Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
P
Hang in there with Plan A.
You poor TAKER is screaming "me me me".

Do something GREAT for yourself.
Quiet your taker a little longer.

T
Tanam Offline OP
OP Offline
T
no idea, if you come up with one.......!!

Me 50
WH 52
WH in A 6 yrs in total, last 5 yrs JGF (Not!)
DD final 1.12.10
NC letter sent 3.12.10

Working at being the best I can be, the rest is up to you.

He is still a plonker, but he is my plonker!
Tanam #2475304 02/11/11 11:39 AM
T
Tanam Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hi Pepper,

I have some great things planned for me, one being a trip to India for 2 weeks alone, yes i know the timing could be better but it's been planned a long time, partly work. Thats my time limit too, if I am still just giving I will be all gived out and will know what I need to do next.

Thing is all the planned good stuff is a while off, my poor taker is exhausted and I feel my LB is pretty much empty. Will go book a massage!!

Plan doormat continues..........

Me 50
WH 52
DD final 1.12.10
NC letter sent 3.12.10

S
S
Originally Posted by jaylatx
Hey there. What type of software is that you can use remote install for emails? I need something like that. Thanks!
To "remote install" you must be able to physically access the computer or phone, which to comply with the law must belong to you.

Although you "remotely install" the spyware, it must be downloaded from the device on which it will be installed, and therefore you must get hold of the unlocked device, just once.

Please have a look at the threads in our new forum Operation Investigate for more information.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
D
D
To "remote install" you must be able to physically access the computer or phone, which to comply with the law must belong to you.

Although you "remotely install" the spyware, it must be downloaded from the device on which it will be installed, and therefore you must get hold of the unlocked device, just once.

Please have a look at the threads in our new forum Operation Investigate for more information. [/quote]

with the stealth install there is no need to have access to the device at all, the command is sent as an attachment on an email, when the recipitent opens the attached file it is then downloaded and runs in complete stealth mode. HTH

S
S
I didn't know about that, dt. Thank you for the correction.

Is this a specific, branded product?

Are there details on Operation Investigate? If not, would you mind please providing a summary or a link? Thanks.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
D
D
no problem sugarcane, i shall put links to products i use on the operation investigate thread, i had not done so before as i was not sure it was acceptable on the forum to post/advertise links.

H
H
Originally Posted by doubtingthomasli
no problem sugarcane, i shall put links to products i use on the operation investigate thread, i had not done so before as i was not sure it was acceptable on the forum to post/advertise links.

Looking for that link to that thread. Can you tell me where it is? is it this one? Spying 102 - 2010 OPTIONS

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
S
S
Originally Posted by hope3343

Looking for that link to that thread. Can you tell me where it is? is it this one? Spying 102 - 2010 OPTIONS
hope,

Operation Investigate isn't a thread, it's a whole forum! It's like Santa's grotto in there!

Haven't you seen it yet? It's just underneath this one. Click "forums" to see it.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
H
H
Originally Posted by SugarCane
Originally Posted by hope3343

hope,

Operation Investigate isn't a thread, it's a whole forum! It's like Santa's grotto in there!

Haven't you seen it yet? It's just underneath this one. Click "forums" to see it.

Thanks I just found it. In my town a new "surveillence store" opened up that sells all kinds of equipment. Wish it was around when I was doing eye-spy.

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
T
Tanam Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hi,

As told previously, WH A lasted in total for 6 years, I knew about lots of it throughout, as they were 'Just Good Friends'and I became the best enabler on the planet although he knew how much I hated it.......yada a yada.

Anyway since NC letter things seem to be getting better. He is open, has talked about what a drain on him she was becoming over the last year, has apologised for the hurt he has caused, has been open about the damage he caused to us both and has been in counselling.

We have talked about the need for POJA and Protection and agreed thats a way forward thats healthy, we are spending lots of quality time together, we are not really talking about the A as we both want it in the past. He isn't on board with MB but is in agreement with the ideas, he just won't look at the site and though I have printed off articles he isn't a reader and thinks we are doing ok.

He has said he will consider couple counselling in the future as I have said that there are still things I need to say but in order for him to hear them I feel an intermediary is better so it doesn't turn into a teary snot fest. He says he's doing his best and he is certainly trying.

I am still snooping, not seen anything but again any email was done from work pc which I don't have access to and they could........but my gut feeling and from what he has said is that the A was on it's way out and the only reason it carried on was the lack of backbone to finish it in case he hurt her (shame.

Do I carry on carrying on or is there more I should be pushing, there is no way he will do the questionnaires but we have talked about EN's and agree that we are working on the top 4 SF, C, Affection and RC doing lots of theatre and music things.

He was never out with her at night most of it conducted in work hours except when he had odd days out with her and her daughter (which was I think the biggest pull as he is a baby whisperer, small children do like him and when we were all friends before the first DDay he did have a nice connection with her) Clearly now he can't have that as she can talk and would tell her daddy about WH!!)

any thoughts would be valuable

Me 50
WH 52
DD final 1.12.10
NC letter sent 3.12.10

T
Tanam Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Oh and yes I exposed to my side and her H but unable to get any further as don't know her family names, her H is occasionally speaking to me and from his side NC seems to be in place.

I know my WH just wants to move on and forget which is I know fairly standard.

What is my next step, is there one or is all OK as it feels, though the suspicion I guess will take a long long time to fade.

Thanks

Me 50
WH 52
DD final 1.12.10
NC letter sent 3.12.10

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 697 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation