Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#25006 10/29/99 12:10 AM
C
Carol Offline OP
OP Offline
C
As many of you know, Glenn and I started a flying pig collection which grew in leaps and bounds (and flaps). I still believe anything is possible as long as there is true love. God has him in His hands now and I know he finally understands how much I love him. <P>I believe that Glenn might like to have our collection dispersed among his friends. If you'd like to have a flying pig to remind you of the endless possibilities of life, email me a mailing address and I'll send one out as soon as I'm able. You don't have to include your name if you don't want to. My email is carolp35@hotmail.com<P>Our deepest gratitude for your prayers. I feel them in my heart. The children and I are flying out to Ky tomorrow, and it looks like the services are going to be on Monday.<P>Remember what's really important. Each other.<P>God bless,<BR>Carol<BR>

#25007 10/29/99 12:25 AM
Y
Y
you are too kind....<BR>take care<BR>kellie

#25008 10/29/99 06:42 PM
H
H
Carol,<BR>I just wanted to say that you and Glenn have been such an inspiration to me. Both of you have been in my prayers in the past and will continue to be in the future. I know you don't know me but I feel I somewhat have shared part of your lives. Glenn gave me some wise advice as he did to so many others. As a matter of fact, he was the very first to respond to my very first post so long ago. I know you may not remember, but you responded to me as well with some wise advice that I will always appreciate (our stories are almost indentical). The divorce is now final and through all this, I have always wished that he and I would come to a point in our lives where we would remarry (that is still my hopely wish). I can't tell you how much of an inspiration you and Glenn have been to me. You have set the example that I have wanted to follow. You have shown us all that with love ANYTHING is possible. I am so grateful and I thank you. I know I speak for several on the forum in saying that your lives have touched so many. May God comfort you and your precious children and may we all learn to value our loved ones even more than we do today. God Bless you Carol.<P>With deepest sympathy,<BR>HurtingToo

#25009 11/14/99 04:06 PM
C
Carol Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I keep finding them. . . they're everywhere. Still have some to share. . . .

#25010 01/04/00 07:19 AM
C
Carol Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I just wanted to pull this to the top, as I have a few pigs still flitting around here. If you want one. . . .

#25011 01/04/00 10:53 AM
J
J
Hi Carol<BR>It is funny how you bring this up on this particular day I recieved mine today thank you so much, a cute pink piggy with wings (he looks a little like pigglet from winnie the poo)I collect them so thanks again it will make my collection a little larger and that it comes from America makes it special, not to mention the fact of what it stands for thans again.<BR>Jenny<P>------------------<BR>Where have all the cowboys gone ?<BR>Paula Cole<P><BR>

#25012 01/04/00 11:12 AM
C
cl Offline
C
Good morning Carol,<BR>Wishing you and the kids a very special New Year. A time for healing. Miss you, cl<BR>(((((hugs)))))

#25013 01/04/00 12:08 PM
K
K
Hi Carol, I'm happy to read that you and the kids are o.k..<BR>It's always nice to hear from you, and I'm glad you're keeping in touch.<BR>DId youstart sending the flying pigs already? I'm asking because I would love to have one. My e-mail is lwnd@hotmail.com.<BR>If you have a chance, I'd love to get one.<BR>Thanks<BR>Hugs to you and the kids<BR>Kat

#25014 01/04/00 12:57 PM
P
P
Hi Carol.<P>I joined the forum in August as Liz Smith, now I use POGP because my h. said he remembered that the night he proposed he thought "Here is a Pearl of Great Price".<P>I barely had a chance to become familiar with you and Glenn, so I don't expect you to remember me. I did pray for you the week he died and when you traveled. <P>If you have a piggie left, I'd love one, I will email you my address.<P>thanks<BR>Liz/Pearl<P>------------------<BR><BR>"I have found the Pearl of Great Price"<BR>

#25015 01/05/00 01:27 AM
N
N
Hi Carol,<P>Did you get my address??? Hopefully I sent it to the right place??? Geez, the thought of my address being sent to someone I don't know creeps me out... but then I'm paranoid lately [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Love to you!!!!<P>~Sheryl

#25016 01/04/00 04:47 PM
C
Carol Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Sheryl,<BR>Yes, I got your address. So stop being paranoid! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] It's just with the holidays and all (plus my mom came out for a week) I haven't been too good about checking my email. . . but I think I'll be better about it now (back to work next week).<P>And everybody else:<BR>The new requests for pigs should be filled soon. I will email you the day I send them out.<P>K--thanks for your note. I always appreciate thoughts and prayers from those here. It helps to know that people take time out from their own problems to think of us. In spite of everything written here, I still believe people are mostly good at heart. Hope you and yours are well & on the road to happiness (or better yet, already there).<P>God bless,<BR>Carol

#25017 01/13/00 06:43 PM
C
Carol Offline OP
OP Offline
C
To all who have recently requested a pig: they take off from the post office tomorrow! Expect them in 3 or 4 days, I think. . . hoping they keep hope alive for you too.<P>Kat? If you haven't sent your address to me yet, that's all I need. carolp35@hotmail.com<P>God bless,<BR>Carol

#25018 01/13/00 06:50 PM
N
N
Yippy!!!!!<P>Thanks again... <P>Always nice to hear from ya too, Carol!!! You're a sweetie!

#25019 01/13/00 08:24 PM
E
E
Dear Carol.<P>Could you explain a little of your story to me. I searched the forum but could find nothing. I recognize the nickname Glenn, but haven't been able to put the pieces together. It sounds so touching that I would like to understand it better.

#25020 01/15/00 02:37 PM
C
Carol Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Essyboo,<P>It would take pages. . . email me? <P>Carol

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 731 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation