Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
N
OP Offline
N
Hey MB,

Remember me? Probably not. Just thought I would update. To get you up to speed; I strongly suspected my wife had an affair with a co-worker, but I was never able to find evidence. I had a lot of red flags and unexplainable behavior, but no hard evidence.

Anyway, I finally decided to end my suffering and asked my wife to take a polygraph. She initially said she would, then she changed her mind, and finally agreed.

The night she finally agreed to take the test, she admitted to kissing someone years ago prior to us getting married. I still went through with it and at the test, she admitted to a second incident of kissing someone years ago prior to getting married.

Once she admitted to those two issues, she passed the test with flying colors.

Anyway, I don't post here often, but I thought I would update this thread to encourage others to go through with the polygraph to get peace of mind.

My wife and I have a lot of room to improve our relationship, but I needed to clear up this issue before truly committing to moving forward.

Thanks for the support.

B
B
Originally Posted by NotSoSureInSoCal
Hey MB,

Remember me? Probably not. Just thought I would update. To get you up to speed; I strongly suspected my wife had an affair with a co-worker, but I was never able to find evidence. I had a lot of red flags and unexplainable behavior, but no hard evidence.

Anyway, I finally decided to end my suffering and asked my wife to take a polygraph. She initially said she would, then she changed her mind, and finally agreed.

The night she finally agreed to take the test, she admitted to kissing someone years ago prior to us getting married. I still went through with it and at the test, she admitted to a second incident of kissing someone years ago prior to getting married.

Once she admitted to those two issues, she passed the test with flying colors.

Anyway, I don't post here often, but I thought I would update this thread to encourage others to go through with the polygraph to get peace of mind.

My wife and I have a lot of room to improve our relationship, but I needed to clear up this issue before truly committing to moving forward.

Thanks for the support.
Thanks for the update and we actually have a poster who is questioning the polygraph, so hopefully others will see this.

What have you and your W done to affair proof your marriage? What EPs have been put in place?

So you never found proof of an affair during your marriage? Both kissing incidents happened before you were married? Is that correct?

What were the questions that were asked on the polygraph test?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 153 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Lost@1969, Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T
71,842 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation