Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
M
Originally Posted by wem
O.k. i will i have fought with her time and time again about her talking to him on Skype and she knows how angry i am but still nothing solved had it out with her last night cutting her phone off and internet.

Wem, don't fight with her! Just be polite and FIRM and tell her you won't tolerate her affair anymore. ANd move back into your bedroom!!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

A
A
we have a 4 year old daughter we have been married 4 years

She does have permanent status here inj the country now only took 5 years!

Now that she has permanent status she apparently doesn't need you anymore.

How did you meet?

The one constant through all the years has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It's been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt, and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and it could be again.
W
wem Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I am not trying to have ablowout with her i had enough of these things however she knows now that if she continues to flaunt this in my face then it's adultry and i can take my daughter and she won't get any support what so ever!

W
wem Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I was working a chip route and she was working for a deli
down the jersey shore this deli was one of my stops and we would talk everyday and after 2 months we went out on a date.It used to be that was the reason but she filed for political asylum before she ever met me that's what the government takes into consideration not that she married an American.Yeah i could see where you would get that from though,I used to think that but found out different.I believe that we were truelly in love at one time.

W
wem Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I want to move back to my bedroom but that will be a big blow up plus my daughter still sleeping in this bed will want her to sleep their and she will give me a hard time i just know it yeah it sucks and unfair i have felt this pain now for almost a year,it hurts alot!

M
M
Originally Posted by wem
I am not trying to have ablowout with her i had enough of these things however she knows now that if she continues to flaunt this in my face then it's adultry and i can take my daughter and she won't get any support what so ever!

This is an AFFAIR and it IS infidelity. She is pursuing active adultery with this man. She should be told straight out that if she doesn't end ALL CONTACT with this loser that you will divorce her and take the child and she will not get support. Let her know that will be the consequence if she continues contact.

And I would install a keylogger on her computer so you can see everything she says and does there. A good one is eblaster at spectorpro.com

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by wem
I want to move back to my bedroom but that will be a big blow up plus my daughter still sleeping in this bed will want her to sleep their and she will give me a hard time i just know it yeah it sucks and unfair i have felt this pain now for almost a year,it hurts alot!

If she wants to blow up, that is her prerogative. Don't allow her to manipulate you with her temper tantrums. Just tell her you will be sleeping in your bed and your daughter will sleep in her bed. Don't fight. Just tell her. And if she blows up, smile at her.

You need to stop allowing her to manipulate you. She should never be REWARDED for a temper tantrum. NEVER. You are training her to be a bully.

Exposure 101

W
wem Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I like your advice but just one question she already wants a
divorce soooo......how by me telling her that i will divorce her get her to stop this?

W
wem Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Maybe your right but Russian girls are different then American
just sayin...

W
wem Offline OP
OP Offline
W
she is using the samsung android sprint phone for all her contact what can i use for this?

M
M
Originally Posted by wem
I like your advice but just one question she already wants a
divorce soooo......how by me telling her that i will divorce her get her to stop this?

You will be giving her what she wants then! She should be happy!

She is telling you she wants a divorce in order to manipulate you. You need to take that weapon away from her by telling her, "yes, I will divorce you if this doesn't stop." And you STOP enabling her affair. Stop allowing yourself to be manipulated.

let her know that you will only stay married to her on YOUR CONDITIONS. She ends her affair NOW and you sleep in your own bed. Or this will go to divorce.

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by wem
she is using the samsung android sprint phone for all her contact what can i use for this?

You can put eblaster for androids on her phone. Can you get to her phone while she is asleep?

Exposure 101

W
wem Offline OP
OP Offline
W
not while she is asleep door closed she will wake but i can
get to it at some point.

W
wem Offline OP
OP Offline
W
O.K. I get what you are saying if i let her manipulate me then she will always have the upper hand and continue doing
these things.

W
wem Offline OP
OP Offline
W
She will just move into the other room if i move back to my bedroom i know her royal !#% sometimes.

I
I
Originally Posted by wem
She will just move into the other room if i move back to my bedroom i know her royal !#% sometimes.

That's fine. Give her a sexy wink and tell her shes welcome back whenever she wants.

Its YOUR rightful place.

Dont let her make you act like a couple who is mad at each other. Dont let her tell OM 'WE' agreed to take separate rooms.

It all feeds the fantasy. Dont play the role she has scripted for you

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

M
M
Originally Posted by wem

Tell her buh-bye... [Linked Image from clicksmilies.com]

Be sweet and just tell her that this is the marital bed and that is where you will sleep. If she wants to sleep elsewhere, you will sure miss her!

But you should not leave YOUR BED to accommodate a bully.

Exposure 101

M
M
Be SWEET. Be kind, polite............AND FIRM. Don't be a wimp with her anymore.

Exposure 101

I
I
Originally Posted by wem
O.k. i will i have fought with her time and time again about her talking to him on Skype and she knows how angry i am but still nothing solved had it out with her last night cutting her phone off and internet.

I love that you did this - do the whole firm but loving act. I cant have that in our marriage - doing it because I love you etc.

I
I
Originally Posted by wem
Maybe your right but Russian girls are different then American
just sayin...

Everything you have said about her is word for word what every BH says about a WW of every nationality. We're quite the international crowd in here, I'm in the UK. Waywards are the same everywhere!

Crazy, angry, cold, not listening, refuse to sleep in same room, twist your words etc...

Aliens.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 612 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation