Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
Thought it would be good to share just how WS's hide and sneak their activities. I would bet the ways are more than any of us can imagine. Knowledge is power. Hopefully many contribute what those ways are and how to defeat them.

For starters, there is the affair "pay as you go" phone. Two possible ways to detect are use of VAR in WS car as they may feel safe to use there. And for this or any cell phone a cell phone jammer can be purchased and placed in home or anywhere else use is suspected. Just know this will prevent any cell phone useage. It can also be brought to movie theaters to prevent annoying cell use during movies laugh

There are also web sites that promote cheating as you may know. But one site gives tips and many internet and other methods / tools. I was stunned that this was actually an "industry" but it is. Check out **edit** and you will see many tools that could be used.

I open this up for others to contribute as I am sure there are many more than I have listed.

I look forward to learning of the tactics and how they can be stopped.

T10

Last edited by Fireproof; 05/12/11 08:19 PM. Reason: please don't refer to adultery websites - thanks

Me: BH 50
W: 43
DD 12
DD 10
EA Exposed / D Day: 4-30-2010
W strongly disputes / denies EA - thats the problem
N
N
Originally Posted by Teetering10
And for this or any cell phone a cell phone jammer can be purchased and placed in home or anywhere else use is suspected. Just know this will prevent any cell phone useage. It can also be brought to movie theaters to prevent annoying cell use during movies laugh

The United States Marshals is responsible for enforcing the Communications Act of 1934. The Marshals have the right to seize any cell phone jamming devices, which then become the property of the United States government. A first-time offender who has been marketing, selling or using a cell phone jamming device can be fined up to $11,000 per day for each violation in addition to the possibility of being tried criminally by the United States government.

http://www.ehow.com/list_6468920_fcc-rules-cell-phone-jamming.html

BH (Me)-30
FWW (BostonLover)-29
Married 7/2004
D-Day 14&16 Feb, 2011
Starting Recovery
T
OP Offline
T
The focus on this thread is to expose the tactics of AP's and if possible suggest ways to both recognize and counter them.

Thank you nest for pointing out the cell jammer laws. Do you have any suggestions for exposing and preventing the use of an affair phone by AP's?

Are there any signs anyone has seen that tipped them off that an affair phone was being used? Any behavioral traits, any physical signs?

Trying to address probably the hardest nut to crack when it comes to AP's going deeper underground to sneak.

T10

Me: BH 50
W: 43
DD 12
DD 10
EA Exposed / D Day: 4-30-2010
W strongly disputes / denies EA - thats the problem
R
R
OK, so here are a few of the methods my FWW used to hide her multiple affairs for over a year:

Secret mailbox
Secret credit cards (AmEx & Discover)- for hotels, etc.
Secret Bank Account
Secret "pay as you go phone"
Secret Amazon account - to buy gifts for OM

Most communications were on iPhone (Calls while I was at work or sleeping - SMS all of the time)

Hooked up with 'friends' via Facebook and Classmates.com

Secretly changed mobile phone plan to unlimited, so that I would not notice $ spikes in calls/texts.

Probably more...all I can can think of right now.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation