Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
OP Offline
H
where is that link to the Exposure letters ?

my H is coming around again he came over last nigh
and we watched a movie together i got to lay on him :o}
buuuuuuuuuuuuut he did not touch me.. i was touching him :o|

any way i'm excited about the tsunami of truth :oD especially tell ow husband .. hope he's not crazy :OD

M
M
Originally Posted by HollyHolly
where is that link to the Exposure letters ?

my H is coming around again he came over last nigh
and we watched a movie together i got to lay on him :o}
buuuuuuuuuuuuut he did not touch me.. i was touching him :o|

any way i'm excited about the tsunami of truth :oD especially tell ow husband .. hope he's not crazy :OD
Have you located contact info for OWH and her family, then?

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

H
OP Offline
H
No i have no way of getting that..
but i just so happen to notice her FB page is back up..
if i can get some one to friend her on fb and they could send me a list of her friends.. that would be great..:oD
can i make that happen here? i even created a FB page to get her to be friends with (StrongWomen Rock) she seems to think she's a strong woman soo i thought she would maybe be friends with that..
but 1st i have to build of the friends list and post content so it doesn't look suspicious .. she might know that i'm sneaky like that. ;o/

M
M
Don't try to friend her friends to get your intel. Your intel is already on her FB page - it's her Friends List. Copy all of them to a Word doc. You can expose to them and ask them to have her relatives get in contact with you.

Personalize where needed:

Dear friend of Skankyhola,

It grieves me to write this letter but I believe all of her friends should be aware that Skanky is having an affair with my husband, Joe. We have been married for 5 years. They have been having this affair since October according to the evidence.
I would be happy to provide the evidence to anyone who asks.

I would ask that you use your influence with Skanky to persuade her to leave my husband alone. You should also watch your own husbands around her because she is no friend to marriage.

I would appreciate it if someone would notify her parents and ask them to call me at xxx-www-xxxx.
Thank you, BW
Space them out a few minutes apart so FB doesn't mistake you for a spammer and shut you down.

D-Day 2-10-2009

Z
Z
Hi Holly,

I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through. I know your pain very well.

Start Plan A right away. Take care of yourself.

Definitley expose to their work colleagues. That's almost worse for ruining the affair than to the friends and family. That was my experience anyway.

Have you tried searching for name on www.zabasearch.com? You can run a background check from there (it's not free but cheap) and sometimes that will give places she's lives before including people she has lived with (parents, siblings, etc).

Hang in there and ake care of yourself first.

WW(me)-44
WH-49
Together 10 yrs
M 4 yrs
H
OP Offline
H
ok i'm a bit scared to start the "Trumaine of truth"
the evidence i have is 2 of my H's friends have seen them together .. i don't have any text or emails..

the friends that told me about her.. have confirmed its her i found images of her online and H's freinds identified her that way. Is that cool? Is that enough?

i have the contact info for her husband now:o)
the Ow actually live right down the street from us.

should i contact OW's H 1st to see if he has any text or emails between them?
i feel like we should compare note before the "tsunami of Truth"

and the reason why i'm sooo scared to start this.. is
i think the affair is over between them.. she's been writing all kinds of sad I love you I miss you poems on her journal page :o/

he going threw that depression Dr.H talks about that follows when ending the affair. and he's spending more time with me. He's going to see a shrink tomorrow.
I really think the affair is over. should i do exposure if the affair is over..?

what do i do..
talk to OW's H 1st..
or just start sending out the letters

M
M
I really think the affair is over. should i do exposure if the affair is over..?
Holly, you haven't confirmed they're even having an affair yet. Don't tip your hand until you have solid evidence! You have two friends who saw them together but will not vouch for that because they don't want to get involved.

Have you put a VAR in his car yet? GPS unit? Spyware on his cell phone? Anything?

D-Day 2-10-2009

H
OP Offline
H
no the 2 friends are on board and will vouch..
the want to help save my marriage .. and don't care if he's going to be mad at them... they are great people :o)
sooooooooooo is that enough..

M
M
no the 2 friends are on board and will vouch..
the want to help save my marriage .. and don't care if he's going to be mad at them... they are great people :o)
sooooooooooo is that enough..
What are they vouching for? What did they witness?

D-Day 2-10-2009

H
OP Offline
H
yes. the witness said she him and her snuggling in a bar at lunch time..she walked up to him.. and said.. hey.. ummmmmmm how's your wife.. hows the baby.. .. how's the 13yr old?

the other witness saw him and her snuggling in another bar..
but did not approach them

so i found images of her and they confirmed it was her..
is that not enough..

or should i contact the OW's H to see if he has any more info..

M
M
I am very leery of this, Holly. Your WH and OW have an easy out. They can say the witnesses are liars who hate them, who always had it in for one of them etc.

I'm hoping you'll get some other responses that will give me an 'ah-HA' moment, but I just don't think this is enough.

If you take this to OWH and she manages to gaslight him ("She's a jealous, crazy woman who thinks her husband is bedding everyone!")I suspect he will tend to believe her over you.

It'll be their word against the witnesses. That's a crap shoot.

D-Day 2-10-2009

H
OP Offline
H
Ok .. i feel the same way.. they can turn around and deny deny deny it all .. then i'm crazy lady.

but the the OW left her H September 12th..
he's more than likely feeling like me right now..
and he might have a home computer or access to her cell phone bills ..

I'm still not able to plant a VAR in the car..

I'm guessing i'm going have wait til he's like me enough to spend the night.. then i can snoop there his phone.. if i can figure out what the password is to it.

M
M
He's going to see a shrink tomorrow.

There's no telling what that shrink is going to tell him and whether it will be good or not.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
H
OP Offline
H
yeah i hope the shrink .. says.. hmmmm maybe you should do some marriage counseling.... thank you for your co payment :o)

M
M
but the the OW left her H September 12th..
How do you know this?

D-Day 2-10-2009

H
OP Offline
H
The ow has a live journal page ..
She wrote she left her h September 12th and is living with here mom.

M
M
The ow has a live journal page ..
She wrote she left her h September 12th and is living with here mom.
If that is the case, I would suggest you pay her husband a visit and let him know of your concerns. Ask him to compare notes with you.

D-Day 2-10-2009

H
OP Offline
H
in the mean time.. my Husbands visit to the shrink is not working for me.. he seeing the shrink to deal with the guilt of leaving his family.. :o(

he has 0 romantic feelings for me.. no desire to even work it out..... he just wants to be able to cope with the guilt..

where do i go from here to just start to deal with the reality that i'm losing him..

and i will contact the OW's H and see if i can do the proper exposure..

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 963 guests, and 78 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation