Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
OP Offline
E
Just to let you know I'm here.

I understand right now is a very confusing time for you, that you have just found out about all of this and alot is happening.

This is the place to get help and fight the affair NOW! I may be out of pocket today at my childs' sports event, but I will come here and help you too when I can.

MB has saved many many marriages from the pain of divorce and helped people rebuild loving marriages from the ashes of infidelity.

Your friend you spoke to on the phone today is also going to help you with this too. This can be beaten, the affair beaten, and your marriage could become something so beautiful soon, but first we have to bust up this affair. Welcome to MB and while it's the club nobody wants to really join, it is the GREATEST place to discover the secrets to a great marriage.

If you get a minute, please read through the basic concepts and make yourself familiar with plans A and B and when you get here later today, start your own thread and please introduce yourself to everybody. They are great folks here!

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
S
S
Peachy's Friend,

Welcome to MB. Come on in. You'll find tremendous care, support, and guidance right here. You can trust that Peachy is well-respected and truly a great asset here, and you'll find many, many more.

You've found help.

N
N
Hi PF, you're in the best possible place under the circumstances. MB offers you the best possible chance to end the adultery and recover your marriage.

You will get through this.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 697 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation