Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 23 1 2 19 20 21 22 23
N
N
I saw it too. Had a link to another poster.

nESRE

N
N
Yup saw the same thing.

Aka S2

I know what's next. I filed for D. Original betrayal and two FR's in one year. I'm done.

A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.

A
A
Caracal, nESRE, New_Path

if you meant my post, then no I am not his WW or troll. I had posted to Mr BC some little while ago because I was in the same positon of his daughter stuck right in the middle between my parents while Mum was in an affair.
Know how confusing that can be but I think his daughter will eventually come around.
I just wanted to wish him a better New Year than the one he had, nothing more.

M
M
Originally Posted by awsdaughter
Caracal, nESRE, New_Path

if you meant my post, then no I am not his WW or troll. I had posted to Mr BC some little while ago because I was in the same positon of his daughter stuck right in the middle between my parents while Mum was in an affair.
Know how confusing that can be but I think his daughter will eventually come around.
I just wanted to wish him a better New Year than the one he had, nothing more.
No, AW, there was a questionable post that was put up earlier on Bill's thread and then was immediately deleted by the poster. It was done so quickly that you may not have seen it.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

C
C
Bill,
I've been reading your story. What is happening with you? You haven't posted since Dec. 26th!
CT

Me: WW41
Hubby: BH40...My Amazing forgiving man (CharpyTest)
DD: 8 DS: 8 DD: 6
EA/PA: 3 years
May 25, 2011 (Formal NC letter sent)
R
RMX Offline
R
I'd like to know as well!

FBH 34 me,FWW 34,
DS 14, OC-D 12 (given up for adoption), DS-8, DD-5
D-Day#1 10-12-1998
D-Day#2 2-10-2008
Recovered!
B
OP Offline
B
Well Gang....here we are some many months later.

My WW never....and I mean NEVER accepted responsibility for her actions.

I will file for divorce next month.

My Daughter continues to try to deal with her Mother....DD says she tries to talk with her Mother regarding her Mothers cheating and the lies her Mother told her and how DD was used to perpetuate the affair.
Each attempt by DD to talk to her Mother gets turned into an argument.
DD is VERY angry with her Mother.
I'm back into health.....put back on some of the the 35 pounds I lost.
I got some counseling earlier this year.....put all my energy into becoming emotionally stable again.
Life DOES go on.
It has been a VERY long year.
I did everything I could.....but my WW is just going to have to find it out for herself. It is NO LONGER my concern.
I have a new Love interest in my life.....and I am very happy with her.
The hurt still hurts.....the sense of blind trust is gone.
But....Life DOES go on....each sunrise is still beautiful ..... each sunset a blessing.
Thank You to everyone here for your help during the last year....I couldn't have made it without you.
Dr. Harley's way is still the best way!

BH(Me)= 55
WW(Her)=43
DD=24 (My step-daughter, been raising her since the age of 8, SHE'S MY DAUGHTER!!)
Married=13 yrs
Together=16.5 yrs
THIS IS MY STORY
WW moved out of the home = May 1,2011
D-Day=July 4, 2011
Dear Wife: I'm COMPLETELY CRAZY about you!.....as of Aug-2012 forget that last part....Good Luck to you and GOODBYE!!
"Mourn the woman she was. Know the woman she is."
M
M
Bill, I've wondered about you. Please understand that not every marriage can be saved. Sometimes the happy ending is your peace of mind without your wife. Be well, Bill. smile

D-Day 2-10-2009

S
S
Originally Posted by BillCarolina
Well Gang....here we are some many months later.

My WW never....and I mean NEVER accepted responsibility for her actions.

I will file for divorce next month.

My Daughter continues to try to deal with her Mother....DD says she tries to talk with her Mother regarding her Mothers cheating and the lies her Mother told her and how DD was used to perpetuate the affair.
Each attempt by DD to talk to her Mother gets turned into an argument.
DD is VERY angry with her Mother.
I'm back into health.....put back on some of the the 35 pounds I lost.
I got some counseling earlier this year.....put all my energy into becoming emotionally stable again.
Life DOES go on.
It has been a VERY long year.
I did everything I could.....but my WW is just going to have to find it out for herself. It is NO LONGER my concern.
But....Life DOES go on....each sunrise is still beautiful ..... each sunset a blessing.
Thank You to everyone here for your help during the last year....I couldn't have made it without you.
You have a new love interest in your life and you're still married.

So that makes what your wife did okay. There can't be one law for her and a different one for you.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
M
M

How is she going to protect you? If her boundaries are loose enough to date a man that is still married, then how will she protect you?

It has been a long, rough year for you ... how is finding a new woman so quickly ... one that dates a still married man going to protect you?

M
M

This is an oxymoron comment ... "I couldn't have made it without you." Because my fog is thick, and I am blinded by my PEA chemicals ... I have recovered myself into my own adulterous affair.

Dr. Harley's way is still the best way! Translation: I am talking out my butt and my mouth because I am so HIGH on my "New LOVE" chemicals I don't realize how much waywardness is running through my veins.

WOW ... my wife and I sure do share the love to cheat ... Bill, "WTF?"

B
OP Offline
B
Message to Sugarcane and Godgivemestrength:

kiss

Go live your own life....stay out of mine.

My message was to those who helped me this last year.....not an invitation to you to take pot-shots at me.
Enjoy your own lives.

Last edited by BillCarolina; 08/05/12 08:12 PM.

BH(Me)= 55
WW(Her)=43
DD=24 (My step-daughter, been raising her since the age of 8, SHE'S MY DAUGHTER!!)
Married=13 yrs
Together=16.5 yrs
THIS IS MY STORY
WW moved out of the home = May 1,2011
D-Day=July 4, 2011
Dear Wife: I'm COMPLETELY CRAZY about you!.....as of Aug-2012 forget that last part....Good Luck to you and GOODBYE!!
"Mourn the woman she was. Know the woman she is."
S
S
Some woman whose name I can't remember had a thread in Divorced (I think) and said that she was your ex, and you were never married. She posted to your thread and then pulled the post. You were asked to explain what was going on and you disappeared until today.

What IS going on?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
S
S

kiss

Bill, you came of your own volition and posted here. This is a forum for people who WANT others to help with their lives. If you want people to stay out of your life, don't post on a public forum asking for advice!

What did you come here for? Did you come here for a haircut?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
M
M
Basically another wayward who has been gaslighting the forum for some sick and twisted reason.

One thing we always know about waywards. They lie!

M
M
Hmmm...I think you're being pretty harsh, GodGivesMeStrength.

What Bill needs to understand is that he is a married man (and I think he knows this) who has been through a lot(I think he knows this) who is building a future with a woman who knows he is married. (I think he knows this.)

Bill, Dr. H has made it clear that it is shaky at best to enter into another relationship while you are still married. Be very careful about trying to build any romantic relationships right now. You are still married. I still hope for the best for you.

D-Day 2-10-2009

M
M
Originally Posted by Godgivmestrength
Basically another wayward who has been gaslighting the forum for some sick and twisted reason.

Please quote the post that told you he is wayward. .... I'll wait...

D-Day 2-10-2009

S
S

kiss

My message was to those who helped me this last year.....not an invitation to you to take pot-shots at me.
Enjoy your own lives.
if you post on a forum dedicated to helping people with the Marriage Builders programme, you can expect to be told that your own adultery is wrong.

If you don't want people to "take pot-shots" at you, don't post about your adultery on a forum that is anti-adultery and dedicated to marriage.

YOU go live your own life and don't post stories like yours on an anti-adultery forum and then tell people to stay out of your life.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
M
M
Originally Posted by maritalbliss
Originally Posted by Godgivmestrength

Please quote the post that told you he is wayward. .... I'll wait...

He admitted it by his own words ... I have a new love interest. Hence he is committing his own adultery, hence he told me to get out of his life, hence he is wayward ... he spent months on here destroyed by his wife's adultery, and yet he is going out and committing his own.

By his sweet mouth kiss to Sugar and I ... clearly doesn't feel he is doing anything wrong ... hum???? Sound like other waywards on here who say they "emotionally divorced their spouse" so it was okay to jump into a new relationship and commit adultery ... Marital do I really need a quote????

S
S
Originally Posted by maritalbliss
Hmmm...I think you're being pretty harsh, GodGivesMeStrength.

What Bill needs to understand is that he is a married man (and I think he knows this) who has been through a lot(I think he knows this) who is building a future with a woman who knows he is married. (I think he knows this.)

Bill, Dr. H has made it clear that it is shaky at best to enter into another relationship while you are still married. Be very careful about trying to build any romantic relationships right now. You are still married. I still hope for the best for you.
Is "still married" not "wayward", bliss? He hasn't even filed for divorce yet.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
Page 21 of 23 1 2 19 20 21 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (NewEveryDay), 1,357 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation