Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2598977 02/21/12 08:56 AM
S
OP Offline
S
Does anyone know of a free website for reverse cell phone look up? I've found several that say they are free, but end up costing money to actually see anything worthwhile.

I have a cell phone number (I think from an ex) I saw on my spouse's phone and want to see to whom it's registered. I only want the name, nothing else.

Any ideas?

M
M
sometimes you can get hits from whitepages.com or anywho.com reverse look ups. On the other ones that charge, they usually only charge very little if they find the #.

As a last resort, you can call the number and see who answers. Disguise your own # using *67 first. m

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

B
B
Get a spoof card and disguise your phone number.... or just go to a pay phone and call and see who answers smile

*edited for typo

Last edited by Browner; 02/28/12 10:50 AM.
C
C
I use a service that bills $2.99 to my account every month for unlimited lookups. I believe I got it through whitepages.com but I can't remember. Even though we are in recovery, it is helpful if there is a # I don't recognize and I feel better checking...without Lovebusting my husband.

Me: 34yrs
OM #1 ONS July 2010
OM #2 internet/text EA (9/10-2/11)

He: WH 38 yrs
OW#1 Former friend, 7 month EA & PA 1/11-7/11
OW#2 Ex-GF, 1 month phone/ FB EA & ONS 7/11

Recovering MB Online!

L
L
Can anyone name a paid service that can accurately ID cell phone users?

BW Me, 42
WH Him, 45
Affair began in 10/11
Married 10 years
Together 12 years
1 step-daughter, age 16
D-day 6/1/12: WH had affair w/ woman who sings in a blues band/he plays blues guitar
7/2/12 he broke promise of NC with OW & moved out
7/3/12 he expressed desire to recover
7/16/12 Things really smoothed out
E
E
I use spokeo. It puts names to MOST cell phone numbers but not all. It's a monthly subscription

L
L
Thanks!

BW Me, 42
WH Him, 45
Affair began in 10/11
Married 10 years
Together 12 years
1 step-daughter, age 16
D-day 6/1/12: WH had affair w/ woman who sings in a blues band/he plays blues guitar
7/2/12 he broke promise of NC with OW & moved out
7/3/12 he expressed desire to recover
7/16/12 Things really smoothed out

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation