Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Pariah Offline OP
OP Offline
P
My own wayward wife was having an affair with her supervisor and she tried to get him to kill me. She told him that I was violent and she was afraid. I was smart enough to have a digital voice recorder in her car to catch her plans and thwart them.

Now this murder happens not far from where I live now. This guy didn't even have a chance.

Moderator's edit: inflammatory comment

http://championnewspaper.com/news/articles/803dunwoody-murder-suspect-to-appear-in-court-803.html

The man accused of murdering a Dunwoody father outside his son�s day care in November is expected to appear before a DeKalb magistrate judge on Feb. 8.

Hemy Zvi Neuman, 48, of Marietta, was charged with the Nov. 18 murder of Russell �Rusty� Sneiderman, who had dropped his 2-year-old son off at the Dunwoody Prep preschool and nursery, located at 5493 Chamblee-Dunwoody Road in Dunwoody. Neuman was arrested Jan. 4 and remains without bond in the DeKalb County Jail.

Sneiderman, a 36-year-old entrepreneur, was shot several times at point-blank range, according to police. Police have declined to say how many shots were fired or what kind of weapon was used. The motive for the killing also has not been released.

Andrea Sneiderman, the victim�s wife, worked under Neuman, an operations and quality manager at GE Electric Energy in Marietta, according to a spokesman

I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
M
M
I'd love to know how many assaults, murders and suicides actually have adultery as a factor. If this was talked about openly, maybe public attitudes would change.

It's amazing that the last paragraph in the story was included, but it's a good thing it was. In most cases that would have been deleted and everybody would act like this just happened for No Reason.

Me, BW
WH cheated in corporate workplace for many years. He moved out and filed in summer 2008.
P
Pariah Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Soon the wife in this is going to either break from the pressure or the POSOM is going to rat her out when his wife finds out baout the affair.

The wife ain't the innocent widow in this.

Since my post was modified, anyone who suspects their spouse of cheating, absolutely assume they are trying to get the affair partner to kill you. No matter how sweet they might seem, affairs are the epidimy of evil.

I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
H
H
Did you ever watch "Snapped"....most of the murders are based on affairs

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
L
L
Originally Posted by Mulan
I'd love to know how many assaults, murders and suicides actually have adultery as a factor. If this was talked about openly, maybe public attitudes would change.

It's amazing that the last paragraph in the story was included, but it's a good thing it was. In most cases that would have been deleted and everybody would act like this just happened for No Reason.

That "article" was a press release for the attorneys representing a murderer. I am surprised it included ANYTHING that may have supposed that the murderer did anything wrong. Or that anyone else was harmed....

I remember the inital press reports about this murder. On the national news. I thought maybe he had crossed the mob, or something like that. Drug deal blew up. He was protrayed as a nice family man, who was killed at the 7-11. He was a nice family man. But his W was having an affair.

Hard-hitting journalism, Huh?

Pukes.

LG

M
M
Hard-hitting journalism, Huh?

Pukes.

Exactly. Amazing how often teeny-tiny details like "my spouse was cheating and this is what they brought home to me and my kids" is left out, and we are left to suppose it was a mob hit or a drug deal or something like that, as you said.

It's a gigantic hornet's nest just waiting to be kicked over. Maybe that's why journalists are so afraid to do it.

Me, BW
WH cheated in corporate workplace for many years. He moved out and filed in summer 2008.
M
M
Originally Posted by hope3343
Did you ever watch "Snapped"....most of the murders are based on affairs

Oh, sure - but that is just sensationalist TV that plays like cheesy fiction. When major news outlets start reporting the truth about the part adultery plays in assaults, murders and suicides, then maybe things will start to change.

Me, BW

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 476 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation