Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
J
jengail Offline OP
OP Offline
J
No speakers and I am at work. I'll have a listen when I get home this afternoon.

Me 31
Him 36
S 8
S 3
Married 9 years

EA#1 6/2005
EA#2 6/2011
N
N
Originally Posted by gaillajn
I did tell him about three weeks ago when I found out he was on his way to pick it up that I'd had it, and that I couldn't deal with it anymore. I told him it has made him lazy, boring, unmotivated and not to mention it's illegal and I worry about that too.

I don't know how much is kept in the house, but wonder if it may jeopardize your custody as well if something went down with this.

Maybe it wouldn't if it isn't yours, but it may be worth looking into. You don't want to go down for something that is his.

If he's high most of the time, then that explains his lack of motivation to do much. It sounds like the bottom was never really brought up to him, and most are reluctant to change unless they have a damn good reason to do so. I would Plan B this.

Last edited by Northwood8900; 05/21/12 10:39 AM.

Me (BH)
FWW
Married 2000, DS 8, DD 6, DD 2

S
S
gal,

You should go back and re-read through the first few pages of this thread.

It was discussed that the A isn't your biggest problem... Mel and I both posted to you regarding the fact that the real issue is that your H is a freeloader and refuses to POJA. Someone like this is just going to make you miserable in M.

In fact, didn't Dr Harley tell you to Plan B years ago when you called into the radio show and there wasn't even an A going on at that time?

Last edited by SusieQ; 05/21/12 12:58 PM.

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
M
M
Addict ... wayward ... literally the same behavior just a different drug. A wayward is an addict ... instead of craving attention from a whore he is craving it from pot.

Separate and go into Plan B ... he must get clean and sober above all else.

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 74 guests, and 84 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090
71,845 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation