Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2524546 06/29/11 08:14 PM
S
OP Offline
S
So, the first season of The Voice ended tonight. The winner is a man named Javier Colon(pronounced COLOGNE). He is a married man with 2 daughters. All good.

But, the runner-up is a person named Dia Frampton. Well, I think she is Coach Blake Shelton's current OW. Why do I say "current?" Because I firmly believe that his wife may be his past OW and now Wistress(thanx Peachy). I believe that it is quite possible that Blake and Miranda are in an affairage. ARGH. It's everywhere.

I watched the show and saw the "signs." Even in the last show, when Dia sang with Blake's wife. Carson Daly was the host and before the commercial he said, "Up next, the 2 most important people in Blake's life share the stage singing their duet." REALLY? Since when does some girl he has been "coaching" for 10 weeks even get to share the same space in Blake's life? But then, I find out that he divorced his 1st wife in 2006 and started dating Miranda in 2006. I don't listen to country music, so I didn't even know who they were, but ICK.

I guess this is kind of a ranting thread. grin

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
I tried to watch that show, but I just could not get past the way it was edited.
I can't quite put my finger on it, but I felt I was being manipulated by the editing.

I know, I'm weird.

W
W
Originally Posted by Pepperband
I tried to watch that show, but I just could not get past the way it was edited.
I can't quite put my finger on it, but I felt I was being manipulated by the editing.

I know, I'm weird.

I liked it better than American Idol.

But I really wanted Beverly to win.

Me: BS/FWW: 48
BS/WH: 50
DS: 30, 27, 25
DD: 28
OC: 10
BH and I are raising my OC together.
M
M
I have been too ANGRY to watch it since they kicked off the BEST SINGER, Jeff Jenkins. He was clearly the BEST. mad

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Seriously about Miranda Lambert??? She is an affairage? She is a Lindale girl and that kind of shenanigans does not go over well around there.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
I have been too ANGRY to watch it since they kicked off the BEST SINGER, Jeff Jenkins. He was clearly the BEST. mad

I liked him too.

Me: BS/FWW: 48
BS/WH: 50
DS: 30, 27, 25
DD: 28
OC: 10
BH and I are raising my OC together.
M
M
Originally Posted by writer1

I liked him too.

He lives by me... He is a good boy and well liked out here.

Exposure 101

S
OP Offline
S
Seriously about Miranda Lambert??? She is an affairage? She is a Lindale girl and that kind of shenanigans does not go over well around there.

All I know is that in Blake's bio, it says he was married to his first wife and divorced in 2006, and then he started dating Miranda in 2006. And, if she isn't already, she is going to become a BW with that guy. WEAK BOUNDARIES FOR SURE. And I would say that he is a renter at best.

"Shelton was married to longtime girlfriend Kaynette Williams on November 17, 2003. They were divorced in 2006. As of 2006, he began dating fellow country singer Miranda Lambert, whom he met at the CMT's 100 Greatest Duets Concert. Lambert also sang background vocals on his cover of Michael Bubl�'s song, "Home". Shelton's version of the song was a No. 1 single on the Hot Country Songs chart. On May 9, 2010, after dating for four years, Shelton proposed to fellow singer Miranda Lambert, after seeking (and receiving) her father's blessing." Link Here

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
A
A
"Blake Shelton Admits Falling for Miranda While Still Married"

I have no idea why I happened to google this topic today. I don't even listen to much country music. Here's the article website. Married since May and touring on separate buses. Wonder if Miranda is tracking Dia's whereabouts.

http://www.theboot.com/2011/07/13/blake-shelton-first-wife/

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
M
M
What a disappointment!

That being said, I thought the Texans were the best performers on the show, Jeff Jenkins, Nakia and Tje Austin. I was very disappointed that Jeff Jenkins lost. And the duet with Nakia and Tje Austin, is one of the best performances I have ever seen. I get chills watching it and have watched it over and over again. What an amazing performance!

Exposure 101

N
N
I thought the Texans were the best performers on the show....

Shocking! Who'da thunk it?

If TINY TIM were the only Texan on the show

we'd be reading about the virtuousity of ukelele music!

(Yeah, yeah, I know: Shaddup, NG!)

M
M
No comments from the Yankee devil section!! twoxfour

Exposure 101

M
M
P.s. Shaddup, NG.. sigh

Exposure 101

A
A
Are you saying that Tiny Tim was not Texan? Who knew?

AM

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
N
N
No comments from the Yankee devil section...

[Linked Image from undergroundfreakz.com]Hey, guys, we got our own SECTION!

[Linked Image from undergroundfreakz.com] [Linked Image from undergroundfreakz.com] [Linked Image from undergroundfreakz.com] [Linked Image from undergroundfreakz.com]

M
M
Originally Posted by NeverGuessed
No comments from the Yankee devil section...

[Linked Image from undergroundfreakz.com]Hey, guys, we got our own SECTION!

[Linked Image from undergroundfreakz.com] [Linked Image from undergroundfreakz.com] [Linked Image from undergroundfreakz.com] [Linked Image from undergroundfreakz.com]

MrRollieEyes yankees!

Exposure 101

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by armymama
"Blake Shelton Admits Falling for Miranda While Still Married"

I have no idea why I happened to google this topic today. I don't even listen to much country music. Here's the article website. Married since May and touring on separate buses. Wonder if Miranda is tracking Dia's whereabouts.

http://www.theboot.com/2011/07/13/blake-shelton-first-wife/

Thanx for this AM. I knew I wasn't crazy. And if Miranda isn't tracking Dia, she should be.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
R
R
Carson Daly and Christina Aguilera are doing an amazing job. They are waaay better compared to Randy and Jlo. But of course JLO is hotter. I am confused now. LOL.

R
R
Uh. Love the show. Love it.
Agree about Miranda should keep close tabs on Blake.
Agree that the judges are great.
I thoroughly enjoyed season one.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,169 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation