Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
F
OP Offline
F
Please suggest and describe equipment you have used.

M
M
Flexispy for cell phone spyware $149 - $349 [some models have built in GPS function]
Flexispy.com

eblaster spyware for blackberry's and android phones - HAS BUILT IN GPS - spectorpro.com

iPhone Spy Stick - Recover DELETED iPhone Text Messages, Map Searches, Hidden Contacts, & More here

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Phone Recorders � Landlines

70 Hour Pen Style Digital Telephone Recorder here

Radio Shack Recorder Control - $28.49 For use with a hidden tape recorder [must buy recorder separately] here

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

N
N
Radio Shack Telephone Recorder Control

Works GREAT. WELL worth the money for the home landline phone.

You also need a little mini cassette recorder--voice activated.

One recorder & control in one phone outlet records all phone extensions connected to that number.

Dday- Feb 1998
Recovered!!
L
L
Flexispy = undoubtedly the best investment I ever made in my life, PERIOD! Without that software, I would have NEVER discovered OM#4, would have lived under my ExWWs thumb forever. Would have been a doormat to her for-E V E R! Buy it, install it, use it�watch closely!

3-DDays, 4-OMs*, Plan-D May 9, 2009, final Dec 2010 (FREEDOM!)
Custody of DDs / new job(s) / "I'm alive...and well"
V
V
If you get the Radio Shack phone recorder you don't have to have a tape recorder. Get a digital voice recorder with mic input and use that. Much easier than dealing with cassette tapes.

B
B
You have tried it? I have "Cell Phone Spy� Reads Deleted Texts
Item #: 017-CELLPHONESPY" and it did not retrieve any deleted text, it was a waste of money!

F
F
Has anyone tried Mobile Spy for an Iphone4? It looks great on paper - tracks phone records, texts, emails, websites, and photos. Just want to see if it really works before I buy it.

Me: 43
STBXH: 46
DD: 13
DS: 9
Married 15 years
D Day #1 9/25/10
D Day #2 12/13/10
False recoveries in between and until 4/4/11
WH moved out 12/11
Divorce not final
V
V
Saw this on MSN today: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41785679?gt1=43001

ePhoneTracker's official website: http://www.ephonetracker.com/

Sorry if this one's already been mentioned here in the sleuthing forum!

Me - 30 (FWW)
H - 30 (BH)
DSx2
D-day: 2008
P
P
I've used Flexispy. I'm thinking about getting it again...

-= Phoenix
I am BW-25
WH-27
Married since 7/07
A from 1/09-7/09

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday."-Eeyore
D
D
Originally Posted by Mrs_Vanilla
Saw this on MSN today: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41785679?gt1=43001

ePhoneTracker's official website: http://www.ephonetracker.com/

Sorry if this one's already been mentioned here in the sleuthing forum!

just thought worth a mention, i am checking this out at the moment, seems to be accurate so far but will update its potentials soon.
BEWARE the purchase of this product lists as ephone tracker on your credit card statement.

E
E
two new ones I found from the makers of eblaster:

eblaster mobild for Andriod - http://www.spectorsoft.com/products/eBlaster-Mobile-Android/index.asp

eblaster mobile for Blackberry - http://www.spectorsoft.com/products/eBlaster_mobile/index.asp

Divorced on 3/25/2008 but I have primary legal and physical custody of my 2 kids.

Plan A Thread
Plan B Thread
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
Eph525 #2492040 03/24/11 05:37 AM
D
D
UPDATE: for ephonetacker

I have been using this for 2 weeks now, so thought i would add my opinion of the software - i have it installed on a jailbroken iphone 3gs running on OS 3.1.3

1. the website states that your payment will appear as CLKBANK on your statement, this is false it appears as plimus.ephonetracker - so please beware of this, all it will take is a quick google and all will be discovered.
2. software installation is quite simple and basic instructions are supplied via email.
3. problem support is via helpdesk ticket, minimum response time so far to questions has been 4 days, totally unacceptable.
4. website says logs are sent to email account after any activity and gps logs are sent every 30 mins, again this is completely unreliable - i took the phone on a 3 hour test drive and received 4 logs containing locations that were at best 1.5 miles from known location and i had never even passed the road it said i was in, and gives my home location as a road 1.6 miles away from real location.
5. call,email,sms logs are correct and detailed in full
6. spycall - once your monitor number is applied to software when target is called it remotely switches on the mic and surroundings,conversations are quite clearly heard but when the monitor phone number calls the target number it appears on the screen for appx 10secs, long enough for the target to respond or make note of the number - unacceptable as this is supposed to be completely stealth and undetectable so beware it is not. although it does not make the target phone ring it does cause the vibrate function to operate.
also if the target phone is on charge or being used at the time of a spycall, the number is then stored in missed call/recents screen, again not stealth as advertised.

All in all i would be very very wary in using this software as the risk of detection is quite high.
if all you would rely on are the call,sms and mail logs then for the price it is adequate but for the other advanced features i would steer well clear.

C
C
ok- having trouble with a droid and the emails, i have mobistealth and i did buy and return mobilspy. they both said they work with the droid, and they do for phone txts and gps, nut no emails, and suggetions?

Me 44- yes ugggh
WH 47
together 26 years M 19
serial cheater big time
DD1 2.24.11
NC letter sent 3/7/11
NC letter to OW2 april
final truths 5/8-- all of them poly confirmed 5/18
working the plan

B
B
Originally Posted by chickadee1
ok- having trouble with a droid and the emails, i have mobistealth and i did buy and return mobilspy. they both said they work with the droid, and they do for phone txts and gps, nut no emails, and suggetions?

mobistealth only works for email on blackberries I believe.

I had to uncover passwords to monitor email.

Mobistealth worked great for GPS and recording of surroundings. These were things that helped me the most.

C
C
just wanted to give my review or some of the phone recording software i have had the opportunity to be using in the past few months.

ok- started with a blackberry phone - installed mobisteath- good for calls, sms, GPS and email. - but that was the A phone- so thats gone.

so installed it on the New droid- but couldnt get emails...

there is a delay on recieving info.

ok droid battery life stinks and H, paniced and got a LG revolution, but... mobisteath doesnt work on that one...

in comes Phone beagle. pretty good, $49. animated, pleasing screeen, tracks all GPS, SMS, and phone- NO emails! GPS is not great if there are lot of towers in the area

didnt think it worked and H was adamant that we get the best one- so in come flexispy

lgrevolution and flexispy- 1st you have to root the phone- jez you cannot do that on the fly so if you only have minutes wont happen. GPS doesnt work, SMS come up with multiple names (strange)

also these programs do put a drain on the battery so if you WS keeps complaining about battery drain, thats part of it- OOOPS!

now the revolution battery stinks too, so the thought is to go back to a blackberry.

and the mobispy

but for a quick and cheap, that phonebeagle wasnt bad.

Me 44- yes ugggh
WH 47
together 26 years M 19
serial cheater big time
DD1 2.24.11
NC letter sent 3/7/11
NC letter to OW2 april
final truths 5/8-- all of them poly confirmed 5/18
working the plan

F
F
I'm looking for something to hook up to my WH's office landline phone. Does the radio shack device record BOTH ends of the conversation, or do you need a separate recorder?

I'm looking for something small and unobtrusive to hook up to his phone. Thanks

Me: BW,56
Him: WH,57
DD#1 25 yrs ago
DD#2 7 yrs ago
DD#3 May 12
N
N
Yes, the Radio Shack device used to record the landline telephone is small. This picture is pretty accurate size wise. You'd still need a little micro voice activated recorder and, as I'm sure you know, they come in all sizes. Some really small. And they are around $30-40.

And it does record both sides of the conversation.

Dday- Feb 1998
Recovered!!
F
F
Actually, I DON'T know. I'm not very tech savy. Someone on this site was recommending a pen-sized recorder. How close does it need to be placed to the phone or person speaking? Desktop? Drawer? Can it be remotely accessed, or do I have to go in, retrieve it, listen, erase, and replace? If you can recommend a particular product or setup, I'd appreciate it

DD#1 25 yrs ago
DD#2 7 yrs ago
DD#3 May 12
F
F
also, do these devices record conversations on all lines linked to the main number?

DD#1 25 yrs ago
DD#2 7 yrs ago
DD#3 May 12
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,027 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation