Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
A
Originally Posted by Kendra
I assured her nothing happened between us and it's true.

If you and his W are such good friends, why not tell her that he is thinking of leaving her for you? The truth never killed anyone smile.

AGG

Last edited by AGoodGuy; 11/06/11 01:40 PM. Reason: typo

M
M
[

FYI She does know. She has already contacted me, has my number. And I assured her nothing happened between us and it's true. We had a nice conversation as a matter of a fact and she just says that she noticed a change in him and had never had any problems with him like this and just wanted to know what was going on. She told me she thinks he has something for me and she was moving on.

What should be notable to you is that your MM denied you. He does not want his wife to know there is an emotional affair here because he would have to dump you if she knew. Believe me, if push comes to shove, you will be the one to go.

If there is nothing wrong with all this, then why are you both hiding it? Why lie? Why not bring his wife here to this thread and let her read this?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

K
K
Are you an idiot or just lying to yourself! You have crossed boundaries with him! You ARE the OW and after everything you learned on MB yet! Expose and run, you know the drill!

Enacting life's lessons into positive change... .
P
P
I find it very odd that you (Kendra) have come back to MB out of the blue to post about this.

We're not getting the whole story here folks.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
K
Kendra Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Wow Melody. I really think you are being very critical and not to mention mean. I started to feel bad for you that maybe you are being so critical and calling me names because I stepped on your foot perhaps, because I've generally received good advice on this site because we can all relate in some way, right? And though others have maybe done some wrong things I've never, nor have I seen anyone else come at them so hard. So I thought I'd look at some of your previous post as for how you got here. And to my surprise I found out that you have also been a WW. Ouch. You actually did cheat with your now husband before you were divorced. You ACTUALLY DID SCREW SOMEONE. And while you were married. SHAME SHAME SHAME Melody, you play girl. You need to Watch it before you critic others, you know. And apparently someone else has told you this. And you responded saying.....

Well better yet why don't I just post your post: A POST FROM MELODY

To my great amusement, I discovered today that a board member, KiwiJen, took some quotes from this old thread and started a call out thread in the middle of last night titled "is this an affairage?" I guess the goal was to humiliate me over a well known fact that I have never concealed from this board, that my relationship with my current H started BEFORE I was divorced.

My XH left me for another woman and filed for divorce. I started dating my current husband BEFORE the divorce was final. That is TRUE and I have never hidden that fact. NEVER.

Was that an affair? YES

Was that a big mistake? YES

Have I ever hidden that? NO [I was open about this from the first week I posted on the forum and posted about it in other places]

Does that mean I am a hypocrite for telling people that affairs are bad and that is stupid, stupid, stupid to date before you are divorced? HELL NO!!

Hum. How do you explain that? We just never know where cockroaches may be lurking and what secrets they are carrying with them.

Me: 41
WH: 40
Married: 13yrs/1 son
D-day: 2006
Finalized: 2007
Member (on MB) since 2004
M
M
You actually did cheat with your now husband before you were divorced. You ACTUALLY DID SCREW SOMEONE. And while you were married. SHAME SHAME SHAME Melody, you play girl.

And how in the world does this justify your messing with a married man?? crazy This is a cheap attempt to distract attention from the fact that YOU are an OW who is messing with a MARRIED MAN. Nothing that I did justifies what you are doing, Madam. Sorry. And I certainly have never justified my actions as you are here.

Hum. How do you explain that? We just never know where cockroaches may be lurking and what secrets they are carrying with them.

Secrets? I have no secrets. YOU DO! You have a secret from this man's wife. Cockroaches hide in the dark...

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
p.s. the forum for OW is gloryb.com. You are on the wrong forum, dear...

Exposure 101

K
Kendra Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Oh, heres the whole story. I'm listed under Kendra, even then. As I've said Princesses I have nothing to hide. But I can't recover my password. If you can find my post you can get the whole story. Matter of a fact, thrill me and help me find them. I was the BS and my hubby cheated. He then realized he screwed up and wanted to come back home but NO NO. I went on. The only difference is he didn't pursue his relationship with the OT after he moved out so the chance was there. I just never took it. He now frequents this site after all these years and still wants the marriage back. Apologizes often. I understand and appreciate it but I just choose to go on because I don't think he's changed. No proof. I just don't think so and really don't care. The only important thing to me is that he raises our son and take care of himself. That's my whole story in a nutshell.

K
Kendra Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Sorry I said something to hurt you Melody but you were below the belt girl. It's all good just be careful in the future before you judge others. It could come back and bite you.

S
S
Wow Melody. I really think you are being very critical and not to mention mean. I started to feel bad for you that maybe you are being so critical and calling me names because I stepped on your foot perhaps, because I've generally received good advice on this site because we can all relate in some way, right? And though others have maybe done some wrong things I've never, nor have I seen anyone else come at them so hard. So I thought I'd look at some of your previous post as for how you got here. And to my surprise I found out that you have also been a WW. Ouch.
I knew as soon as I read your first post that you were here with an agenda. I just didn't know what it was, but now it is apparent. For some reason you have come here to poke a stick at one of our most valuable and valued board members. Are you jealous of her status?

You started a silly thread with a silly question that has an obvious answer and whose subject has no place on MB. You are an unrepentant OW just seeking to offend the BSs and repentant FWSs here.

Go away and play in the gutter with the other unrepentant OWs.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
S
S
Sorry I said something to hurt you Melody but you were below the belt girl. It's all good just be careful in the future before you judge others. It could come back and bite you.
Why are you here, Kendra?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
M
M

Kendra, you have not bitten me at all with your lame attempt to change the subject, because 2 wrongs don't make a right. It wouldn't matter if every poster on this forum was a WW, it would not justify your actions. It just tells others how badly you want to change the subject. And we all know why. You know you are in the wrong.

You should be able to "judge" that it is wrong to carry on with a married man. But you don't. So, the problem here is not judging, but a LACK of judgment on your part. See all the other posts on this thread? They can all judge that what you are doing is wrong. Our prisons are full of people that cannot judge right from wrong and that is right where they belong. A lack of judgement is NOT a good thing.

You obviously can't judge that messing around with another woman's husband is wrong. I would not be crowing about that, if I were you. People will not be impressed.

Exposure 101

K
Kendra Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Why thank you. How much sense would that make when I don't even know her Saltcane. I did come here with an agenda, your right --- seeking advice and I'm grateful for the responses I've gotten that actually confirm that Im headed down the wrong track. I give thanks because sometimes it helps to hear from others when your fogged. That's why I came here. But no, I will not take abuse from anyone. Just advice. And though I had ended the situation long before I came I still needed to hear how stupid it was to even entertain the possibilities. But being called names by someone who has been in a similar situation and flunked is just uncalled for. And know that I'm no mean person but neither am I a punk. And I won't be treated like one. I'm a human being just like you all trying to right my wrongs. So don't come at me like I'm some fool.

S
S
Why thank you. How much sense would that make when I don't even know her Saltcane. I did come here with an agenda, your right --- seeking advice and I'm grateful for the responses I've gotten that actually confirm that Im headed down the wrong track. I give thanks because sometimes it helps to hear from others when your fogged. That's why I came here. But no, I will not take abuse from anyone. Just advice. And though I had ended the situation long before I came I still needed to hear how stupid it was to even entertain the possibilities. But being called names by someone who has been in a similar situation and flunked is just uncalled for. And know that I'm no mean person but neither am I a punk. And I won't be treated like one. I'm a human being just like you all trying to right my wrongs. So don't come at me like I'm some fool.
I didn't do that, Kendra. You did the "fool" part all by yourself.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
M
M
And know that I'm no mean person but neither am I a punk. And I won't be treated like one.

Any woman who messes around with someone else's husband is MEAN. And ABUSIVE. And is worse than a punk. You not only are messing around with someone's husband but you LIED to his wife when you had the opportunity to make that right. Sorry if you don't like hearing that truth, but pulling up all of my posts going back 10 years will not change that fact.

*YOU* are abusing this man's wife and owe her the truth. Why not act with some decency and integrity and send her the link to this thread? Apologize to her for lying and tell her the full truth.

You don't belong on this board. You belong on gloryb.com with all the other loud and proud OW.

Exposure 101

S
S
You do know MelodyLane, Kendra. you have read many of her posts during your time lurking here and you wanted to bring her down. That was your agenda, and it makes you look petty and vicious.

Her advice only sounded like "abuse" to you because you did not like it. You did not like being asked how a 40 year-old woman who had read on this board for several years could be so stupid and slutty as to get involved with a married man.

I don't know what you mean by "I'm not a punk. And I won't be treated like one." Does the word "punk" mean "someone who behaves in a cheap and foolish manner"? If so, stop behaving like one and you won't be treated like one here.

If you had ended the situation long before you came here, why did you need to hear, a long time later, how stupid it was even to entertain the possibilities?

Well, people here, including MelodyLane, told you how stupid it was even to entertain the possibilities. Why don't you just accept that?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
J
Administrator
Administrator
J
This thread has no business being on a MARRIAGE BUILDING Forum!!

It is now locked!

JustUss

Administrator/Moderator
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 167 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker
71,841 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation