Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
H
H
Any news from Monday?

What you should have been advised to do was to go down to the police with a copy of your court order. THAT is enforceable by the cops.

They can't play these games with a court order in hand. Otherwise the cops can't do anything. But they can certainly enforce a court order.

The child kidnapping thing seems way off. I can't understand why he would tell you to do this.

I think you should file for an emergency hearing regarding your daughter's absences. That is very concerning.

S
sack Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by helpthelostdads
Any news from Monday?

Yeah..... *sigh*

I was told by my lawyer tonight that the WW took my children to the doctor and that the doctor feels that one of my children has been molested. So tomorrow I will be going to the pediatrician and getting all my kids medical records. We've been using the same Dr for YEARS. So if she took them to another Dr, that will look suspicious in itself. They're just trying to get me thrown in jail again. It's amazing the measures they're taking to try bring me to my knees.

What you should have been advised to do was to go down to the police with a copy of your court order. THAT is enforceable by the cops.
And that is what I did. They didn't care not one bit. They just looked at me like I'm the wife beater, and that they shouldn't do anything for me.

They can't play these games with a court order in hand. Otherwise the cops can't do anything. But they can certainly enforce a court order.
The police told me that there was no crime that happened. So they didn't do a thing for me except threaten to throw me in jail for disorderly conduct for using the word "BS".

The child kidnapping thing seems way off. I can't understand why he would tell you to do this.

Although it sounds way off.... but here is the law in my state:
(1) An adoptive or natural parent of a child shall not take that child, or retain that child for more than 24 hours, with the intent to detain or conceal the child from any other parent or legal guardian of the child who has custody or parenting time rights pursuant to a lawful court order at the time of the taking or retention, or from the person or persons who have adopted the child, or from any other person having lawful charge of the child at the time of the taking or retention.

(2) A parent who violates subsection (1) is guilty of a felony, punishable by imprisonment for not more than 1 year and 1 day, or a fine of not more than $2,000.00, or both.

I think you should file for an emergency hearing regarding your daughter's absences. That is very concerning.

Going in front of the judge next Monday.........but it's because of the appeal of the child support. But EVERYTHING will be brought out in front of him. And by then I will either be guilty or not guilty of the DV charges.

H
H
False abuse charges are horrible. My WXW tried a milder version of what you're going through and it didn't go anywhere. The allegations here are worse.

A pediatrician can't make a diagnosis along those lines. Such a thing can only be done by a psychologist. Appeal for a court appointed psychologist to make that evaluation.

Sack, I feel for you. I really do. I checke every day to see how you're doing and to see if there are any new developments.

Monday will hopefully bring some sort of resolution.

Have you ever had anything in your past to indicate you are/were violent?

S
sack Offline OP
OP Offline
S
False abuse charges are horrible. My WXW tried a milder version of what you're going through and it didn't go anywhere. The allegations here are worse.

A pediatrician can't make a diagnosis along those lines. Such a thing can only be done by a psychologist. Appeal for a court appointed psychologist to make that evaluation.

Well I went to the pediatrician's office and requested my kids last 2 months of medical records. At first they didn't want to give them to me as they were under the impression that the WW had FULL custody. Well, we have joint legal custody and I provided the documentation to prove. She did take my daughter to them to have a sex abuse evaluation done. In the records it states "Mom has brought xxxxxx into the office because her daughter says she's waking up wet while staying at her fathers place but never happens while with mom. Discussed and refered to ER".

I will be going to the hospital to see if she actually followed thier advise and to get medical records today.

Have you ever had anything in your past to indicate you are/were violent?
Never in my life have I ever even been in a physical confrontation, or been past the angry/mad phase. Being violent was never in my nature due to my childhood.

SO.....

DV case is over............

In her testamony, both her and her boyfriend admitted that they are now seeing each other as boyfriend-girlfriend. I hope that this helps me in my divorce case. She can't even wait for the ink to dry.

You could tell right away that the jury wasn't buying her story for a minute. My documentation proved my story and blew her story out of the water. The police officer that took the report also helped in the case as his testamony didn't match her testamony of her condition when she arrived at the police department. The report showed that there where no marks on her person. And as violent as her testamony was, there would of been some heavy bruising.

It only took the jury to reach a verdict in 30 minutes. The verdict was, "NOT GUILTY"
hurray hurray

Man, what a weight off my shoulders.....

Sack, I feel for you. I really do. I checke every day to see how you're doing and to see if there are any new developments.

Monday will hopefully bring some sort of resolution.

Thanks HTLD
Now to try and get her out of MY house, get this PPO removed, and start with some parental alienation charges.

I believe things are now in my favor. Court Monday in front of the judge that is doing my divorce, and put the PPO against me. Lets just see how this goes........ think

G
G
I bet she was LIVID! about the verdict.

Me 34
WW 30
Abandoned Feb 17th 08, D-Day Aprl 27th 08.
Returned home Jul 7th, OC born 12/30/08
The FOG is clear, and we are in recovery.
L
L
Very relieved for you!

B
B
Very happy for you! What happened to the perjury? You indicated that you had irrefutable evidence that WW and her accomplices were perjuring themselves. Did that go anywhere?

Me - 44
DW - 39
Married 16 years
DS10
DS6
DD4
S
sack Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by bitbucket
Very happy for you! What happened to the perjury? You indicated that you had irrefutable evidence that WW and her accomplices were perjuring themselves. Did that go anywhere?

My lawyer said that her testamony clearly showed perjury and filing of a false police report. He is looking into what he can do about this as I type this out.

G
G
Originally Posted by Gack1
Was she?

What was her reaction like?

Me 34
WW 30
U
U
This is fantastic news, Sack! A special place in hell should be reserved for women that file false abuse charges against men in order to deny them custody. Definitely follow through with the perjury, alienation of parenting, and false police report charges.

Getting those to stick will probably torpedo her current attempt to claim molestation as well. Your wife deserves jail time!! I suggest you do everything you can to send her there and obtain full custody for yourself.

Good luck!

ex-WW had 2 PAs in first 2 years. Buh-bye.
Divorce finalized: 1/28/09
Now just living and loving again.
S
sack Offline OP
OP Offline
S

Was she?

What was her reaction like?

Yes she was. She turned and looked at me afterwards and had such a big frown on her face, looked like she was about to cry. I didn't get a chance to look at her face when the verdict was read because I almost had some tears start flowing, but I know she was not happy not one bit!!

Last edited by sack; 02/11/11 01:15 PM.
B
B
Tell your lawyer to file a lawsuit against her - malicious prosecution.

G
G
Aww, poor baby. rotflmao

Sadly, she really does believes that she is the victim, that's the only way she can justify it. Wayward Wives are a special kind of crazy that I never would have believed before.

They mimic almost identically the symptoms of someone with Bipolar-II who is in a bought of mania.

Good News!
Now you have your first victory under your belt.

Bad News.
Your about to see the crazy turned up to 11.

Your starting to take her fantasy away, she CAN NOT allow you to do that. As she starts too see her fantasy crumble she will get increasingly desperate, watch out.
Protect yourself and watch your back.

Me 34
WW 30
H
H
Very happy for you, but sad at the same time.

I�m glad you played this very smartly. Don�t be surprised if she comes to you begging for forgiveness and looking to rebuild bridges when it becomes clear that her world is about to start imploding legally and personally.

Don�t let the manipulation get to you. Press forward with the alienation of affection lawsuits, the charges of false prosecution, perjury if you can cut it, and ask that a temporary order be issued for supervised visitation while things move forward.

Bring the school records to family court and show that your DD is not showing up for school. Make it about your DD, and you can�t lose.

The case is building against her, showing a very concerning pattern of behavior on her part in terms of the false charges and alienation of affection.

BUT�..

This you will be dealing with a mom biased system, so don�t be surprised by anything. She may just get a verbal reprimand. You never know.

H
H
Need to add:

Make sure to protect yourself physically. You never know what she may be capable of. Be wary about being alone around her.

N
N
Originally Posted by sack
Any news from Monday?

Yeah..... *sigh*

I was told by my lawyer tonight that the WW took my children to the doctor and that the doctor feels that one of my children has been molested. So tomorrow I will be going to the pediatrician and getting all my kids medical records. We've been using the same Dr for YEARS. So if she took them to another Dr, that will look suspicious in itself. They're just trying to get me thrown in jail again. It's amazing the measures they're taking to try bring me to my knees.

The Nuclear Option: How Men's Constitutional Rights Are Obliterated in Family Courts
April 10, 2008

There is a very simple trick, used all too frequently in family courts, that will almost always ensure the immediate elimination of a man's constitutional rights. Read more to find out if it can happen to you.

In acrimonious divorce and child custody disputes emotions are tense and tempers flare. Buoyed by litigious attorneys, each side engages in strategic maneuvers to gain the greatest legal advantage.

Sometimes a parent, fearing a loss of control or custody over a child, crosses the ethically acceptable bounds of legal warfare. An unfortunate but all too frequently used tactic by mothers is to accuse the father of sexually molesting their child.

The mere accusation is sufficient to strip the father of all his custody rights and launch a criminal investigation. Even when no evidence is found to substantiate the allegation, family law courts typically "err on the side of caution" and award full custody to the mother.

While national statistics reveal that the majority of all child sex abuse reports are legitimate, when such claims are made by a mother in the context of custody litigation, an estimated 77% of allegations are determined to be unfounded (Tong, 2002).A false child sex abuse allegation made during child custody litigation is a destructive legal stratagem.

The rest of the article.

Read This

I post this to you as my brother had this exact situation happen to him. Even though he spent all his time with his daughter in my parents home the mere allegation sparked a criminal investigation and everything that goes with it.

After six full months with only seeing his daugter 4 hours total with supervision was all dropped.

Only cost him $35000 with the lawyer and cost associated with shrinks and such. There were times we physically had to stop him from wanting to take revenge out on his XGF. They were never married.

Be sure to document. That is what helped him the most. Is there someone trusted such as a sister or brother who could stay with you when you have the kids for a witness that would also document.

This was not funny stuff and it drove my parents and brother almost to the nuthouse. The allegations are taken very seriously and the wheels of justice look at you like a CHILD RAPER> Then the wheels turn slower.

Tpye in Child Custody-The nuclear option and see what you get on a search.

nESRE

G
G
That is a terrifying article.

Me 34
WW 30
S
sack Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by nesre
The Nuclear Option: How Men's Constitutional Rights Are Obliterated in Family Courts
April 10, 2008

There is a very simple trick, used all too frequently in family courts, that will almost always ensure the immediate elimination of a man's constitutional rights. Read more to find out if it can happen to you.

That is a terrifying article.

Why? Why? Why?

That is a horrifying article. Basically, I'm screwed. And now my daughter will never be the same. crybaby

G
G
when such claims are made by a mother in the context of custody litigation, an estimated 77% of allegations are determined to be unfounded
I wonder what % of those are claims made by a STBXWW

95%+ I would bet.

I told you sack, special kind of crazy. A woman who is involved in an affair IS NOT a rational being, and is certainly not the person you married. She literally is not the person you knew, and she is capable of anything.

Me 34
WW 30
N
N
Sack

I dont know if you are screwed or not but the quote says she took the D to the hospital.

Your on notice. Take defensive measures by having a trusted person around as much as possible for a witness that will document.

I only put this up so you could stay ahead of the game and take action.

This crap does happen and even though nothing may be proven the possibility of losing time with your children does exist until red tape and expensive hoops are jumped through.

A cool and calm head has to prevale or you will loose. One outburst or sign from you that even squeaks will bring on more investigation. Stay in very close contact with your lawyer. Once an allegation is made YOU ARE ON TRIAL.

You would think innocent until proven guilty applies in the good old USA but in these situations it is the other way around and you will pay with loss of your parenting time until all this can be resolved.

Still go to the Hospital and get whatever documentation you can.

Start (if not already ) documenting times places and events when your kids come stay with you.

Basically inspect the kids when they arrive and document anything unusual. Report to your W if XX has a bruise, cut, threw up, or peed the bed. Write it down in A notebook or written note (with you keeping the original copy) passed back and forth may be best. Supply your lawyer with these to so copies dont come up missing.

You will know in the next few days if this is going to be persued. I hope it does not happen not only for your sake but also the kids.

I will pray this goes no further but hospitals are mandated reporters to Human services. Sounds ver suspicious the way this was presented to you.

EDIT
A 10 year old girl should be able to verbalize anything that is going on but WW's are extremely capable masters of manipulation.

nESRE

Last edited by nesre; 02/11/11 05:31 PM. Reason: added
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 170 guests, and 81 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation