Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
OP Offline
H
I drove the karma bus and didn�t even realize it.

I�m renting my place to a guy in the Army. A woman, a child, and her dog moved in with him without my permission.

I started getting constant complaints about the dog barking all the time and being left alone and outside.

It didn�t help that he was consistently late paying the rent and pushing the bounds of my patience.

Well, I reached my limit recently and decided to call the base he works on and track down his chain of command.

I explained the situation and hoped that a senior NCO would pull this guy aside, give him a talking to, and advise him to pay his rent or face further consequences.

Well, they didn�t do that. Turns out the guy I rent to is married. The woman he moved in was in the process of divorcing when she moved in. I asked about my renter�s marital status. He told me he was divorcing, but his sergeant tells me that he says that but also says, �It�s cheaper to keep her.�

So they are both in deep doo doo and I�m concerned now about my property. I don�t want retaliatory things to happen on the property.

She�s out of the house but her stuff is still there. There is a 6 year old daughter in the whole mess.

I drove the karma bus directly into him with the intent of having him get counseled and instead it got him in deep deep poop.

He dug his own hole.

H
OP Offline
H
Just to clarify: He presented himself to me as a single guy with a dog when I rented to him. I just learned he was married yesterday, seven months after moving in.

S
S
That BW will be thankful that you did that. And if people still think that the karma bus doesn't exist...well...

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
R
R
Liars tend to lie....sttttrretch the truth and things (like paying on time).
When someone is lax on these things.....stuff doesn't add up and.........

The karma bus is just a logical fact of life.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 978 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation