Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
I checked out the website and only saw i phone and blackberrys listed. Is something else you can use on just any phone?

BS(me) 47
WH 48
DDay 7/9/10
M 21 years
4 children,17,16,13, and 10
D
D
if you go to flexispy home page, click on phones, at the side of category, i.e symbian, windows ,android there is a green x, when you click it, it will show you all phones that are compatible for each category, mainly nokia/apple/blackberry/htc but are a few more there.

H
H
Doubting, where is the product that when an email or text is sent that it downloaded on the cell phone automatically. Could save $$ on PI costs with this little gizmo you talked about.

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
H
H
Does anyone know about this product. Claims that you do not need other cell phone and you can get all info from the phone.

If you think about it -- pretty scary. Friend from home thinking that W is having an A and can't get her phone because it is locked in her hand all the time or she hides it.

http://www.spymastertools.com/Ultimate-Bluetooth-Mobile-Phone-Spy_p_584-8.html

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
F
F
I just received an email "ad" from Awareness Technologies, makers of WebWatcher, the keylogger program I used to track my WxW's activities during her affair.

They have announced WebWatcher Mobile, available for Blackberry and Android phones. A version for the iPhone and Windows Mobile is coming soon.

http://www.webwatchernow.com/mobile-phone-monitoring-software/

According to the manufacturer, it installs by sending the target phone a text message. When a link in the text message is clicked, the software is installed and monitoring begins!

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
S
S
I clicked the link and read carefully, and it does not seem to me that this is installed the way people on this thread think it is.

You must get hold of the phone itself to activate the software. That means that if the phone is password protected, you must find out the password.

The ad says "click the link in the text message from the phone you want to monitor". I know that the language is ambiguous, but it means "get hold of the phone you want to monitor and then click the link".

It also says

"It's simple. Simply send a text message to your phone and click the link in the message. Within a few seconds, the software will be installed and it will immediately begin recording all text message and email activity."

"Click the link in the message" means "get hold of the phone, open the message that you sent to it, and then click the link to start the download". You cannot click the link to a message you sent to a remote phone!

It would probably be illegal for a company to sell software that allows you to monitor someone else's phone. You could use it to monitor anyone in the world. Here in the UK, it is illegal to monitor communications that you are not a party to, and it is illegal to buy or sell equipment that allows this.

That is why you must get hold of the phone - meaning it is a) in your possession and b) you know the password. That is probably how the company is protecting itself legally.

I cannot work out whether the site is being deliberately vague, so that people will buy the software thinking it can do more than it really can. However, it seems to me that this is no more than a standard keylogger, for which you must be able to unlock the phone.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation