Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
OP Offline
E
Like the skank couldn't go any lower than she already did. It would seem my least favorite OW/Celebuskank got hitched. rant2

And guess what the woman did? LeeAnn Whines threw herself (and her mangina, Eddie) an engagement party and his betrayed xwife apparently thought it ok to let their kids go to that party. Only thing, Ms. Whines left something else out. IT WAS A SURPRISE WEDDING. MrRollieEyes

How skanky of her! That was the only way she knew she'd have those kids around to witness the holy skanknimonium of their lurrve! I'm sure she will be hearing from somebody legal-ish about how she angled to get the kids there for that "engagement party"{.rotflmao

Yep ladies (and men take note of this too), the OW in your lives, if there is one, wants to always one-up you or better yet, BE you! I'm serious. I lived this stuff with my xwh. From having the ow demand to go to the same places as I did (like my honeymoon destination and where he and I went on our 1st anniversary to what my name I chose for a daughter) she stole! So it's no stretch that this whole article is probably 100 percent true!

NOTHING is sacred to the skankho. Nothing! This is why you best fight for your kids and your marriage NOW! Anyhow, go read this article. It's enough to make me get out my barf bucket. Holy spewwww! pukeBut DO TAKE NOTE of her blushing beau's last words when he had the mike! He wanted a nice THIRD wedding too! Lmao! rotflmao
LeAnn Whines Copies the Ex Betrayed Wife

Last edited by peachyisback; 04/25/11 08:52 PM.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
E
OP Offline
E
Poor Ms. Whines. It would sound as if her affairage hubby had to be a bit "loose" when they got hitched from the sound of that toast he gave! In some states, if you're even thought to be imbibing or potentially impaired when marrying, you can get it annulled! Hence lots of vegas weddings can be annulled.

The real truth seems to have come out when he mentioned his NEXT wedding! lol! I would have cringed and run out crying last year at our reception if my dear hubby said such a thing at our reception!

But then again, I'm not a skank. And we were single and fancy free when we met each other. Not like them.

Last edited by peachyisback; 04/25/11 09:08 PM.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
S
S
Hollywood marriage

is a synonym to

Planned Obsolescence.

SB

Lucky to be where I am, in a safe place to get marriage-related support.
Recovered.
Happy.
Most recent D-day Fall 2005
Our new marriage began that day. Not easily, but it did happen.
M
M
Originally Posted by Peachy
and her mangina

Bwahahahaaaaaaa!!! There is NO ONE anywhere in the world like Da Peach! You crack me up, girl!

I emailed you the other day -- did you get it?

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

S
S
One can say that at least he was Open and Honest about what he was thinking.

Wonder if he has been reading here?

Lucky to be where I am, in a safe place to get marriage-related support.
Recovered.
Happy.
Most recent D-day Fall 2005
Our new marriage began that day. Not easily, but it did happen.
E
OP Offline
E
SB:
I know and agree with you 100 percent, but seeing this and reading this I hope will be an eye opener to alot of bw and bh's around here.

Sometimes you can sit on things a while with regards to exposure or fighting an affair, but the OW or OM isn't. They want your family, your spouse, your LIFE and your everything. It is scary.

To me though,sometimes it's the OW/OW & WW combo that scares me the most because they're the ones with really nothing to lose. Esp an ow who gets a divorce to be with the wh. I lived this crazy stuff, but it was a single ow with a child, who behaved as desperately as a ow/ww, and the other ow, monkeyho was vicious.

My xwh and the ow/affairage wifey (now divorced) both tried to re-create everything. He took her on their honeymoon to the same place we went. He took her for an anniversary trip to the same resort exactly. And when he built his brand new home, he built it according to MY DETAILS I'd told him for when we'd built a custom home later on when we were older(we'd just built a gorgeous home at the time). The ow even named her daughter THE VERY NAME I'd picked out for a girl, and my xwh and her were ok with that.

They tried to recreate everything, rewrite our history into their future and it will not work.

But I hope this is a lesson to SEE what the waywards are thinking (or not thinking). They don't know anything but to re-do the past and try to make the present decent and acceptable.

Like trying to marry. Or even buy a wedding dress.

E
OP Offline
E
@ Mrs. Dubya:

Did you email my new addy? ***edit***? Ya'll all come see us! ATL just got the new dolphins at the aquarium! And it's baseball time for the Braves smile

Anyhow, I just always revert back to my thoughts of Darth when I read about this crazy wedding. I used to call Darth back in the day "Deucey" as in Deuce Bigalow, male gigalo. Mangina came from his p*mp, the guy who'd eat the sandwich that would fall into the hot tub. [img:center]http://media.dvdtown.com/images/displayimage.php?id=4521[/img]

That was my other nickname for him. That and "Jethro".
We had a crazy weekend. I was on call this weekend, but ended up taking hubby to the ER sat night. Gallstones and a surgery to come. Not fun atall. And that tough man actually hopped a plane early this morning to fly out to go on business.

Last edited by McLovin; 04/25/11 09:46 PM. Reason: removing email

E
OP Offline
E
I try to add in some dark humor always to things, as at the time, it made my life (and the situation with the horrible xwh I had, Darth) much more tolerable.

And this is why I called him "Deucey" for a time.

M
M
Scary story.... since they survived exposure and made it all the way to the affairage...

Married 1/2000.
D-Day 3/7/11. WH moved in with OW and they married in 2013.
Single mom of 4.

M
M
Yes, kiddo, your new addy, and it wasn't returned so if you didn't get it somebody with an addy very much like yours did, and thinks that I'm CRAZY! stickout

We were just in Atlanta around spring break -- passing through on our way to and from Orlando -- I read that y'all were down there at the same time we were! Wouldn't that have been a hoot if we'd been staying at the same resort?

Braves Baseball...sigh...I love the Braves -- always did, even when they SUCKED out loud -- I still have my button from when they were Western Division champs back in 1980 -- Remember back then? Dale Murphy, Bob Horner, Chris Chambliss, et al? Now since I live up here I'm a Tigers fan, but NOT if they ever play my Bravos...Oh, but last year our dd11 did get Rafael Belliard's autograph -- He's now the infield coach for the Tigers [remember him? Shortstop during the Braves' glory years?] It was cool -- she got his attention by doing the Tomahawk Chop and yelling "Raffi"! laugh

Anyway, I'm jackin' your thread to high heaven - sorry 'bout dat...Check your junk folder and see if my email went there...Hope to talk to you soon!

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

M
M
And DUH, I'm sorry, I forgot to say that we'll add your hubby to our prayer list...

You had me in a Braves trance! stickout

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

E
OP Offline
E
Oh but Mehr. It WILL not last! That is a known fact, most affairages DO NOT LAST.

My xwh's didn't. They were divorced earlier this year.

Sometimes this stuff happens, but exposure IS GREAT. The cover off the "romance" was ripped off, and the world sees it for what it is, a skanky relationship that is immoral and broke up a family (or two).

Exposure is great. Never fear exposure. It is the way of the MB Jedi. I exposed so much that the names of the two ow, are in my divorce decree, and in the separation agreement (two documents anybody can go purchase and see), and one of the ow, to this day (like seven years later) will not have her facebook online, any info about her online, because she fears any residual exposure from back in 2002 (courtesy of moi!).

It's not scary Mehr. The ow in this situation went after what the bw had, everything. My situation happened the same (she wanted my house, my life, my child to be around, and they went on the same honeymoon, and first anniversary as we did, and she named her daughter the same name I'd picked out if my son were a girl or we'd had another child). What the op wants is real. And you must not, on any level, give it to them at all!

Never. Never do anything that would legitimize their affair or their situation.

Oh, and my xwh would tell you if he could, (he told me) that after everybody knew of everything, it simply wasn't the same. That his relatives didn't act the same (like his aunt and cousins). Nobody was happy about their affairage. And at their one year together, he tried to tell me to come back to him, and he wanted out of the affairage, but I'm no ow. Married guys (even my x) was off limits.

E
OP Offline
E
And Mehr, do know this. Most affairs die within 2 years, the reality (if a good exposure is done) kills the fantasy. That is the truth!

It's not fun. It's not a secret. Any of the highs they get from it are gone. It's also got ramifications, if suddenly the wh has TWO houses to pay for, and his kids, and his wife, and there is no $ for the affair. Same thing for a ww. She will find she doesn't have a husband to care for her, less $, less time with her kids, the whole world knows what happened, and the affair partner is a horrible trade-down.

Suddenly at some point if the affair continues, bills have to be paid, kids have to be taken care of, and truth comes out. It scares most people silly and out of their affair fantasies.

It's suddenly WORK. Get it?

E
OP Offline
E
I have a cute pic of my ds and Smoltz at his b'ball camp! One of my fave pics. We heart the Braves!

Did ya'll do Universal or Disney? We went to Universal to see Harry Potter. It was great! We did Omni Championsgate. I will go online and check emails. It could have fallen into spam, as alot of them wierdly do. I have no idea why it does that. I did't check emails all weekend long, b/c we had alot to deal with.

M
M
Originally Posted by peachyisback
And Mehr, do know this. Most affairs die within 2 years, the reality (if a good exposure is done) kills the fantasy. That is the truth!

It's not fun. It's not a secret. Any of the highs they get from it are gone. It's also got ramifications, if suddenly the wh has TWO houses to pay for, and his kids, and his wife, and there is no $ for the affair. Same thing for a ww. She will find she doesn't have a husband to care for her, less $, less time with her kids, the whole world knows what happened, and the affair partner is a horrible trade-down.

Suddenly at some point if the affair continues, bills have to be paid, kids have to be taken care of, and truth comes out. It scares most people silly and out of their affair fantasies.

It's suddenly WORK. Get it?

I'll be praying for this in my own situation ... I'm all about it becoming more work for them!

Married 1/2000.
Single mom of 4.

M
M
We did Universal -- had to see Harry Potter!!! My word, we may have passed right by each other! I had on a black Ralph Lauren polo and white shorts! Did ya see me? grin

Mrs. W

P.S. Loved me some Smoltz -- good ol' Michigan boy yanno! Gotta love them! dance2

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

E
OP Offline
E
It certainly happened that way for my xwh, but sadly he married her (she was very pregnant), and I would not consider being an ow or second best to that woman (affairage wife). I respect myself a bit more.

It is all about making the affair NOT FUN. Making it hard. Making the fantasy gone bye bye. That is your mission, Mehr. Make time with you precious, and special with the kids. Making things lovely and beautiful when he remembers how good he had it with you. And then contrasting it with an ugly, immoral, evil affair that is more trouble than it is worth, and expensive and sad b/c he won't see the kids nearly as much.

Suddenly the ow might not seem so great anymore. She isn't the mom of his kids, his family doesn't approve or friends approve of the affair, he will have less money, no spending money, no lavish trips b/c there are two households to support, no money for romance or time. And he will be legally barred from having ow overnight at the home (if you get a sep order)so he will have to pretend to be a single dad. He will have to figure new things out and it will be hard!

Make it really really hard, but whenever he is to remember or have any at all contact with you, it's all hearts and flowers and sweet and wonderful memories. Soon, he'll be contrasting everything, thinking to himself he really screwed up with this affair!

M
M
Originally Posted by peachyisback
It is all about making the affair NOT FUN. Making it hard. Making the fantasy gone bye bye. That is your mission, Mehr. Make time with you precious, and special with the kids. Making things lovely and beautiful when he remembers how good he had it with you. And then contrasting it with an ugly, immoral, evil affair that is more trouble than it is worth, and expensive and sad b/c he won't see the kids nearly as much.

Suddenly the ow might not seem so great anymore. She isn't the mom of his kids, his family doesn't approve or friends approve of the affair, he will have less money, no spending money, no lavish trips b/c there are two households to support, no money for romance or time. And he will be legally barred from having ow overnight at the home (if you get a sep order)so he will have to pretend to be a single dad. He will have to figure new things out and it will be hard!

Make it really really hard, but whenever he is to remember or have any at all contact with you, it's all hearts and flowers and sweet and wonderful memories. Soon, he'll be contrasting everything, thinking to himself he really screwed up with this affair!

Well I am in Plan B, so there will be no contact. However, everything you wrote here is already true... from his mouth to my ears, going on about how he wants to be with his kids more than a divorce would allow, how there won't be enough money for trips, etc. etc.... he already said all that before Plan B. Its why he came back for a temporary stay before he went back. So.... now we wait.

Married 1/2000.
Single mom of 4.

M
M
Peach,

I just shot you another email in case the other one is eternally lost...I'm outta here for the night! Sweet Dreams! smile

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

L
L
I didn't know she was an unrepentant infidel frown

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 600 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation