Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 64 of 68 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
H
H
Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy
You can go to www.tinypic.com and upload the pic .. then use the IMG tag option it gives you .. just copy and paste into the thread.

Yeh. I think that because I had set my photobucket album to private, it didn't want to link.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, here it is from tinypic (thanks MNG);

[Linked Image from i54.tinypic.com]

It's a PoJA'd.

>.<

Last edited by HoldHerHand; 12/05/11 04:14 PM.

"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons." - Michael Shermer

"Fair speech may hide a foul heart." - Samwise Gamgee LOTR
M
M
Def a cute couple! I like your wifes sweater! ANND! I dont feel so alone with the lack of hair. lol ..

H
H
Def a cute couple! I like your wifes sweater! ANND! I dont feel so alone with the lack of hair. lol ..

>.<

I actually have it "grown out" for now... my pattern is a lot blotchier than yours as far as the loss goes. I'd probably grow it out more often if it wasn't scattered.

We'll see... if it doesn't have any improvement once it gets a little longer, the 'ol Mach 5 is gonna get put back to work.

"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons." - Michael Shermer

M
M
With my hair .. the peninsula I have at teh front of my head should be removed and put at the back of my head where i have a bald spot going there too .. I have never mach5'd my head yet .. i just use the electric shaver with a #1 attachment. mah wife likes the "velvet" feeling when she rubs my head lol ..

>.<

H
H
NGB is just kinda watching this one. Again, if it doesn't look any better with some length (thinking by March), it's back to shaved.

Then, the other rule is I have to maintain at least a goatee. Right now, I've gone mountain man with a full beard. Her AS request is a minimum of a goatee or a full beard. I happen to enjoy both, as up until 2008, I was allowed to have a mustache at the most as part of store grooming requirements.

M
M
I dont have POJA for any facial hair at all .. Wife says "grass doesn't grow on a busy street" smile Even for the hockey playoffs frown

Who am i to argue though?? lol ...

N
N
Trip, you two look to make a great couple. (BTW: You bear a striking resemblence - (lack of) hair, chin music, shades - to my new SIL!)

M
M
Originally Posted by HoldHerHand
[

[Linked Image from i54.tinypic.com]

It's a PoJA'd.

>.<

Where's your hair, bubba?? laugh

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

N
N

Most likely AAP - Acute AquaNet Poisoning!

M
M
Originally Posted by NeverGuessed

Most likely AAP - Acute AquaNet Poisoning!

faint

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

C
C
[Linked Image from i41.tinypic.com]

Me: 34yrs
OM #1 ONS July 2010
OM #2 internet/text EA (9/10-2/11)

He: WH 38 yrs
OW#1 Former friend, 7 month EA & PA 1/11-7/11
OW#2 Ex-GF, 1 month phone/ FB EA & ONS 7/11

Recovering MB Online!

M
M

Cruella DeVille: [Linked Image from fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net]

Cruella and her cute DH flirt:

[Linked Image from images.yuku.com]

Exposure 101

C
C
it was supposed to be a "tiny pic" whoops.

Me: 34yrs
OM #1 ONS July 2010
OM #2 internet/text EA (9/10-2/11)

He: WH 38 yrs
OW#1 Former friend, 7 month EA & PA 1/11-7/11
OW#2 Ex-GF, 1 month phone/ FB EA & ONS 7/11

Recovering MB Online!

M
M
TS, you are gorgeous!! What a nice looking family!

Exposure 101

R
R
TS, love the cowgirl boots!

H
H
If you must know Melody, we men never "lose" our hair. It simply migrates elsewhere...
crazy

M
M
If you must know Melody, we men never "lose" our hair. It simply migrates elsewhere...
crazy

faint

Exposure 101

H
H
Originally Posted by TexasSun
it was supposed to be a "tiny pic" whoops.

You can resize under the editing tab on tinyoic. I had to edit mine for the same reason!

H
H
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
crazy

faint

Knuckles, ears and nises... Don't get too wild in that imagination!

M
M
I dont have POJA for any facial hair at all .. Wife says "grass doesn't grow on a busy street" smile Even for the hockey playoffs frown

Who am i to argue though?? lol ...

Ha! I have the opposite! Prisca likes facial hair. For years I had the misimpression that she liked me to shave it off sometimes for variety.

Last year I shaved it all off, and since we were learning Marriage Builders, she was radically honest: it bothered her in the EXTREME for my to shave it!

So I will have facial hair till she buries me. smile

[I had an infected sore last year that we thought for awhile might require me to shave the mustache; she did say she would be okay with that for that purpose. Wound up not being necessary.]

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
Page 64 of 68 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 790 guests, and 75 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation