Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
Xau #2550566 10/07/11 10:42 AM
F
finah Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Her name is mentioned.........though my W doesn't have facebook.

WW Are Fun
Xau #2550630 10/07/11 01:21 PM
T
T
You rock finah, go go go.

Then have the beve. of your choice and enjoy the beautiful fall wkend.

Personallly i would leave my phone at home and enjoy.

Let them rotate in the toilet that they are living in

Me: BH 40
WW 39
S13, D9
Married 15 yrs together 19!!!
D Day July 11,2011
WW in P.A. with OW
WW wants D
Almost done
Former Tryingtofeelgood
TTFG #2550653 10/07/11 02:09 PM
B
B
Finah,

Just read your thread from the begining, good to see you taking positive steps! Please stay in a dark plan B. Plan finah hasn't worked so well.

You sound very strong, just don't get pulled back in.

Good luck!

Me-49, WH-51
Married 02/1983 yrs, Sons - 27, 26, 20
1st PA - 1985, 1st known EA - 1992/1993
2nd PA - 06/02 to 11/04
1st D-day - 09/03, D-day 2 - 10/04 D-day 3 05/08
NC e-mail - 11/04- it wasn't real
X
Xau Offline
X
One hopes the company and her parents take action. How many did you eventually expose to ?

Xau #2550707 10/07/11 06:14 PM
F
finah Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted by Xau
One hopes the company and her parents take action. How many did you eventually expose to ?

Somewhere around 200 initially..........I will do every last one of them

WW Are Fun
Xau #2550718 10/07/11 07:38 PM
F
finah Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted by Xau
One hopes the company

I will be surprised if they do not......I was surprised nothing had last time, but I took half measures......I don't think it went above anyone but her boss and he left.

Originally Posted by Xau
and her parents take action.

doubtful........her step dad and mother are the result of an Affairage

This kind of stuff is "normal" for them it's god's work or something.

Her parents get a plan B for life from me......regardless.

Last edited by finah; 10/07/11 07:39 PM.

WW Are Fun
F
finah Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Pretty sure POSOM and WW got into a fight last night

Caused by yours truly dance2

He stopped answering her text and phone call.

AWWWWWWWW poor lil WAYWARD crybaby

Though their addicts..........so I am sure they will be at it again today.

To make it clear

I'm out for POSOM

I don't care if he files RO after RO or seeks a protection order

I won't stop until he is gone.

Sent POSOM a few txts messing with his mind.........stuff he doesn't know that I know.....non threatening of course....just facts.

He never responds to me....b/c he is a coward and he knows it.

This is pretty much psych warfare if you think about it. hmmm wonder if there are any books on it and the techniques.

Still dark to my WW.

WW Are Fun
X
Xau Offline
X
Don't text him anymore, Wait to see if there is fallout from work. In the interim check your exposure list to see if there are co-workers on it , if not try find a few and expose to them . Once done leave it be and the exposure message will work itself though the friends.

Focus on you , you must ensure you are physically and mentally healthy, this ride has a way to go still.

Xau #2550776 10/08/11 06:58 AM
F
finah Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted by Xau
Don't text him anymore,

I won't.

Originally Posted by Xau
Wait to see if there is fallout from work.

I hope so, but we shall see.
Originally Posted by Xau
In the interim check your exposure list to see if there are co-workers on it , if not try find a few and expose to them . Once done leave it be and the exposure message will work itself though the friends.

Only saw a few on there....I made sure they got the message first. Still exposing. I will get to all 500.

Originally Posted by Xau
Focus on you , you must ensure you are physically and mentally healthy, this ride has a way to go still.

I'm good...kind of a health nut...as long as I don't have to deal w/ WW I should remain sane. lol

WW Are Fun
F
finah Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Struck a cord with some people.......lol

Funny how people defend/rationalize cheating and adultery

WW Are Fun
I
I
Oh yes that is infuriating.

One of our friends ( a man who as a guest at our wedding got a free meal in return for his support of our commitment) texted my h after my FB exposure to see if HE was alright. Unlucky for him, I still had WHs phone since running out the house with it (and some horrible adultery texts).

Worse still the text implied he had known about the affair all along.

When I called him to give him a piece of my mind, he stuttered a bit before coming out with

"THIS IS A PRIVATE MATTER BETWEEN YOU AND HIM. What are you doing splashing it over FB?"

To which I replied.

"His adultery is not a private matter between me and him - It is a SECRET matter between him and her. And our marriage wasnt private at the wedding you attended!"

But to matter how good you zing them, it still sucks that your friends dont care as they pretended to.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

F
finah Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted by indiegirl
"His adultery is not a private matter between me and him - It is a SECRET matter between him and her. And our marriage wasnt private at the wedding you attended!"

But to matter how good you zing them, it still sucks that your friends dont care as they pretended to.

Love your reply to him.

I received two responses from those close to him.

Their arguments.........could I tear them apart........you bet, do I want to reply........yes......but we all know it would be pointless.

The fact they immediately got defensive tells me.......everything.

I mean piss and moan all you want.

But them rationalizing about how he did nothing wrong and is a good person and not backing it up with anything except their own subjectivity on the matter...........please..... save your words and threats.

WW Are Fun
H
H
Most people are cowards deep inside. They will avoid thinking anything that will cause them to take any kind of action which they find difficult. That's one of the reasons they rationalize it, they won't have to do something that might be painful.

Keep up your spirits, you are on the right side.

Happyheart

me, DH
all the children
F
finah Offline OP
OP Offline
F
I just have this sneaky suspicion that something else is going on that I don't know about.

Something is just not adding up..........

Could WW be pregnant?

I don't know.........perhaps I am over analyzing and my own fears are invading my thoughts.....

I'll be back to say what might lead me to think that

Right now I need to think and establish a timeline.

WW Are Fun
M
M
I was also told that OW was pregnant, so make sure you have facts, in my case it turned out not to be, so stay calm!

Me BW (37)
WH (37)
DD1 6 yrs DD2 2 yr

A man who abandons his wife and children because of his infidelity is no price. I can do better then that, I deserve better then that.

The difficulties and struggles of today are but the price we must pay for the accomplishments and victories of tomorrow

Men must be honest with themselves before they can be honest with others. A man who is not honest with himself presents a hopeless case
F
finah Offline OP
OP Offline
F
BTW
happyheart thx for the response I forgot to acknowledge you in my last post. But I agree with your thoughts on people being cowards deep inside, very true in today's world.

MFJ
I am glad it turned out to be false, that couldn't have been a pleasurable experience.

okay maybe I'm crazy....

9/16 -Friday

WW returns from weeklong vacation

9/17- Saturday

I check on the house, she isn't there, I find a empty box of pregnancy tests.......but no tests

9/18- Sunday

Keeps on calling her attorney but no pick up. Later WW tells me when she got home from vacation she cried for over an hour. wants help, wants to go to counseling all that stuff. we talk for hours. about everything.
I asked her if she is scared of getting pregnant, no real answer from her. Somehow I brought up the topic of OC during an affair, how couples deal with it, but I made it very clear to her that if it happened, I'd be gone. She really didn't say anything until I changed the subject.

9/19- Monday

She files D. Texts my mom that night. " I miss you and love you "

9/21- Wednesday

She is acting weird. I go over she gas lights me a bit. She had an appt. to get a IUD, but come to find out a week later she cancelled. I get her to calm down. Told me she filed D.

I asked why? And I get the infamous

" You made me do it "

Fast forward two weeks

10/6- Thursday

0640- txt from POSOM

They go back and forth a bit

She drops off for over an hour.......no phone calls.........no texts

I see a bill pop up for a medical test, where they run blood results.

She finally pops back up @ 0830 and immediately calls her attorney........no answer

Then a frantic back and forth b/w her parents and POSOM the rest of the day.

Am I crazy?

WW Are Fun
S
S
If she is pregnant, is there a possibility that it cold be yours?

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
F
finah Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted by Scotland
If she is pregnant, is there a possibility that it cold be yours?

Nope.......last time we had real legit SF was in early July and I remember she had her menstrual cycle marked down on her calender for July and August I believe.

WW Are Fun
C
C
Finah, I just updated on your thread. Geez, those suspicions about WW must hurt. Maybe we all think them at one time or another, I know early on I wondered if skank was pregnant.

I have found in plan b that when I have any sort of contact with WH my hopes and expectations rise only to come crashing down again when WH does not fall back into my arms. Well, I did do this, my relapse has made things feel different for me at the moment. I'll wait and see if it lasts. The point is, how are you riding out the exposure hopes?

Give us an update on how you are, hope you are taking care of yourself and staying strong.

Me (BW): 35
Married 1999 with no kids, DDay July 2011, OC born September 2012, Divorce final November 2012.

WXH (Gollum) is corrupted by his A, and now forever bound to it.

Plan B has set me free.

"Mourn the man he was. Know the man he is."
F
finah Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Exposure....it is what it is.

I know it had an effect, it was late in the game so I am sure that effect was taken down a couple notches, but I feel better about it.

I didn't expect it to end the A.......but hopefully it left a sour taste in their mouth.

As for her being pregnant........it kind of just popped into my head one night as I was journaling and looking back at what I wrote.

I checked a few things and something felt..........off

Nothing I can do about it......

If it turned out to be true......I'd be gone anyways, no question.

Coming up on a month of NC. hurray

This is where I faltered last time.........felt like I was doing really good and had a major setback so I will avoid that pitfall.

Really I am just blah or apathetic about everything. I want something to happen one way or the other. I am just fed up I guess. I don't know what the truth is anymore and I am done trying to figure it out.

If we ever hit recovery.......I'll be totally honest, I don't know if I will have what it takes.

I know about all the EP's and UA time, NC and all that jazz.

But if I have to snoop on my W and verify everything all the time to see if she is being faithful..........

I'm sorry but I'm out.

That is just too mentally draining for me. She went deep underground during our FR b/c she knew I had stuff in place but didn't know how or where. And every single time I checked my heart would just race.......

I'm not going to be M to any W who I have to constantly check up on and worry about.

She will have to show me a fundamental change in her behavior and commitment in order for me to consider R, I'm done towing the line for both of us.

I'm the one who has fought tooth and nail for our M during her EA, I'm the one who set up MC, I'm the only one that had to change.... then..... I was the one who fought for the M when FR hit, I'm the one who has reached out endless times, I'm the one that is able to calm her down...I'm the one that listens to her........on and on.

does anyone see a pattern evolving here?

Done trying to fix, done trying to show her the way

She either wants to be M to me or doesn't.

I deserve all of someone........not half.........none of this I'm not sure what I want crap.

All of someone.......if she doesn't get that...........then I will find someone who does.

WW Are Fun
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 761 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation