Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
OP Offline
E
This was on dateline last night.

The Secret Life of the Homecoming Queen: An Adultery and Murder in GA

My dh and I were utterly horrified at the whole situation, but it was sadly, a worse possible scenario which could happen if you do not treat an active affair as it is...DANGEROUS to your and your children.

If things feel "off" then snoop. There is nothing at all wrong with you snooping to find the truth. In this sad situation, the betrayed husband was never really in the know of what was going on with his wife and his married close friend.

When you do find out your spouse is having an affair, you expose. You do so right away. You see, in waywardville, right is wrong and up is down and bad is good. Thus, helping your wayward spouse OUT of the affair and killing the affair dead quickly should be your primary objective. MB can help you do that.

This situation happened about an hour and a half away from where we are, and it is so sad. I wondered what could have happened if this guy went on his gut instinct and snooped. If he had found out. Maybe this could have ended differently. But all I know is there is one devastated wife, one dead husband, and two very skanky and horrible waywards who are doing time and children who are going to live the rest of their lives without their loving father and another set of kids who will not see their skanky mom ever again as long as they are young, and never hug their loving dad again.

Saddest part of what we saw on this report last night is the vile former minister who murdered one of his best friends because he was skanking around with his wife, still harbors "feelings" for his skankho dead friends' wife from behind bars.

Nobody cared for the feelings of the children to the affairees, or the feelings of each betrayed spouse. Nobody cared what might happen to the families or jobs or homes or anything. YOu learn from watching this travesty, that in a very deeply entrenched affair, that the waywards are simply living for the moment and that they are DANGEROUS doing so.

Why? Well, when you live for the moment and you shut out things like reality, cause and effect, and morality, you are opening up your spouses and children to complete devastation at the hand of your wayward actions. Affairs ARE dangerous and anybody that waves that thought away is dangerous or simply ignorant. Please pray for the poor betrayed wife and her children she will be raising alone as her murderous vile xhusband rots in jail. Please pray for the kids of the horrible, devious and evil mom and wayward wife who are having to forever live with relatives and because of their horrid mommy and the actions of her skanky boyfriend, they will never know the love or hug of their father ever again, for their father is dead.

If you second guess yourself on taking a passive approach to handling the situation regarding the affair of your spouse, you are handling things WRONG. Get tough, get the facts, and protect yourself and your children from the people out to destroy you and the marriage. That would be the waywards and their affair.

Granted you might not have such a volatile ending, but do know this. I personally count as a good friend a person who almost fell victim to something just like this, as there was an active affair and my friend was placed in directly of harms' way. The OP tried to take action to have them harmed or worse. So this stuff is real.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
E
OP Offline
E
the last thing the murderer said to the betrayed husband and friend was "you have something I want." Then he stabbed him 19 times.

Lovely huh? Even in the foggiest moments, it shows that there was never any real relationship there. He relegated (the murderer and om) the wayward wife of his friend to a "thing" calling her "some-THING".

So when you're afraid to expose, or you're afraid to call a PI or fight for your kids or call a lawyer, remember this.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
E
OP Offline
E
Expand the text at the bottom of the page to get the whole story btw.

I
I
[quote=peachyisback]

My dh and I were utterly horrified at the whole situation, but it was sadly, a worse possible scenario which could happen if you do not treat an active affair as it is...DANGEROUS to your and your children.

quote]

Yeah I totally get the whole dangerous thing. My h is someone who used to get mad if someone even made a slight veiled insult about me.

So how could he think it was ok, to betray me, bully me, laugh at me with her?

It was because he turned into somebody totally amoral and dangerous.

As soon as I knew I was saying - wow I have to change my bank accounts, have to get tested for STDs.

My sis, who was a bit slow on the uptake at the time with bad morning sickness, was amazed. She has known my h since she was 14 and looked up to him as a big brother type. She was struggling to take it in.

"You dont really think he would have exposed you to that? Would steal money?"

I said "Hes already done the WORST thing he could possibly do to me - so I go on the asumption he is capable of anything."

Why some of his friends and family dont think the same applies to them I dont know.....

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

K
K
Adultery isn't the cause, it's a symptom. She's a narcissist who's probably had everything handed to her from birth, with a sense of entitlement the size of Jupiter. Of course she should be able to hop from penis to the next at will, and kill anyone who gets in her way. She's better than we are. Prettier. Smarter. In her head, I'm sure the same rule applies to a new pair of shoes, or first place in "Ms. Idiot/Georgia Peanut Pageant", or whatever. Ironically, she's a person with no worth at all.

Divorced
V
V
Can someone post the article text? I can't read it at work.

Me: 30
Him: 39
Together 5 years
Married the very best man in the world 04/06/2013 after being common law for too long. I'm a lucky woman.
7 Cats - Viscount Ashley of Leftfield, Pawkie Petunia, The Timinator, Leo the Lionheart, Fruit Snack, Cloud, and Barret
And our very lucky pony, Starbucks

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 583 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation