Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
I hang out with a few ladies at my work and we all have lunch together every day.
A couple of days ago, one of the ladies asked one of the others who it was that she talked to every day on her cell phone as she was leaving work? The other lady answered that it was her boyfriend--none of us was aware that she had a boyfriend. This lady is in her 50's so, not young. She went on to explain to us that he was married and that this guys wife knew about them and had sent her a few text messages in the past but the wife thought it had ended between these two. And, that this had been going on for the past 3 years. This guy also works at our same company but, she would not tell us who he is. Since this information has come out, I feel very uncomfortable hanging out with this person. I have not said anything to her. What do I do with this? Having been involved in infidelity from both sides this situation makes me feel terrible.

I
I
Did you say anything to her about her actions?

In your shoes, I would lay low and keep my eyes open. You never know when waywards who work together will get sloppy. Prob at the Christmas party! If his identity ever becomes apparent to you, I would tell the wife.

Until then, you dont know who this woman is and so cant do anything.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 450 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation