mother of his children, he can only dream. Or maybe he could just bump into Ms. Whines' chest area to remember his life before he became a skankiac cheater.

R
R

M
M
rotflmao @ peachy and never guessed! You guys are killing me! rotflmao

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
L
Well, Peachy, this is gonna make you even sicker. I saw on my AOL home page that LeAnn Whines "admited that having kids may not be that far away."
puke

"Your actions are so loud that I can't hear a word you're saying!"

BW M 44 yrs to still-foggy but now-faithful WH. What/how I post=my biz. Report any perceived violations to the Mods.
M
M
FWIW, the posters on all the trashy gossip sites say that the Aikman marriage ended because he's gay. I dunno. I'm just sayin'.

However, there is NO doubt anywhere that Lee Ann Whines is a certified homewrecker who does not deserved to sell another record in this lifetime or any other.

Me, BW
WH cheated in corporate workplace for many years. He moved out and filed in summer 2008.
K
K
I wholeheartedly agree. I used to like her songs but now when I browse Itunes, I completely skip over (and ignore) her songs.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
A
A
Ehi Fred, how are you?
What happened to your XWW? Still playing around?
Hope you are well
Blessing

atena
E
E
He he he. I think it's so funny that when she was on the cover of Shape magazine (barf again), that so many women wrote in to COMPLAIN of having placed a homewrecker on their cover and that they were basically aiding and abetting her immorality.

I for one, also emailed the mag and in protest won't buy another one. They also printed (read it in the grocery) the next month some of the complaints and it was refreshing to see them! I hope she doesn't get preg. Why? She's trying to justify her ho=ing around and breaking up the marriage. Selfish beotch. Did I mention she makes me sick or that she has a horseface?

Last edited by peachyisback; 01/28/11 05:47 PM.

S
S
Originally Posted by peachyisback
I hate LeAnn Whines. Can I get another barf? puke She wins most craptastic wayward celeb of the year. Tiger was so 09.
I agree. Not only is she a OW which is bad enough but she is very vocal about privacy and being "judged".

Then...did you see the controversial picture of her PDA with Eddie while his toddler was sitting up next to him? I know they are wayward but still, my jaw was still on the ground with that...

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
E
E
She's ugly inside and out. So is the craptastic disneyland adulterer dad.

I really wish I could send them some TN cowpatties for their wedding present, as she claims she is originally from TN. I'd drive over the state line to collect em' too! Perfect gift for the crappiest couple evah!

E
E
Nah, make that FUGLY. Ms. Whines is FUGLY.

Oh but her bs is engaged! GOOD for him! He announced his engagement and she had to try to trump him by getting engaged so shortly after.

She tried (read it again online) to tweet her "congratulations" to her xh, and he was really cold and not buying it and was vocal about it twittering back. Good for him not justifying affairs!

E
E
It was funny. During the holidays, my dh showed me that pic of her in the santa outfit and said "wow look at your favorite celeb baby".

I replied, "Since when was Mrs. Claus workin' the streets? But she is wearing ho red, scarlet red isn't she?"

Yea, that's what you want the mom of your children wearin' when the holidays roll around huh.

F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted by atena
Ehi Fred, how are you?
What happened to your XWW? Still playing around?
Hope you are well
Blessing
Hi atena, thanks for the wave.

I'm posting over on the divorced & dating forums now mostly. Life is slowly getting better.

WxW is an unknown quantity to me. I've been in a rock-solid Plan B going on almost a year now. And I wish to keep it that way.

I've started dating again, I've become a principal in a software company re-launch, and I'm running much better these days. I'm not completely out of the murk yet, but I resolved that 2011 would be much better than 2010 and it's already on track to be so!

How are things with you? Better, I hope.

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
B
B
It�s funny; Flicka is starting to look a lot like my ex- wife, only a lot uglier!! Money can buy a lot of things, but you can�t out spend ugly. smile

I wonder what size saddle she wears?

Formerly timetofly.

I thought that a change was in order to start the new year. It was time for me to fly after all.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 963 guests, and 78 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation