Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2556210 10/21/11 08:13 PM
H
OP Offline
H
Well, I have been posting on Surviving an affair. Guess I won't be doing that any more. My husband says he thinks our marriage is over.
So, since he has taken my children and will not let me see them, I have no other choice than to take legal action. By Wednesday at the latest our children will be back with me. Divorce and support papers will also be filed at the same time. And my husband has to pay for the attorney fees too !

So now I have a rough road ahead. Two small children to contend with. Allot of other issues. But most importantly is that I get my children home with me where they belong. It has already been three days, only four more to go. He wants to do it the hard way, so the hard way it is. No more Mrs Nice person.

So has anyone got pointers as to where I go from here?

D-Day 13 Sep 2011
Married 19 years
My age 40
WH age 46
Children Boy 8 girl 6
Currently trying to get my children back. He took them for 3 hours on 10/19/2011
WS left 10/18/2011
As soon as my children are home again I will be working on the darkest Plan B possible
My marriage is over !
F
F
H&S, for starters, how about staying right here?

This is a great forum (all of the MB forums are great in their respective topics) and there is a lot of sage advice and comfort available here.

Reach out a little and see how people reach back.

Tell us more and let us help you.

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 69 guests, and 38 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation