Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
N
N
Sack

Just want you to know I have been praying for you and the kids.

Hope all is well. Can you update us?

nESRE

G
G
Anything

Me 34
WW 30
Abandoned Feb 17th 08, D-Day Aprl 27th 08.
Returned home Jul 7th, OC born 12/30/08
The FOG is clear, and we are in recovery.
H
H
Sack,

If you had a response it's not showing. The site has been down for two days.

Hope you're well.

S
sack Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by helpthelostdads
Sack,

Hope you're well.

Yeah, I caught the site on, left a reply, then the site crashed. Lol.

Originally Posted by nesre
Sack

nESRE

I want to thank everyone for all the support and prayers. I truely appreciate it.

Well, this is what I know right now. I found out that the STBXW filed a police report stating I was molesting my daughter. CSC 2nd degree. I got a copy of the report and it states that CPS held a forensic evaluation meeting. I'm assuming this means they violated my daughter to see if she's been violated. In the police report, the officer that wrote the report went to the CPS meeting. It states in the police report, all parties involved feel no criminal conduct happened, CASE CLOSED.

So, she has now committed 2 felonies. Perjury and falsely filing a felony police report. I hope she gets punished.

Well, I got on my lawyers @ss. He filed an 8 page motion for me to get immediate change of interim custody and exclusive use and possesion of the marital home. Case goes in front of the referee next week. Now the fun begins.......I'm gonna have to watch my back at all times.

N
N
Originally Posted by sack
Sack,

Hope you're well.

Yeah, I caught the site on, left a reply, then the site crashed. Lol.

Sack

nESRE

I want to thank everyone for all the support and prayers. I truely appreciate it.

Well, this is what I know right now. I found out that the STBXW filed a police report stating I was molesting my daughter. CSC 2nd degree. I got a copy of the report and it states that CPS held a forensic evaluation meeting. I'm assuming this means they violated my daughter to see if she's been violated. In the police report, the officer that wrote the report went to the CPS meeting. It states in the police report, all parties involved feel no criminal conduct happened, CASE CLOSED.

So, she has now committed 2 felonies. Perjury and falsely filing a felony police report. I hope she gets punished.

Well, I got on my lawyers @ss. He filed an 8 page motion for me to get immediate change of interim custody and exclusive use and possesion of the marital home. Case goes in front of the referee next week. Now the fun begins.......I'm gonna have to watch my back at all times.

Your post must have been in cyberspace cause I never saw it when the server came back up. I saw you as the last post and checked several times and each time there was no post

WOW
This is great! Watch your BEHIND. It takes a lot for any person to make such an accusation and I cant believe she would put your daughter through that. Just goes to show how far a WW will go into the dark depths.

Keep us updated. Hope you can get back in that house soon with your children.

Pray often that your STBXW gets everything she deserves!

nESRE

H
H
Sack,

I'm really sorry you're going through this, but things will explode for her quickly in court if this stuff is held up by the judge.

She may be lucky to end up with supervised visitations after this considering that courts think it's a form of abuse to make false abuse claims.

I hope your lawyer really gets on this.

S
sack Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Sack,

I'm really sorry you're going through this, but things will explode for her quickly in court if this stuff is held up by the judge.

She may be lucky to end up with supervised visitations after this considering that courts think it's a form of abuse to make false abuse claims.

I hope your lawyer really gets on this.

God I hope all of this explodes for her into court. And supervised visitations would make everything so much better. Just what she deserves.

When I made my last post, I had a censored copy of the police report. Lots of things were blacked out, this is because I didn't go to get the report in fear of being arrested. Well, after seeing the CASE CLOSED, I went and got my own copy. WOW......

My copy was basically uncensored. hurray

In it, STBXW told police that I was sexually molested as a child by my father. I was a victim of child abuse, but it was just physical, so this isn't true. In the report, the CPS case worker, and the police conducted an interview with my kids. My daughter told them, that she sleeps in her clothes (not P.J's) while here with me, and that her "dampness" (waking up wet) was due to sweating. She said she told her mom this and that's when the STBXW told her, you were probably "molested". It also states that no physical evaluation took place. *sigh* THANK GOD!

Now I know why my daughter says she is scared of me, because she's being feed a bunch of nonsense, of course I've known that for awhile just didn't have much proof. But she shows no signs of being scared of me. She hangs on me every time I take the kids out. But I'm so proud of her for telling the truth, and I let that be known to her. pray

This report is the icing on the cake. Just goes to show that the STBXW has been on a mission to make me look so bad. Instead, now she looks so bad. Hopefully the Judge will see this and throw the book at her.

Countdown begins........

H
H
Courts take false allegations very seriously. We'll see what happens. Her greatest shock will come when a split arrangement is put on her or you get primary.

S
sack Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Its Sunday, my phone rings, its my lawyer.......Really?

Hello?

Sack, back from vacation and wanted to touch base. Did my secretary tell you the Judge is calling a motion for show cause?

What's show cause I asked?

Well, basically he's calling a show cause because he feels that someone is in contempt of court.

What? What did I do?

Sack, not you..........HER!!! Right now she should be chitting bricks. Now I don't know all the details of this but will try to find out more on this tomorrow, he said.

So I told him about the police report........he's like OMG. Really? It says all that? I need those first thing in the morning as he's got to ammend the motion to bring the report into play.

This brought a smile to my face.

Countdown continues...........

P
P
This is excellent! For a Judge to bring his own show cause motion says a lot about your Judge. Please keep us updated. I'm in the legal field and I'm always interested in how these things play out.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
H
H
I think that the fecal matter is heading towards the rapidly oscillating wind machine.

That's an amazing piece of evidence to have on your hands and pretty damning to her.

That being said:

If she was smart, she might try to play the angle that she wasn't sure and simply wanted things to be investigated to make sure that she wasn't perceiving things incorrectly. She may try to claim she was just trying to be better safe than sorry.

While you may have room to be excited, I caution you against expecting much.

Consider this nothing more than expecting the worst while hoping for the best.

But if PM is right, then it says a lot when a judge steps in to ask for show cause. I'm still not sure what that means myself, but I trust it must be a big deal.

N
N
Sack

The concern from one who went through this is that the CPS and the Cops are not on your side at all.

Any and all moves with the CPS and Cops need to be presented to your lawyer and done with him present.

They may try to trick you into submitting to a lie detector test....To Clear your name or something that may look like it is to your advantage.

DO NOT TRUST CPS OR COPS WITH THIS!

Hey Bro,

Tell Sacks that if CPS or the cops want him to submit to a lie detector test to NOT take it... (If they don't have enough actual evidence, they may try that tactic...)

The bottom line is if he agrees to it, that is essentially agreeing to a PERSONAL SEARCH... That means, they can hook him up to the machine and ask him ANY question... Not just those surrounding the circumstances... They will ask any and all questions to evoke a response...

There isn't anyone who has never done an embarrassing thing or ever made a mistake... "Have you ever cheated on a test?" "Did you ever lie to your parents?" Just imagine the questions one could ask? If they have you hooked up to the machine, anything goes because you sign your rights away...

If they can get him to appear to lie on anything they can enter it as evidence... (Two very good lawyers told me not to submit...)

IMO, it kinda sounds like his lawyer isn't very motivated... If he is talking to CPS or the cops, his lawyer should be present... CPS and the COPS are NOT on his side... He may have reasons to keep his lawyer... But if he finds a better one he might consider a change... However, it's just my opinion...

A good article:

http://www.nolanchart.com/article2788.html

Hopefully your out of the woods with CPS and the Cops and court turns out very well in your favor.

nESRE

H
H
I think your lawyer is doing just fine. The truth is that she's hanging herself and it is evident to everyone.

N
N
I think your lawyer is doing just fine. The truth is that she's hanging herself and it is evident to everyone.

True-She is hanging herself.

Point of last post is CPS and Cops may try to investigate Sack and then bring charges. By Sack saying ANYTHING to them he may incriminate himself. Statements made by Sack could be taken out of context and twisted easily. Then Sack has to play defense. Don't give them the ball to run with.

He does not have to talk to them without a lawyer present and should not since there are no official charges against him.

nESRE

G
G
Sack

Do you have to appear for this "Show of Cause"?
If so when?

So your daughter would get a little warm and sweat at night, and your STBXWW and her boyfriend, used there "Jump To Conclusions Mat" and went directly to sexual abuse. Ohh, and now you where sexually abused as a child too. MrRollieEyes

This is why we say wayward are not the humans you married, they where replaced by Aliens. And bonus, she is not coming up with this crap alone. Her and her little boytoy spend an inordinate amount of time setting around brainstorming ways that they can keep your house, your kids, and have you pay for it all so they can finally be free to be truly happy.
puke

And believe it or not, she actually believes that YOU are the bad guy. faint

I hope by the end of the month you will be back in your house with your kids, and she is the one jumping through hoops for visitation.

He does not have to talk to them without a lawyer present and should not since there are no official charges against him.
Read this again Sack.
And again
And again
And again

Do not engage in any transactions of any kind without your lawyer present, or reviewing it if in writing.

Last edited by Gack1; 03/16/11 09:48 AM.

Me 34
WW 30
G
G
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
An order to show cause, in most Anglo-Saxon law systems, is a type of court order that requires one or more of the parties to a case to justify, explain, or prove something to the court.[1] Courts commonly use orders to show cause when the judge needs more information before deciding whether or not to issue an order requested by one of the parties.[2] For example, if a party requests that the court find another party in contempt of an existing court order, the judge will typically issue an "Order to Show Cause Re Contempt" to the party accused of being in contempt of court. At the hearing on the order to show cause concerning contempt the judge will take evidence from both sides concerning the alleged failure to comply with the court order. Appellate courts often issue orders to show cause to lower courts requesting that the lower court explain why the appellant should not be granted the relief requested by the writ or appeal. An order to show cause is always an interim order because it is never the first nor the final action in a legal action.
Time to get your ducks in a row and get all the evidence you have to your Lawyer. Any logs about her denying your visitation times, witnesses to your being denied your visitation time, anything and everything you could possibly bring to bear against your ex needs to be given or at least offered to your lawyer.

And you did explain to him that you where NOT sexually abused as a child, correct?

Last edited by Gack1; 03/16/11 09:54 AM.

Me 34
WW 30
S
sack Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by Gack1
Sack

Do you have to appear for this "Show of Cause"?
If so when?

Not sure when this "show cause" hearing is. I'd like to be there though. I'm thinking it may have already happened.

So your daughter would get a little warm and sweat at night, and your STBXWW and her boyfriend, used there "Jump To Conclusions Mat" and went directly to sexual abuse. Ohh, and now you where sexually abused as a child too. MrRollieEyes

Yeah.....go figure

I hope by the end of the month you will be back in your house with your kids, and she is the one jumping through hoops for visitation.

May be sooner........HOURS away from next motion hearing

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
An order to show cause, in most Anglo-Saxon law systems, is a type of court order that requires one or more of the parties to a case to justify, explain, or prove something to the court.[1] Courts commonly use orders to show cause when the judge needs more information before deciding whether or not to issue an order requested by one of the parties.[2] For example, if a party requests that the court find another party in contempt of an existing court order, the judge will typically issue an "Order to Show Cause Re Contempt" to the party accused of being in contempt of court. At the hearing on the order to show cause concerning contempt the judge will take evidence from both sides concerning the alleged failure to comply with the court order. Appellate courts often issue orders to show cause to lower courts requesting that the lower court explain why the appellant should not be granted the relief requested by the writ or appeal. An order to show cause is always an interim order because it is never the first nor the final action in a legal action.

Time to get your ducks in a row and get all the evidence you have to your Lawyer. Any logs about her denying your visitation times, witnesses to your being denied your visitation time, anything and everything you could possibly bring to bear against your ex needs to be given or at least offered to your lawyer.

And you did explain to him that you where NOT sexually abused as a child, correct?

Ducks in a row, and lawyer knows the truth of the matter.

Tomorrow hopefully will be a great day to celebrate St. Patty's Day!!!!!

G
G
Update?

Me 34
WW 30
S
sack Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Well, went to court. Wasted day, wasted money. The referee said this motion was far too much to make a recommendation. Because of the home, it was out of the referee's hands. Everything will be in front of the real judge next week.

The STBXW looked really terrible. You could see it in her that she's no longer on top. She was pale as a ghost. I guess her lawyer called mine once he received the motion and asked if there was someway to settle this. Of course my lawyer said, kids, house and she gets out. He said, "that's not gonna happen". Ok then, see you in court. Lol

H
H
She's going to get what's coming to her, but don't be surprised. I really hope there is justice here, but don't be surprised by family court. Women get away with murder.

It's gotten better. Perhaps 10 years ago it was less balanced.

I can tell you that things were very fair for me. It didn't go all my way, but it was fair. I got a lot more than my ex was wanting me to get.

So imagine your best case scenario and subtract about 40% from it and that's what you'll likely end up with.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (anchorwatch), 535 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation