Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
P
P

(((((SusieQ))))))

ME: BW
HIM: FWH
Married 18 yrs
DDay 09/2008 and 12/2008

Recovered

M
M
SusieQ - I read this thread often to remind myself why I am in plan B. Your WH and my WH are acting like the boys they are today.

It is so sad when a wayward gets to this point.

Stay Strong - I know Plan B for me is really helping me to move forward in my life. I have set backs and days still when I am sad. For the most part they are starting to be less frequent.

Tough~

E
E
We have NOT stopped praying for you, the kids, and even Chris.

Chris if you DO read this thread, and you may be lurking, please stop where you are. Stop this second, and read MY signature line.

My xwh destroyed himself and his relationship with his two kids (one with me and the other with the wistress ow he married who was pregnant during our separation). He never could learn how to be a man who had SELF CONTROL. He never did. He instead further absorbed himself in the painful, foggy selfishness that defines the wayward state.

My son refuses to EVER speak to his father again, and without my interfering in that at all. Last year he came to that conclusion on his own. In his little barely 12 years of wisdom.

If you have the ability to still pray, then get on your knees and pray. Turn your heart upwards to God and STOP THIS NOW.

Your window of any possibility of change is closing and closing rapidly. Your life will be forever changed and never ever for the good.

And I ask you to consider the wisdom of my divorce attorney who told me this, "Peachy, any woman who would actively date KNOWINGLY a married man and father, is somebody who I would have investigated." He also went on to say this, "And furthemore, any woman or man who DOES this type of behavior, knowingly breaking up a marriage being the other person, COULD NEVER EVER be truly trusted around the children from the previous marriage (marriage broken apart) because their needs will ALWAYS TRUMP that of any child."

I remember hearing him say that to me in a conference room. A little teeny one off to the side of the courtroom. I am saying this to you NOW as none of these horrible ow could ever be a decent stepmother to your children.

Want to know what ended up happening to my xwh? Chris he NEVER repented. He ended up cheating on his ow immediately after their baby was born 2 mos after our divorce. He ended up having more risky behaviors and got fired from his position as ceo of his own company. He ended up losing more money. But before he did, he had yet another affair on his wistress (the ow wife) and it was with a stripper. He paid for her house and all the furnishings in it. One month of paying for the stripper was MORE THAN DOUBLE what he ever paid for child support for his own son. He (formerly a good Christian man) got the stripper pregnant and MADE her abort the baby.

In the end, the house went into foreclosure he and his affair wife were in. He lost his job, all his money, and faced huge legal issues from the stripper and yet another affair, and his divorce was final in March from his affair wife and she too, like myself, has sole custody of their child.

Do you want to go down that path to hell? Do you? Do you love your kids enough to stop it now? CHRIS YOU ARE AN ADDICT. Do you hear me? YOU ARE AN ADDICT. I am a health professional telling YOU that YOU are an addict! Your behavior says it enough.

Your silence here tells me either you enjoy the self-adoration, the ADMIRATION the other skanky women pile on you, or else you've lost the ability to reason. Which is it Chris?

CAN YOU SEE THE DESTRUCTION THIS ADDICTION HAS CAUSED? I know I might be preaching to the rafters here, but I believe you still lurk because deep down YOU HATE WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME.

And if that is something you wish to exorcise from your life, that urge, that need for the fake adoration from the other women, then CALL DR. HARLEY and ASK FOR HELP. ASK FOR THE TOUGHEST HELP YOU CAN GET. ASK TO DO WHATEVER YOU CAN DO TO SAVE your wife, your kids, and YOURSELF from becoming another dad who lost it all after he abandoned his marriage AND HIS KIDS AND WIFE.

Do not be as my xwh will be on his deathbed, when he looks back and wonders "why"? Why did I do all of that to those who loved me?

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
V
V
Wow. I was just going to mention the vast amount of destruction Chris was signing on for, but...there's just too much.

SusieQ, hug

Me - 30 (FWW)
H - 30 (BH)
DSx2
D-day: 2008
P
P
((SusieQ))

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

M
M
Ugh. Susie, I am so mad at your H! What a waste of a peaceful life! rant2
Prayers going up for you, sis.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

C
C
(((susieq)))

uggh

Me 44- yes ugggh
WH 47
together 26 years M 19
serial cheater big time
DD1 2.24.11
NC letter sent 3/7/11
NC letter to OW2 april
final truths 5/8-- all of them poly confirmed 5/18
working the plan

T
T
Hi SusieQ,
Just wanted to say so sorry to hear that you are going through all this. It is so disheartening to hear that your H has not learned anything from MB. But I am praying for you. Be strong and know that there are people out here pulling for you to succeed and live the life you deserve.

-Txnatheart

Me-FWW/BW
Him-FWH/BH
DS-7
D-Month for me 01/08
D-Month for him 09/08
Plan B-Fall 2010
Currently in recovery
S
S
Thank you so much for the support and prayers. You all mean a lot to me. D is filed and I feel OK with it.

Oh, I feel so much better now that I have been back in Plan B for a few days...

All you Plan B'ers-------> STAY dark!!!!!!

(ps TX, how are you? You were going to go to Plan B but then you disappeared, how about an update??)

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
M
M
Susie - did you do Plan B in '07? Is this the first time you filed?

Has he IM'd anything since he was served?

S
S
This is my first time in PB and first time filed.

On dday #1 in '07, I did the woman scorned thing and booted him out and went to Plan FU. He begged me for another chance and I didn't know what to do until I found MB. I went to Plan A, had him come back and we worked on R (or so I thought).

No, now that he is with OW4 (I think he is living with her) he won't talk to me.

When I first went into Plan B, he sent my IM lots of regretful messages that she didn't pass on to me.

Literally about a week before he started dating OW4, I broke my Plan B and called him and he sounded so happy to hear from me....until I gave it to him.... (In my defense I found out something very offensive that he had done and I had just had a couple of drinks!)

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
T
T
Hi Susie,
I thought about posting an update, but I wasn't sure if I should go back to my original thread or start a new one.

I'll be honest though, I just about had a heart attack when I saw your sig line change a few months ago!

Are you feeling ok?

-Txnatheart

Me-FWW/BW
Him-FWH/BH
DS-7
D-Month for me 01/08
D-Month for him 09/08
Plan B-Fall 2010
Currently in recovery
S
S

Originally Posted by txnatheart
Hi Susie,
I thought about posting an update, but I wasn't sure if I should go back to my original thread or start a new one.

If I remember correctly, your last thread when you were encouraged to go to Plan B had enough of your background to get everyone up to speed, so I would use that one! Look forward to reading your update...happy to see you are in R!

Originally Posted by txnatheart
I'll be honest though, I just about had a heart attack when I saw your sig line change a few months ago!

Are you feeling ok?

-Txnatheart

I'll be honest...it has been hard to understand this. The first time he did this, it made sense, especially after I found this site, as we weren't meeting each other's needs, etc.

Not like this time, we had a romantic marriage and I thought we were happy. Each time we got together with our coupled friends, we were so playful and affectionate with each other compared to them. I would think "MB works!" and I felt proud(?) that I stuck it out with him. OK, I am getting upset now writing this but overall, I have accepted it...

I can see clearly now how bad his addiction to women is...with how he is now prioritzing this new OW over his children. I worry so much that he will push her on them and how that will affect them... His proposal from his lawyer today for the visitation agreement had language about not introducing the children during the D to romantic interests unless there is a feeling it will be a lasting relationship and that said person will be a positive influence in the children's lives. puke

WH can think again if he thinks I will go for that!

Seriously, overall, I am doing OK. Thanks for asking smile

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
P
P
Originally Posted by SusieQ
His proposal from his lawyer today for the visitation agreement had language about not introducing the children during the D to romantic interests unless there is a feeling it will be a lasting relationship and that said person will be a positive influence in the children's lives. puke

That deserves to be in the stupidest things to come out of a wayward's pie hole thread.

puke

positive influence ? puke

ME: BW
HIM: FWH
Married 18 yrs
DDay 09/2008 and 12/2008

Recovered

M
M
His proposal from his lawyer today for the visitation agreement had language about not introducing the children during the D to romantic interests unless there is a feeling it will be a lasting relationship and that said person will be a positive influence in the children's lives.
Oh, just ICK. puke Like you're going to go for that. He obviously missed the part where he is married to a woman who is smart.

Last edited by maritalbliss; 08/25/11 06:27 PM.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

T
T
Wow! I can't believe the nerve of him. Really?!?

You know, when I read Chris's posts, it was amazing. I think had my H ever posted here, he would have sounded exactly the same.

Has he seen the kids at all since the last visit? How are they handling everything?

I will post an update soon.

-Txnatheart

Me-FWW/BW
Him-FWH/BH
DS-7
D-Month for me 01/08
D-Month for him 09/08
Plan B-Fall 2010
Currently in recovery
B
B
SusieQ

I follow your posts and advice that you share on this board and even in your time of hurt you still give excellent MB advice.

You have helped me more than you will ever know and I just wanted to say "Thank you" and I hope all is well for you and the kids.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

L
L
SuzieQ,

If bumping this thread triggers you, i am deeply sorry.

I read through this entire thread because you posted the link to someone earlier today.

What a dreadful experience and i feel so sad for what you and your children were put through.

Did WXH ever get his act together to be any where near a proper parent?

Dang, his Fog was thick. What an unremorseful S.O.B.

I really felt the lawyer that spoke about the OP was so right on. Geez, my WW hasn't even seen our S-10 in over 9 months now, nor has she even spoken to the poor little young man.

Just last night he mentioned like it feels like over a year since he saw his mom. He doesn't want 1X per month or even 1X per week, but 2X per day is what he said.

I hope WXH gets what he deserves!!!

LTL

S
S
Originally Posted by LearnedTooLate
SuzieQ,

If bumping this thread triggers you, i am deeply sorry.

I read through this entire thread because you posted the link to someone earlier today.

What a dreadful experience and i feel so sad for what you and your children were put through.

Did WXH ever get his act together to be any where near a proper parent?

Dang, his Fog was thick. What an unremorseful S.O.B.

I really felt the lawyer that spoke about the OP was so right on. Geez, my WW hasn't even seen our S-10 in over 9 months now, nor has she even spoken to the poor little young man.

Just last night he mentioned like it feels like over a year since he saw his mom. He doesn't want 1X per month or even 1X per week, but 2X per day is what he said.

I hope WXH gets what he deserves!!!

LTL

Hi LTL, I don't mind this thread being bumped. It doesn't trigger me and I think it can offer lurkers a lot to think about. Maybe mostly how quickly things can unravel when appropriate EPs are not adhered to, which I see often on these boards, folks continuing to engage in risky behavior.

Anyway, to answer your Q about WxH, he is now married to OW4, and since the relationship has cooled considerably, he does seem more focused on his kids when he is with them vs being so obsessed w/OW4.

OW4 is a "fighter" (Dr Harley's words, he said she is like Omarosa from Celebrity Apprentice). She has had MANY screaming brawls with ex in front of the kids (DD17 only goes to their place once every month or so and they are fighting almost every time she visits), she has fought with DD to the point of harassment and she has posted ugly things about me on FB and emailed me manifestos.

Dr Harley told me that she will be very disappointed in the relationship with WxH and she will want to take it out on me and to get out of the way so I closed my FB page and I just ignore her as much as possible.

So yes, I do think WxH got exactly what he deserves, I can only imagine living in an environment like that is HELL. I almost feel sorry for him (crazy, I know!)

Sorry to hear of your situation and thank you for checking in smile

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
L
L
That's unfortunate that DD-17 has to deal with that toxicity, but at least she is of the age to not be completely dependent on her dad and hopefully has a fulfilling life with the rest of her family, especially you, her Mom.

I also read Black Ravens link to her H's thread.

Dang, he "seemed" like he was getting on board, but i am finding that when a WS avoids answering certain posted questions, that it usually just a front put on for display.

Your WH was pretty much an azz right from the get go. No offense meant towards you, but just how he responded.

God Bless you for sticking around. You are very helpful to so many in need, along with so many other learned vets here.

LTL

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 777 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation