Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
B
The Better Business Bureau has complaints about the websites like, Emailfinder.com, spokeo.com, to name a few. Has anyone used a website and got satisfactory returns?

M
M
Originally Posted by Eleonor
The Better Business Bureau has complaints about the websites like, Emailfinder.com, spokeo.com, to name a few. Has anyone used a website and got satisfactory returns?
Can you clarify what you mean, Eleonor? Do you mean have we ordered spying stuff from websites and been satisfied with our purchases? If that's the question, the answer is 'yes.'

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

B
B
I am sorry for the confusion, what I am asking is, has anyone used a website where you pay money to find someones email, phone number and/or address? I don't mind paying money as long as the website is not fraudulent and they clean out your account, there is a lot of complaints like that at the Better Business Bureau, where the websites take as much as 150 dlls from someones account! I have an email and need to find who it belongs to. I also have a phone number and want to see if that is the same person. Thank you for replaying and your help.

H
H
Another good free website that I got emails and phone #s is www.peekyou.com

Like it better thank pipl.

Eleonor you might get good free info from both. Probably not cell phone #s but landlines and email addresses.

And if you have an address go to www.whitepages.com and look at reverse address..

Again all free

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
B
B
Thank you, I'll try them.

F
F
if you have the email addy did you try spokeo and pipl? I have had great luck with the FREE parts of these websites.

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
S
S
Don't forget that you can use online records to find people internationally. OW in my case is international, yet I was able to find her home phone number by looking up the online phone directory for her country.

If you have an address or even just a district, you can be fairly confident you have the right person.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
S
S
Apparently, in your part of the world you can run something called a "background check". Does anyone know details about that?

Perhaps Al Gore invented it? think

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation