Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
Hello! I am new to the marriage builders forum. I am in need of some encouraging advice and stories of successful divorce and remarriage of an ex spouse. I divorced my husband back in December and I regretted the decision! I felt like I didn't think things through! We both did our part to hurt the marriage but I feel like it isn't anything that can't be worked through! If anyone has been through this or know of someone who has, please let me know! I have been praying about this situation and I feel that God has placed a fighting spirit in me to work as hard as I can to get my marriage back! Please help!

We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated. ~Maya Angelou
F
F
My parents remarried each other and have had a beautiful marriage ever since they got back together.

C
OP Offline
C
How did they do it? I feel like we both want the same thing but we are 1500 miles apart. ***EDIT***.

Originally Posted by Failedadventure
My parents remarried each other and have had a beautiful marriage ever since they got back together.

Last edited by Ariel; 02/18/12 08:23 PM. Reason: Inappropriate

A
Administrator
Administrator
A
A reminder that posters should not reveal personal ID on the forum.

F
F
I think they just did it. Started talking again and dating etc.

M
M
Mccuien, please be advised that phone number & email exchanges between members is NOT permitted, except by special permission due to anonymity issues. However you are invited to call or email the MB Radio show if you prefer phone contact. It is free and you receive advice directly from Dr. Harley. Please contact a moderator with any questions.

Thank you for your cooperation.

MBLovebanker@gmail.com
C
OP Offline
C
I have not asked for anyone to give me their personal information. I asked the responder how her parents reconciled then I stated something that I wanted to do in my reconciliation. It is not my intention to get personal information from anyone on this forum.

A
Administrator
Administrator
A
Your words (deleted) could have resulted in personal ID exchanges, hence the warning.

We are trying to keep the board safe for all. Thank you for your co-operation.

M
M
cm, you can remarry and have a great marriage *IF* you have a plan. Not having a plan is a plan to fail. This program is very effective in restoring romantic love and resolving conflicts if you follow it very strictly. It takes a committment to changing the marriage wrecking behaviors that led to your divorce, but it absolutely can be done. Dr Harley has transformed marriages where the couples actually hated each other.

I would read up on his basic concepts and get his books, Fall in Love, Stay in Love and Lovebusters. Those books will show you how to change your relationship. Start here: Basic Concepts

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

T
trn Offline
T
We filed for divorce and were separated for almost a year. Now we are back together for 3 1/2 years and are facing the same problem again. I think if he could quit his job, we would have had better luck. I think a plan is key.

H
H
Cmccuien,
I am rooting for you! smile Good luck!! smile

"Jesus looked at them intently and said, 'Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.'" Matthew 19:26

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 248 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation