Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2577832 12/24/11 12:01 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Merry Christmas MBers. Thank you SO much for helping us save our marriage and family. When I count my blessings every year, you all will be at the top of the list!

Love,
Kimmy

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
B
B
Kimmy!!!!!!!!! How about an update????????????

N
N
Kimmie!!

Welcome back!

Merry Christmas to you & your wonderful family!!

Dday- Feb 1998
Recovered!!
H
H
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
Merry Christmas MBers.

And to you as well!

Thank you SO much for helping us save our marriage and family. When I count my blessings every year, you all will be at the top of the list!

DITTO!

Recovery began 10/07;

Meeting my wife's EN's is my "thank you" that refuses to be silenced.
A
A
Merry Christmas Kimbers - from all of us

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

N
N
Merry Christmas! We are very grateful, as well.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
Neak #2578008 12/25/11 12:02 PM
T
T
Merry Christmas, my dear. Have a special day with your family!

tl

C
C
Merry Christmas MBers. Thank you SO much for helping us save our marriage and family. When I count my blessings every year, you all will be at the top of the list!

Love,
Kimmy

hug

Celtic Voyager
Married 22+ years
3 young adult children

"A story of me"
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Brits_Brat

Not much to update. DS22 will be starting culinary arts school in January.

DD15 (Yep...she's 15 now) is sweet and good and having an amazing time during her first year in high school.

DS12 - he's the one who was so emotionally scarred because of the infidelity...every year he is better and this year has been the best yet! He's a very loving child and I am so thankful he is handling his anger better.

DD9 (it's been 9 years since Dday 1) - straight As, perfect kid...and pretty perfect as 9 year olds go.

DS7 is a youngest child to the hilt. I don't think he wants to leave his babydom, but is slowly letting go of it. If I had my druthers, I'd put them all in a vice and keep them little forever.

The Wookie and I work hard and love deeply. It is good. OW has been semi regular about picking the littles up lately...she's got a new beau and is still trying to impress him, is my guess. I hold no hope on her ever being the bio-mom they need and deserve, so I take up the slack and let my anger go as much as I can. She's a grandma now (at 34) - told the littles the sister had the baby for her since she can't anymore (had her tubes tied). We had to set them straight on that LIE...no 16 year old would have a kid for their MOM...other than that drama, nothing lately.

That's really all. Have a ton of leftovers from Christmas - anyone hungry? I make really good re-runs!

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
C
C
Originally Posted by Brits_Brat

Not much to update. DS22 will be starting culinary arts school in January.

At the local votech center? My DD did 2 years of it at the votech center here and loved it. It was a really good experience for her and she is getting her pastry degree-thingy starting this year.

CV

Celtic Voyager
Married 22+ years
3 young adult children

"A story of me"
S
S
Kimmy said:
"That's really all. Have a ton of leftovers from Christmas - anyone hungry? I make really good re-runs!"

You can count me in.
SS

PS - thanks for the update.

I think sometimes about all the pain in the world. I hope we can ease that here, even if only a little bit.
N
N
hurray Hi SS! Please give your missus my love.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
Neak #2579167 12/30/11 02:56 AM
S
S
Neak, I will pass it along.
We wish you a Merry Christmas too. With all that it implies.

I trust that God can make it retroactive. He is good at what he does.

SS

I think sometimes about all the pain in the world. I hope we can ease that here, even if only a little bit.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation