Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16
A
A
Meanwhile, Marley left

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
N
N
still slightly woozy

grin

B
B
from fighting trolls

mbmodberlin@gmail.com
C
C
And tried to

Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
(Oscar Wilde)
C
C
(rofl, btw)

Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
(Oscar Wilde)
S
S
Originally Posted by CWMI
And tried to

play hockey on

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
A
A
orange vodka jello

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
S
S
with fava beans

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
Not long ago there was a huge incident where life changed forever. And though this ... Where's Mr Wondering? Of course he decided that the time wasn't right to write poetry. So he decided to never again write any poetry.

Instead he went to see a one eyed proctologist (aka Dr. Hardnose, a Goldfinger wannabe who had a nervous eye twitch and long fingers), Dr. Anal Fissure!

"Go ahead, laugh," sputtered the detective as he looked into Mr. Wondering's large cavernous nostrils and shouted, "Eureka! THERE"S my gun!" But was it a gun or a fossilized nugget of crystallized sugar? "Oh, that's gross."

Marley was dead, skewered by four.

To begin with, the killer roamed -- Scrooge was next.
"Y'all are strange..." He whispered nefariously.
And who's Marley?
Scrooge's former partner.
Now a ghost. Or is he?

When suddenly the clock struck midnight!shots rang out, a door slammed, the maid screamed!

Earlier that evening, suspected international vampire, Count Vladimir Bitemoften, and Wondering's brother, Spanky the clown, stopped for tea, then started again talking about the mysterious bloody shoelaces, discovered quite unexpectedly in Wondering's possession, behind his ear tied in a rather unique knot. "Clever!" he thinks, as he hides his bloodied stump over there behind his electric tricycle.
The detective got the maid's number and called her thinking it might lead to some interesting discoveries about the dreaded pupsockett or was that�

Yes it was. Has to be. It certainly looked similar to the one who said "BA HUM BAH!"

Scratch that one. Sigh, if only.

Meanwhile, at the reptilian egg hatchery, reptiles were dying 'Twas frightening, but not surprising ta'll.
One egg survived and it said, "I need shrubbery to hide from the abominable snowman and his gang of clever snowflakes, which were green, the truth seekers??? Yes, truth seekers.

This green gang wore their colors and followed their instincts to find something not surprising but very interesting. Everyone around was just naval gazing while looking through their sad estates. Then, suddenly out of nowhere came the Lone Ranger! with flags flying! Then he shouted "Whistle up my men and save my dear granny". That's when he stopped short of belching up pickled sugar-crusted nose hair, which then began a series of coughs and gags.

After the coughing, the Ranger lit the biggest doobie and sat back while he watched strawberry fields forever.

Famished from munchies, he began to look for pizza.

The truth seekers circled their wagons around granny then she whipped out a stockinged leg and stilleto clogs, and said, "Hey! Where is Waldo?" He's right there, but he ran to Santa's workshop to get a pair of skates that were made of peppermint candy, and sang "Melodylane"...

Then, out came Tonto, complete with a rhinestone tiara and buckled shoes. He then reached into his sporran to get his Pea shooter pistol and aim it yonder by the tacky and flashy woman in black. But what did the woman have that was special? A letter that she had the sparkle and dazzle of a rhino and a hippo but not a giraffe on a pogo stick doing the hokey pokey with reckless abandon.

Meanwhile, in Lapland, there was a snotty old bag full of snot. "That'sssss not funny" she grumbled nastily. with her horned owl sitting on her bald head. "I remember Marley before he became entangled in a reindeer-rustling scheme involving two cyborgs and the Enterprise!�

Somewhere, from behind, a dog barked! Ominously, the crone began to whine, picked her scab, and pulled down the attic ladder while humming the British National anthem. From the attic came a rustling sound like bees in the belfry, to the tune, presumed long forgotten, by all but Mr.Wondering and his troupe of travelling minstrels, who sang "Boobs A lot". They danced on thin ice covering the margarita pool reflecting bright moonlight and shooting stars. Marley hid himself in the chorus-line of dancing frogs and singing pigs wearing pink sequined thongs and pasties. Marley fit in his skimpy costume, the pink ruffly�

�well captian kirk,� he said abandondly. "It's a TROLL!" But Kirk wans't He ph9ned Enterprise on his cellophone, said goodnite to merly 0as I need to do now)

Meanwhile, Marley left, still slightly woozy from fighting trolls, and tried to play hockey on orange vodka jello with fava beans. Scoring on Reynolds

M
OP Offline
M
(lmao ... even got the moderators in on it! hahA!)

he then skipped

S
S
over the giant

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
Web of lies

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
S
S
that was wrapped

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
K
K
around it all.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
C
C
The web reached

(Oscar Wilde)
K
K
a boiling point

Husband (me) 39
Wife 36
Daughter 21
Daughter 19
Son 14
Daughter 10
Son 8 (autistic)

S
S
(come on guys, it's been almost 2 WEEKS)

of liquid squishy

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
Not long ago there was a huge incident where life changed forever. And though this ... Where's Mr Wondering? Of course he decided that the time wasn't right to write poetry. So he decided to never again write any poetry.

Instead he went to see a one eyed proctologist (aka Dr. Hardnose, a Goldfinger wannabe who had a nervous eye twitch and long fingers), Dr. Anal Fissure!

"Go ahead, laugh," sputtered the detective as he looked into Mr. Wondering's large cavernous nostrils and shouted, "Eureka! THERE"S my gun!" But was it a gun or a fossilized nugget of crystallized sugar? "Oh, that's gross."

Marley was dead, skewered by four.

To begin with, the killer roamed -- Scrooge was next.
"Y'all are strange..." He whispered nefariously.
And who's Marley?
Scrooge's former partner.
Now a ghost. Or is he?

When suddenly the clock struck midnight!shots rang out, a door slammed, the maid screamed!

Earlier that evening, suspected international vampire, Count Vladimir Bitemoften, and Wondering's brother, Spanky the clown, stopped for tea, then started again talking about the mysterious bloody shoelaces, discovered quite unexpectedly in Wondering's possession, behind his ear tied in a rather unique knot. "Clever!" he thinks, as he hides his bloodied stump over there behind his electric tricycle.
The detective got the maid's number and called her thinking it might lead to some interesting discoveries about the dreaded pupsockett or was that�

Yes it was. Has to be. It certainly looked similar to the one who said "BA HUM BAH!"

Scratch that one. Sigh, if only.

Meanwhile, at the reptilian egg hatchery, reptiles were dying 'Twas frightening, but not surprising ta'll.
One egg survived and it said, "I need shrubbery to hide from the abominable snowman and his gang of clever snowflakes, which were green, the truth seekers??? Yes, truth seekers.

This green gang wore their colors and followed their instincts to find something not surprising but very interesting. Everyone around was just naval gazing while looking through their sad estates. Then, suddenly out of nowhere came the Lone Ranger! with flags flying! Then he shouted "Whistle up my men and save my dear granny". That's when he stopped short of belching up pickled sugar-crusted nose hair, which then began a series of coughs and gags.

After the coughing, the Ranger lit the biggest doobie and sat back while he watched strawberry fields forever.

Famished from munchies, he began to look for pizza.

The truth seekers circled their wagons around granny then she whipped out a stockinged leg and stilleto clogs, and said, "Hey! Where is Waldo?" He's right there, but he ran to Santa's workshop to get a pair of skates that were made of peppermint candy, and sang "Melodylane"...

Then, out came Tonto, complete with a rhinestone tiara and buckled shoes. He then reached into his sporran to get his Pea shooter pistol and aim it yonder by the tacky and flashy woman in black. But what did the woman have that was special? A letter that she had the sparkle and dazzle of a rhino and a hippo but not a giraffe on a pogo stick doing the hokey pokey with reckless abandon.

Meanwhile, in Lapland, there was a snotty old bag full of snot. "That'sssss not funny" she grumbled nastily. with her horned owl sitting on her bald head. "I remember Marley before he became entangled in a reindeer-rustling scheme involving two cyborgs and the Enterprise!�

Somewhere, from behind, a dog barked! Ominously, the crone began to whine, picked her scab, and pulled down the attic ladder while humming the British National anthem. From the attic came a rustling sound like bees in the belfry, to the tune, presumed long forgotten, by all but Mr.Wondering and his troupe of travelling minstrels, who sang "Boobs A lot". They danced on thin ice covering the margarita pool reflecting bright moonlight and shooting stars. Marley hid himself in the chorus-line of dancing frogs and singing pigs wearing pink sequined thongs and pasties. Marley fit in his skimpy costume, the pink ruffly�

�well captian kirk,� he said abandondly. "It's a TROLL!" But Kirk wans't He phoned Enterprise on his cellophone, said goodnite to merly 0as I need to do now)

Meanwhile, Marley left, still slightly woozy from fighting trolls, and tried to play hockey on orange vodka jello with fava beans. Scoring on Reynolds he then skipped over the giant Web of lies that was wrapped around it all. The web reached a boiling point of liquid squishy soupy little things.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

P
P
He really hated

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

P
P
reptilian egg hatcheries.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 612 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation