Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Cypress Offline OP
OP Offline
C

Me DH 39
WW 45 EA/PA LTR
DD2 6 yrs old
Divorced 2000

Cypress

I believe God challenges us with every crisis. Its more than just choosing good over evil, we have to learn and grow along the way.
R
R
I know you are trying to make sense of your WW but if this is true, and it might be, I guess my WH's OW isn't gonna be satisfied with my WH much now that I am in plan B

As a BW, my favorite part of the linked study is this little snippet:

'Oestradiol levels were negatively associated with a woman's satisfaction with her primary partner.
"Our findings show that highly fertile women are not easily satisfied by their long-term partners and are motivated to seek out more desirable partners," Durante explained. "However, that doesn't mean they're more likely to engage in casual sex. Instead, they adopt a strategy of serial monogamy."

C
Cypress Offline OP
OP Offline
C
My 'trust bucket' had a hole in it for a few years after the last divorce. I've gotten past that for the most part.

I'm old enough now that my dating pool is starting to include post menopausal women. Go Cougars! wink

Last edited by PhrogDriver; 05/13/11 11:27 AM.

Me DH 39
WW 45 EA/PA LTR
DD2 6 yrs old
Divorced 2000

Cypress

I believe God challenges us with every crisis. Its more than just choosing good over evil, we have to learn and grow along the way.
P
P
52 female undergraduates not using contraception. Participants' ages ranged from 17 to 30 years old.

The study is too small to be significant. IMO.
Plus, the age range selects females who are still selecting mates, in many cases.

Last edited by Pepperband; 05/13/11 12:03 PM.
C
Cypress Offline OP
OP Offline
C
That's a good observation.

I was wondering if I should ask the moderators to move this thread somewhere else?

Me DH 39
WW 45 EA/PA LTR
DD2 6 yrs old
Divorced 2000

Cypress

M
M
Maybe the Other Topics forum.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 597 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation