Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
G
CB,

You need to find out who OMs people are and expose to them all, his parents, siblings, etc, this guy is old enough to know that he shouldn't be tampering with families with young children.

This guy isn't just ****ing your wife he is assaulting your child too by destroying your childs family.

Does OM have a W or Girl Friend you need to find that out.

God Bless
Gamma

C
OP Offline
C
I'm going to read over Plan A and Plan B tonight. I need something definite to show me whether WW is serious or not. She has been saying she wants to work it out, but she hasn't agreed to full transparency. She mentioned a legal separation this morning which led me to post here. I can't agree to a separation because I don't trust her, and I don't trust that she won't see OM during. I made the mistake of letting her know I was snooping early on, but I won't know that I know better. She doesn't know that I'm on this forum, but I have shown her articles from this site to get the point of transparency across to her.

C
OP Offline
C
OM is married, and doesn't have a girlfriend as far as I know. The only people I know of are his ex, and two kids. His ex is on twitter, and the kids are on myspace. One of them has a private profile though. I know where OM works now. Should I expose him there?

C
OP Offline
C
Quick update. Currently snooping. WW is emailing a coworker and asking why OM isn't good for her. Just waiting for something definite to confirm my suspicion that she still communicates with OM. Taking screenshots of what I see.

J
J
good job, stay quiet about it just learn for now and then logically think the plan through, lots of help here about the next step........

BW 56
WH 57
Married 25 years, live together for 2, dated 2 years before that.....
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
Grateful for finding Marriage Builders
C
OP Offline
C
WW told coworker that 2 people told her yesterday that OM wasn't good for her, but she felt like she couldn't ask them to explain why. I guess she's looking for a third opinion? Why are WS so crazy?

M
M
Originally Posted by chubby_bunny
WW told coworker that 2 people told her yesterday that OM wasn't good for her, but she felt like she couldn't ask them to explain why. I guess she's looking for a third opinion? Why are WS so crazy?

They are more stupid than crazy. Risking everything to spend time with a low-life is stupid. Searching for people to justify the ruin of many people's lives, stupid.

Your wife is in the deep fog and heading for the rocky shore and you are insisting on being in the boat with her.

Think about jumping ship and working on the rescue when the fog clears.

Last edited by MikeStillSmiling; 08/17/11 11:01 AM.

Life keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping into the fuuuu-ture.
S
S
Is this the only snooping technique you are using? I would bet a VAR in her car, or a room where you know she will talk freely on the phone would also be good. And a GPS on her car. You need to keep finding out what she is doing so you can attack the best possible way.

Remember, DO NOT LET HER KNOW. DO NOT CONFRONT HER WITH THIS INFO NO MATTER HOW MAD YOU GET.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
OP Offline
C
I looked into the keyloggers before, but I didn't know which ones were worth it. The only snooping I have now are to check her work email which is the only one she hasn't changed the password on, and to get her backup data from her iphone to read texts and get an idea of where she's been from it's location file.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 302 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation