Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
OP Offline
E
The PI is your friend. while they are costly, they do the best good in getting you evidence (legal) of an affair and also in digging up the skeletons in the closets of the skanky affair partners too. For if they'll lie, cheat, steal, and try to rip apart your family with no remorse, they usually imho, have some sort of dark past which shows HOW they are able to do what they're doing with your husband and wife easily.

I got in 8 hours surveillance all the proof I needed of my then wh's affair. Photos and video of them holding hands leaving his vehicle and into a hotel. They also walked onto the elevator along with them and got hidden camera video and sound of them talking as they were walking up the to the hotel room.

All they require to do this kind of affair surveillance is a recent photo of your spouse, the make and model of his vehicle, color of vehicle and license plate number. You also provide them of wherever the origination point might be from where they leave either their work or your home to get to the affair meet up site. You also prep the wawyard before hand, coming up with a silly excuse as to why THIS CERTAIN DATE would be good to cheat.

Mine was "I'm going out of town to see my sister and her kids for the weekend. Her H is out of town so we're just going to get caught up and visit and talk." My xwh was VERY SUPPORTIVE of me taking this trip, and he immediately began planning a long weekend meet up with his other woman. So yo gt the wS to get their guard down as much as possible. Be nice, kind, sweet, etc before you "leave".

I did leave and did go out of town, b/c my PI also suggested that many affair partners will actually bring their affair partner TO THEIR OWN FAMILY HOME if given the opportunity.

In the end, we had the name, photo and everything of the ow and I knew that there was an affair. It was a charm. I also ended up later on having the OW's past and address, etc, and relatives searched and investigated by the PI and they found out her roomamte whome she had lived with (this was about 6 more months into their affair and by that time was living with my wh) HAD DONE DRUGS TOGETHER IN THE APARTMENT.

We found this out by finding a drug conviction on her room mate at xxx address (which was the same address the ow shared with her). PI said that 99 percent chance then that drugs were in that apartment, and to subpoena the roommate and present evidence.

The roommate went into court and SAID THAT SHE AND THE OW HAD DEFINITELY DONE DRUGS TOGETHER about six months to a year prior to that. If the ow was not by then 8 months pregnant with my wh's child, he probably would have left her at that very second in that courtroom immediately. I ended up getting primary custody (my xhw was putting up a $ fight as he had the $ to do so) but the judge told him he did not want and wanted written in the decree that the ow should not be alone with my child based on the testimony in court involving illegal drug use.

I now have sole custody and do not hesitate hiring a PI if I need to get anything legaly done to protect my child. Your lawyer can refer you. Or you can find one yourself. Best $ I ever spent besides hiring a great child psychologist and lawyer.

Later on I'll get to why hiring a child psychologist is a great investment too in securing custody.

Last edited by peachyisback; 06/04/11 03:26 PM.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
M
M
Great post, Peachy!! thanks!!

PInow � PInow.com is a directory of local, pre-screened and professional private investigators.
Private investigators

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (Blackhawk), 630 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation