Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
OP Offline
E
Well on a wonderful note, my dh and ds and I just got back from spending five days in Orlando, at a beautiful resort off-property of either major theme park.

Gorgeous resort.

Anyhow, it was almost (our vacation)greatly blemished by the viewing of the blatant actions of what was quite obviously two affairee pond scum suckers during our time there.

As we're checking in our resort (Davenport, FL Omni), dh and I see a rather unusual couple over at the next registrar also going thru the lengthy check-in process. You could not help but notice there was an unusual amount of public p.d.a. between them, and the crazy age difference also. She was about 35 and he around 65. As a blonde, I honestly can say when a cheap bleached out blonde gives us a bad reputation, and this woman certainly was trying for that goal.

Our resort was packed to the hilt and every room was almost sold out as there was a law convention there also (geez when is a lawyer around to help out the poor bw of the cad at check in?). The man and the woman who was brazenly groping this elderly casanova at check in did so in front of my tween age son, and I gave her a look that sent her to hades and back.

Her "friend" began talking to the clerk and when the clerk asked for his name (they were very close to us and sadly we were subjected to hearing the spewing of filth of lies from his cheating mouth) he said he was "with the group" and wanted "the group rate". The clerk was looking the woman with him (bleached out skinny blonde wearing daisy duke shorts and sky high wedge heels on a wednesday evening) up and down unapprovingly, so he whispered to her to go outside and wait on him. My hubby noticed (we were waiting on a few documents and our check in took about 15 min) the guy had the "ring tan" around his fourth finger on the left hand, with his wedding ring conveniently missing. Anyhow, with the skankhola being made to stand outside as to NOT EMBARASS the cheating skuzzbag any more, he then proceeded to actually give somebody a phone call while the clerk was printing off some of his papers too. The idiot in front of us and the clerk, then called his wife, and we heard him tell her that he was checking in as his business meeting ran too late (is that what the buzz phrase for boinking cheap strange is called in cheaterdom?)and that he'd be home tomorrow on a flight and ended with an "I LOVE YOU". puke I almost went tango uniform and blew chunks as I heard this and my dh sweetly tried to talk me down and not give the man a verbal thrashing. So I waited.

The clerk came out and said she could not find the man's name in the group of lawyers but if he gave her his bar assn membership card, she said she'd gladly give him one of a few rooms left at the rate, but the cheater of course, did not have a membership card with him. rotflmao fULL PRICE TO CHEAT!!!

Did I mention how the post midlife crisis playboy was dressed? Oh how funny! He was dressed like a bad 1980's preppy cartoon character, wearing boat shoes, khaki pants, no socks, and a blue blazer at night on a wednesday. After he got his cheaters' key to the cheating lair, the skankola skanked back in and stood near him.

They actually had to stand near us for maybe two more minutes and then I went tango uniform on them somewhat. I looked at my husband and said loudly, "You know what? It is so amazing the way people will lie and cheat on their spouses, probably exposing their poor betrayed wife or husband to some god-awful rutting disease you know? I then said "I BET there are ALOT OF SCUMMY cheaters at this resort don't you?"

The couple looked freaked out that they heard me say that to my husband and quickly skanked over to the elevators so they could go to the rutting lair. As they walked away the other clerk gave them scowLs of disapproval and it was obvious she knew what they were up to as well as us.

We didn't see the cheaters again, until the next afternoon as I was waiting by myself on the valet to bring our vehicle around. Then gosh o golly I got lucky! The skanky cheating husband and his posow had to wait beside me for the valet too!

I looked them both slowly up and down and gave them again another scowl. The man then gave her a quick hug and tried to act as if he was NOT WITH THE OW and got into a town car and separately was taken away, probably to the airport, so he could fly home to wife who didn't know her husband was cheating.

So that left me standing eye to eye with the piece of crap ow. And of course, I took advantage of a situation. I looked at one of the other porters standing near us, looked at her, and said loudly while staring her down, "it is amazing how some women choose to be paid hookers, living off of the income of other families and sending diseases home to wives. But then again, you know that these women will never live my life, they'll never have dignity and will only be able to be served sloppy seconds and have to endure the shame of knowing they are nothing but a dirty secret." twoxfour I asked the porter beside me who was also stunned by seeing what he saw with that horrible couple what he thought of the matter, and he said "Ma'am, sadly in my job, I see home wreckers all the time. I see them come and go here, and they are all the same doing the same thing for the same reasons." hurray

Then a cheap, wreck-on-wheels car was brought in by the valet (like why a valet for that?)and it was the car of the other woman. I began laughing out loud, and ironically, the porter standing beside me began laughing loudly too, as the shamed skank mistress climbed into her wreck of a car, and she turned to give me an evil glance and I gestured to her sweetly, flashing my nice sized wedding ring at her. I gave her the finger but not the 3rd, but the 4th, and glared my bling at her, hopefully blinding the hobag and blinding some sense into her for that fun drive home in the junk heap. dance2

Skank drove off and as the valet brough around my suv, the porter gave me a fist bump and said "That took guts. I so have wanted to do this to the cheaters I have seen at this resort and felt I couldn't do so. Thanks for being brave." hurray I told the man that I'd endured this about eight years ago, and that I am the mortal enemy of affairs and hate them and how they bring down families. The guy said he hated them too, and that when people like those two cheaters are at a nice resort, they just think they are fooling people, that they think they blend in like nice, respectable married couples and families, but that they are truly laughing stocks, easily pointed out and that all the staff at these places just laugh at them and gladly take their tips from them, but wish they could give them the ULTIMATE tip...and that would be to stop the damn cheating and go home to their families and spouses.

So please show this post to the cheating wives and husbands here and let them know that they aren't fooling anybody when they try to skank at a hotel. It doesn't matter if it is the Econolodge or the Ritz Carlton, the folks around you, KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING and that they all think the same thing, that cheaters are not people worthy of respect. When you choose to lie and betray your wife, husband, and children, you cannot go much lower, as there are only a few other mortal sins which could cause more harm and devastation.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
M
M
sigh... she is so judgmental!! sigh

grin

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

E
OP Offline
E
Yep I am. You'd have blown a gasket if you'd seen what we saw! Even dh was freaked out by them.

I think I've probably gotten a bit less tolerant of ow and wh's because last week I found out that wxh and the ow/wistress wifey were talking again and that she'd lied to me about an issue regarding his ability to pay child support. (we don't talk much).

My son luckily only saw the first part and knew they were up to no good. He said to us as we went upstairs, "wow, he wasn't a nice guy was he?"

DH and I have little to no toleration for this kind of crap. Now if it were in my neck o' the woods, I might have had a bit more decorum than I did, but being as they didn't know me from Adam or Eve, I did what I thought was right!

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
M
M
Originally Posted by peachyisback
My son luckily only saw the first part and knew they were up to no good. He said to us as we went upstairs, "wow, he wasn't a nice guy was he?"

One nice thing take away from this tragedy is that your son will have a very clear sense of right and wrong when it comes to adultery! He won't be swayed by pig pen popular culture movies, for example, such as Bridges of Madison County. He will see right through it.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

E
OP Offline
E
Oh THAT movie! lol. I have never watched it, don't plan to. So unless Transformers or maybe one of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid flicks involves cheating, he won't see that stuff.

Actually, my sweet little guy who is now taller than I am, has a great concept of what cheating is and why it is bad. He has no wish to ever see his dad again after the latest truths came out two years ago, and has not seen him in over a year. He feels sorry for his dad, and sad his dad has made bad choices in life.

But I am glad that my son saw that happen only at check in, as he knew that guy was doing to a family somewhere what his dad did to us. He got it totally and we didn't even mention it after it happened (although dh and I talked about it later).

When I'd gotten the suv and had the run in with the posow and the wh, I was actually leaving the resort to go make a quick run to get some asthma meds for my son we'd left at home that the pediatrician called in for us at a pharmacy nearby (was dry and hot). DS wasn't with me and neither was dh.

E
OP Offline
E
What really GOT me was how it was so obvious when you know the signs of cheating that it was going on.

I mean, the wh actually sent the ow out of the building, to go stand outside to pretend for a while she wasn't with him. And when he was waiting with her outside the resort to leave when I last saw them, he was not terribly affectionate with her, acted again as if he really wasn't with her, gave her a hug and then left in a different car.

If your life has ever been affected by this, you suddenly see into an unseen world that maybe you just didn't understand, or see because it flew low under your radar. But some of us get it now, and I hope that a wayward reads this, and feels like they need a hot shower to wash off the scum, if they've ever gone to a hotel with their ow or om. You just don't view things as you did before.

C
C
You're awesome, peachy! Wish I'd been there!

M
M
The couple looked freaked out that they heard me say that to my husband and quickly skanked over to the elevators so they could go to the rutting lair.
rotflmao The rutting lair! Oh, this is just too priceless!

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

C
C
The rutting lair got me too!

J
J
You Rock!!!!
jessi

BW 56
WH 57
Married 25 years, live together for 2, dated 2 years before that.....
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
Grateful for finding Marriage Builders
R
R
Too bad you couldn't run off with the ID tag from his luggage. I would have been on the phone with directory assistance in about ten seconds..lol

FBH,Dad
No half measures, in anything.
H
H
Too bad you didn't catch his name and call his wifey by mistake of course.

The only regret with this story is that neither of them were standing next to you by the pool...what I would have given to see that!

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
E
OP Offline
E
Ya'll I wasn't going to touch those smut monkeys if I could help it and am just so happy my son didn't have to see them emerge from the rutting lair during our stay.

It is so so obvious when this stuff happens.

Oh if she were standing by me at the pool? I might have had a "flip flop malfunction" and suddenly slipped and knocked the posow into the pool.

I just could not believe the nerve of those two actually venturing out in public at a nice place, where there were lots of kids and families over spring break week.

Like I said earlier, they almost blemished our family vacation by seeing such a trigger for me, and the obvious cheating was plain as day to anybody sadly who might have been near them.

Do these idiots think they're getting away with anything?

I so hope that the wh gets caught. I just hope he does.

At least the man was obviously not paying for the ho's rattletrap vehicle. That was also obvious. (evil giggle).

E
OP Offline
E
After you have lived thru the stress, pain, and trauma of what we have gone through, stuff like this just is so painfully transparent to see. You just see throug it.

Now this wh was much older than my H, and their kids might be grown by now, but there is still a family of this man, and a wife somewhere who is being hurt by his deliberate lies and betrayals.

Before going thru this stuff, I might've simply laughed it off as seeing what most would have called a golddigger with her sugar daddy. That's what most would see. But after living thru this, the signs you cannot avoid. The ring tan lines. The behaviors. The obvious fear of being caught with the other woman and his making her stand apart from him outside as he completed check in and for the phone call to his wife I heard.

Then there was the whole separate departures of the two, and him pretending as if she was not a woman who'd just spent the night with him the day before.

It is something that sadly will remain a trigger for me, for life. Something I deal with, and have worked through. But letting this stuff slide? HELL no. I will not. I will not stand idly by and let another family fall to ruin, and at least give the ones trying to destroy a marriage and family a little bit of hell and try to show them what's goin' on.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 612 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation