Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 62 of 68 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 67 68
M
M
Hmm .... to add my pic or not ...

ok .. edited to add my pic since I do not hide MB from my wife anymore.

(below) Me in camo out hunting deer and yes my wife doesnt mind at all infact loves teh meat!
[Linked Image from i40.tinypic.com]

edit because no poja for my wifes pic. Gotta ask her first! >.<

Last edited by MrNiceGuy; 12/02/11 01:57 AM.
M
M
bump! smile

M
M
Hey, it's true: you do look like a nice guy after all! smile

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
M
M
*gasp!* Thanks! I bet the deer, moose and grouse dont think so ... lol

C
C
Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy
Hmm .... to add my pic or not ...

ok .. edited to add my pic since I do not hide MB from my wife anymore.

****edit*****

(below) Me in camo out hunting deer and yes my wife doesnt mind at all infact loves teh meat!

holdonwaitaminnut! You're canadian!?!?!?!

Last edited by JustUss; 12/02/11 01:05 AM. Reason: request

Celtic Voyager
Married 22+ years
3 young adult children

"A story of me"
M
M
Yes sir! ... smile

C
C
Yes sir! ... smile

Lol... well I guess it's ok. they let *me* post too... smile

I've thought about posting a pic, but W is concerned about privacy...

Celtic Voyager
Married 22+ years
3 young adult children

"A story of me"
K
K
That's so cool. How do you get a picture added to the password protected site?

Last edited by Kirby; 12/01/11 03:23 PM.

Me: BS 51
Himself: WH 53, EA/PA w/ RunnerSlut his "running buddy."
Buncha' kids. The two youngest are still minors.
Separated: 08/13/09 after 25 years of marriage
Plan D: Filed 11/13/09 Final 3/30/11
MC told me that he probably has a personality disorder
M
M
Since ML was kind to bump this thread .. i figured since i have been here since 2007 i should post my ugly mug lol .. got nothing to hide anymore since wife has posted here too.

BC is a GREAT place BTW. very beautiful.

Here is some BC pics for your viewing pleasure.
(below a waterfall at one of my favorite hikes)

(below another great spot i visit often when out hiking. Its very "rainforesty")
[Linked Image from i41.tinypic.com]

(below some wild life in my back yard after i chased it out of my house because my cat was sharing her food dish with it, yes they were sitting side by side eating cat food lol then the little guy ran outside and tried to hotwire this get away car!) lol

[Linked Image from i39.tinypic.com]

smile

Last edited by MrNiceGuy; 12/01/11 03:31 PM.
H
H
Ah, MNG is a Canadian neighbor!

I give special preference to BCers, like they ain't even Canadians at all!

shocked

It's only apparent when your young folks head out The Gorge at George for music festivals, and tell me they ended up in Portland before figuring out they were heading the wrong way!

"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons." - Michael Shermer

"Fair speech may hide a foul heart." - Samwise Gamgee LOTR
M
M
Originally Posted by HoldHerHand

Yup .. figured i should come out and let everyone know a bit more about me and explain why i gab so much when i type.

I wonder how many other BCers there are on this forum. BCboy is one for sure ... but thats obvious. lol

shocked

Is that a good thing? or a bad thing? lol .. i love being canadian though eh. We have more square feet of awesomeness per person than any other country. :P

It's only apparent when your young folks head out The Gorge at George for music festivals, and tell me they ended up in Portland before figuring out they were heading the wrong way!

Never heard of the place. frown I must have lived a sheltered life ... mind you moving in with my wife at 16 and a dad by 19 probably had something to do with it. *shrugs*

H
H

Yup .. figured i should come out and let everyone know a bit more about me and explain why i gab so much when i type.

I wonder how many other BCers there are on this forum. BCboy is one for sure ... but thats obvious. lol

shocked

Is that a good thing? or a bad thing? lol .. i love being canadian though eh. We have more square feet of awesomeness per person than any other country. :P

Never heard of the place. frown I must have lived a sheltered life ... mind you moving in with my wife at 16 and a dad by 19 probably had something to do with it. *shrugs*

It's a natural amphitheater out on the Columbia River in central Washington. Until the White River amphitheater stole it's thunder, things like Lolapalooza, Ozfest and the likes went through there.

I can't remember which festival these kids were going to, but they had gone down I5 all the way to Portland, then east on I84, and back up WA97.

My town is like 90 miles southwest of the amphitheater. They flubbed it by not hitting I90 east in Seattle.

"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons." - Michael Shermer

"Fair speech may hide a foul heart." - Samwise Gamgee LOTR
M
M

I'm not Canadian, so what's my excuse?

I've been to BC, btw, many years ago. It was the first time I went out of the country. Didn't see the beautiful countryside you are showing, though.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
M
M

How does that compare to Texas? laugh

S
S

Couldn't agree with you more. grin

I live 6 blocks away from The Niagara River, so I couldn't be much closer to y'all BTW(not you Mr). wink And my mom is American, and keeps trying to convince me that I am too, an American born abroad that is. And many people in my family invade your country weekly for cheap gas and groceries. Including the 20lb turkey in my freezer(bought when y'all had your sale for Thanksgiving) that is Christmas Dinner. Mmmmmmm.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
Originally Posted by markos
Didn't see the beautiful countryside you are showing, though.

Being a hunter in BC ... i see plenty of beautiful country side. I may start a thread for some of my images to show off my beautiful province. I sell my images so i can only put up ones that I am not selling and willing to make public, which there is plenty of .. since i take SOO many photos ...

p.s. I had to take down the pic of my wife and I since i had No POJA to put my wifes pic up. I will ask her later if shes ok with that and possibly repost it.

N
N
That's so cool. How do you get a picture added to the password protected site?

I would also be interested in knowing this.

P
P
Originally Posted by Faith1
ConstantProcess (and family) and Tully (and family) have been added to the album hurray

Here's the link, and the password to view the album. Please remember that MB is a public forum, and so is Photobucket. The album is "private", so the wandering Photobucket public can not view it on Photobucket, and therefore WE MUST use the password to view it. However, anyone looking HERE can obviously figure out the password. Hope that makes sense.

--> MB Photo Album <--

Password is the last name of the author/Dr. that created this website and books of marriage principles. The first letter is capitalized.

You can post pictures 2 ways:

1. Post your links here for any photos you want to share. Putting them on this thread keeps them all in one place, and posting your own link gives you easy control of editing, adding and deleting if/when you change your mind.

or...

2. You can e-mail your photos to me, faith1again@yahoo.com, and I will be glad to add them to my photobucket MB Album.

santa001 santa001 santa001

M
M
p.s. I had to take down the pic of my wife and I since i had No POJA to put my wifes pic up. I will ask her later if shes ok with that and possibly repost it.

That's all part of starting new healthy habits. Good thing you caught yourself.

M
M
OK .. I got a chance to ask my wife and shes ok with it ... here it is again.

(below) My wife and I on our 12th wedding anniversary get away after several weeks of both of us on board with MB! Man I love my wife!
[Linked Image from i44.tinypic.com]

Page 62 of 68 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 67 68

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 963 guests, and 78 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation